No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got them all on my Star Wars shelf. Just curious as to how you guys file them.

Comment

• They sit on my hard drive, as I have procrastinated getting them in the hard format.

Personal RC SW highlights are "No Fat Chicks" Boba Fett and Emperor "Go fuck yourself!" Palpatine.

Comment

• They sit proudly next to my box set. All kidding aside, those where actually well written shows, completely off-the-wall. But very well written.

Darth Stewie: So Obi-Wan, we meet again. What part of "Stay at lest 50 feet away" did you not understand?

I busted a gut at that line. Seth knows no boundaries.

Comment

• I would never own anything Family Guy besides the Star Wars specials, so I'd definitely keep them with the rest of Star Wars.
          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm with Kuhan that's the only Family Guy I watch. Have you guys seen Fanboys, cause if not watch the crap out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
              ...BTW, do you guys file the Star Wars Family Guy and Robot Chicken specials with Star Wars? Or with RC and FG?
              I don't have any FG DVDs but those are the ones I'd get if I did. However, they'd never get mixed with SW because I separate shows from movies. I don't like my awesome 400+ DVD movie collection to be contaminated by my shows since I believe TV to be a much inferior art form. Besides that, it's strictly alphabetical though I do put direct sequels in their place (e.g., Jason Goes to Hell comes after Friday the 13th Part VIII not in the "J"s).

Comment

• I put the sequels and remakes with the franchises too. Charlie and Willy Wonka both go under C. I alphabetize most of my dvds and blurays, but have a an entire bookcase of movies that are my wife and kids. All the kids stuff goes there, plus all the shitty movies my wife has bought that I don't want sullying my collection. For instance, I have Alien and Aliens, and pretend the franchise stopped there. My wife bought the two shitty AVP movies for my son, so I make file them in their bookcase with all her shit romantic comedies and straight to dvd bargain crap she keeps buying.

I also keep most of my tv shows on their own shelf. Some things are just too big or important to me to file with the rest of my movies. King Kong has two shelves for a shrine in my comic room, including all the dvds and blurays. LOST has a shelf to itself of stuff with the boxset. LOTR too. Star Wars is a shelf. James Bond is an entire shelf.

But like you, I have to have the rest of my collection alphabetized. Oh, and all my Don Knotts movies are under K. God I miss that man!

Comment

• Yo.

..........let me guess: The Incredible Mr. Limpet is the jewel of *that* part of yur dvd collection, right? o_O

oh yea: inb4 Deadpool goes "who's Don Knotts?"

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Brad Bird’s Next Film Will Not be STAR WARS

Scratch him off your list.

Comment

• Originally posted by GL_2814 View Post
                      I'm with Kuhan that's the only Family Guy I watch. Have you guys seen Fanboys, cause if not watch the crap out of it.
                      I have. It was definitely really weak at many points, but I definitely love it despite the glaring flaws.
                      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

..........let me guess: The Incredible Mr. Limpet is the jewel of *that* part of yur dvd collection, right? o_O

oh yea: inb4 Deadpool goes "who's Don Knotts?"
                        It's a crime young people don't know who he was. A goddamn genius was Don Knotts. "One salad. Two plates!" Fucking brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          And the guessing game goes on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                            I have. It was definitely really weak at many points, but I definitely love it despite the glaring flaws.
                            I got through it, but it's just passable. I wanted to punch that longhaired tool in the mush for pretty much the whole movie.

Comment

• Yeah, Fanboys just missed something. It had funny moments but wasn't particularly funny overall. I think I was also turned off by them using fake Star Trek symbols. The girl was cute and a real fanboy dream.

Comment

• Disney's new version of Old Yeller:

Comment

Working...
                                X