X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where was this posted?
    "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

yea seriously ...what site was this one ...i gotta know who's emplying morons who dont do research
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

If anyone's scraping the bottom of the barrel, it's the folks who hired this chump to write for them.

Comment

3rd time this news has been posted.

And that's not a quote from Slashfilm. This is what they said:

Warner Bros has decided to shoot The Green Lantern at Fox Studios Australia in Sydney. THR is reporting that the film’s budget is around $150 million. To put that in perspective (and these are all estimated numbers…), Fantastic Four was $100M, Iron Man was $140M, Watchmen was $150M, The Dark Knight was $185M, X-Men: The Last Stand was $210M and Spider-Man 3 topped $258M.

But why Australia? The reported $150 million budget is worth a lot more in Sydney. The production was attracted by the decline in value of the Australian dollar, a 15% location rebate from the Australian federal government, on top of the incentives supplied by the New South Wales government.

The film is planning to begin in July with actual filming scheduled to start in November. The film is currently set to hit theaters on December 17th 2010.
          That's it. I don't know where you got the article from but /film has had that same brief article up since yesterday when I posted the news here.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            3rd time this news has been posted.

And that's not a quote from Slashfilm. This is what they said:

That's it. I don't know where you got the article from but /film has had that same brief article up since yesterday when I posted the news here.
            No this wasn't from Slashfilm, that was something they were quoting, I am looking for the link now.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

GREEN LANTERN GETS GREENLIT FOR $150 MIL

Comment

Some people just don't like comic books...

Comment

Some people just don't like comic books...
                  I guess I don't understand why someone would report on something that they not only hate, but also don't have all the fact . . . its different if you have a the facts and still disagree with it . . . imo.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Well he didn't state a false fact. And it is a movie blog, so news is news. He knows the origin, he just decided to go the route of making fun of it rather than embrace it.

Comment

Well he didn't state a false fact. And it is a movie blog, so news is news. He knows the origin, he just decided to go the route of making fun of it rather than embrace it.
                      I guess I just consider his ring magically, I consider it alien technology, and he didn't mention that the ring gets it power from the lanterns.

But yeah I see what you are saying.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

film drunk can eat my shit

Comment

We've all read worse. And its not like its a huge media site who's words would affect a lot of decisions.

Comment

We've all read worse. And its not like its a huge media site who's words would affect a lot of decisions.
                            True . . .

Comment

exactly...and i mean look at the quality of posters on that board...hardly the model of genius....the best insults they could come up with were gay jokes
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                                exactly...and i mean look at the quality of posters on that board...hardly the model of genius....the best insults they could come up with were gay jokes
                                hahahah true, I guess for me is I found the headline on digg which attracts alot of attention.

-Disjaukifa

Comment

Working...
                                X