Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DC Game: INJUSTICE Gods' Among Us

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

anyone else saw this ???

look promising coming from the guys behind Mortal Kombat!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

DC Game Injustice: Gods Among Us

Anybody seen this yet?

http://www.comicvine.com/news/warner...ong-us/144764/

Warner Bros. Interactive has announced Injustice: Gods Among Us from the award-winning NetherRealm Studios. If you didn't already know, they're the creators of the Mortal Kombat franchise (and are also responsible for 2008's Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe). he game is scheduled for release in 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Wii U™ system from Nintendo.

The game will feature a large cast including Batman, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman and many others. The line between good and evil has been blurred and we'll be seeing heroes and villains fighting epic battles on a massive scale.

Thoughts?

~KL~
    Kuhan
    Last edited by Kuhan; 06-01-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I'm kind of averse to the idea of trying to make up a story for the game to explain why anybody and everybody might be fighting anybody else. If you really must have a game that lets you fight Superman with the Flash, or Batman, or Solomon Grundy, or whoever you want, just do it, and save the silly justifying storyline bits. They had a Star Wars fighting game a while back, and I thought trying to invent a story reason for any combination of those characters to fight each other was rather lame as well.

If you want to have a fighting game with a story, make the characters fit that story, don't pick the characters then try to shoehorn them into a contrived scenario. I think it would be better to just ditch the story alltogether and admit it is just all about letting you fight whoever you want...

Comment

Pass. Need I bring up Justice League Task Force or Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe?
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Its been posted in the WB Entertainment and Gamer Threads already. But to comment on SD80MAC's post, if the game plays like MK9 it will definitely be a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
            Pass. Need I bring up Justice League Task Force or Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe?
            mk vs dcu was fun gameplay wise only thing that lacked were the m-rated fatailities
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Its a Mortal Kombat clone in Modern Warfare Brown And Gray colors with piss poor lighting...I'll pass. I don't want a bloody fighter. Give me DC games with Story adventure and the ability to explore the environment. In other words ... Fuck This Noise!

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
                Its a Mortal Kombat clone in Modern Warfare Brown And Gray colors with piss poor lighting...I'll pass. I don't want a bloody fighter. Give me DC games with Story adventure and the ability to explore the environment. In other words ... Fuck This Noise!

Darth_Andrea
                mmm lets see more before we make a conclusion

the teaser dosent really show much at all so im gona guess and say e3 we will get a better look into it

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  mk vs dcu was fun gameplay wise only thing that lacked were the m-rated fatailities
                  Agreed! The game had good mechanics and is even more fun playing with a friend. Hilarious Joker moment in the single player 'story", as well.

Another Lame Comic Blog!

Comment

Originally posted by GLSteveW View Post
                    Agreed! The game had good mechanics and is even more fun playing with a friend. Hilarious Joker moment in the single player 'story", as well.
                    yea he was! his ending in the arcade ladder was awesome

he holds his own mk tourney and shit in gotham freaking boss man

Comment

I'm thoroughly bored of fighting games - I need something with a dense story, characters who evolve and a certain amount of choice about how I progress through the game.
                      So basically call me again when Bioware, Bethesda, Rocksteady or Ubisoft decide to do a DC Universe RPG game with a large roster of characters, level progression and a large world to roam around in that isn't just a non-stop storyless meatgrinder MMO that DCU online turned into.
                      Minimum space distance:
                      a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                      ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
                        I'm thoroughly bored of fighting games - I need something with a dense story, characters who evolve and a certain amount of choice about how I progress through the game.
                        So basically call me again when Bioware, Bethesda, Rocksteady or Ubisoft decide to do a DC Universe RPG game with a large roster of characters, level progression and a large world to roam around in that isn't just a non-stop storyless meatgrinder MMO that DCU online turned into.
                        the thing with fighting games though they never have a true good story at all

now another game i would be interested in is if they took the story from jla vs avengers and make a game out of it

make it more adventure instead of just fighter

Comment

This looks awsome!!! I love Mortal Kombat and the last one was great, so I expect the same from this game. Now show me Hal Jordan!
                          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
                            This looks awsome!!! I love Mortal Kombat and the last one was great, so I expect the same from this game. Now show me Hal Jordan!
                            i wonder if all 4 earth gl's will be in or if its just hal only

im hoping all 4 will be in

Comment

i follow ed boon on twitter so maybe ill tweet him to see how many charachters are on the roster and whos in and whos out

im expecting most of the list from mk vs dcu

Comment

Working...
                              X