Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man : Far From Home

This looks so good ..

Well I can't get the inbed to work so here is a link ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYtuKyMtY8

Darth_Andrea
    Darth_Andrea
    Owned by Natu
    Last edited by Darth_Andrea; 01-15-2019, 02:44 PM.

I might be the only person tired of spiderman movies

Comment

Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
      I might be the only person tired of spiderman movies
      I liked Homecoming, but I was surprised that I did. I was into Spidey comics for a bit in the late 80s but starting with the second Raimi movie the character just starting to grate on me.

Comment

I love how the "Far from home" trailer ended with Flash Thompson.

Kinda weird seeing Aunt May in on Peter's Spidey secret.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Meh. This trailer doesn't do anything for me, aside from make me nostalgic for the Raimi movies.

Comment

Yo.

Im lookin' forward to seein' Blury back on-screen, and the new look for the suit works too.....

but I'll be honest: JG operating w/o the bubble kickstarts the nerd rage tho.
            :/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Eh... It was okay. Fury, Mysterio, laughs, explosions, big effects... A recipe for a summer, popcorn blockbuster. At this point, though, I'm kind of super heroed out and fatigued, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                ... At this point, though, I'm kind of super heroed out and fatigued, tbh.
                That's how I've felt. There are still ones I'm hopeful for or curious about, but I don't get excited just because it's a comic book/superhero movie anymore and even when I'm watching them and this stuff is happening left and right, I kind of feel 'meh.'

Comment

Eh... It was okay. Fury, Mysterio, laughs, explosions, big effects... A recipe for a summer, popcorn blockbuster. At this point, though, I'm kind of super heroed out and fatigued, tbh.
                  What you mean it's a superhero movie? It's a documentary.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Spider-man: Far from Home trailer reminds internet of the Olsen Twins movies

Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 01-16-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

At this point, though, I'm kind of super heroed out and fatigued, tbh.
                      I feel like any itch I had for Marvel has been more than scratched. I still haven't seen Ant Man 2 and no way am I going to bother with Captain Marvel. I'll see Avengers 4 but after that I really don't have a lot I need from Marvel. They have done almost any characters I remotely care about as I am a lifelong DC guy. I would love to see them do the Sub Mariner. And to see Marvel do the FF properly.

After that I only have hopes that WB can get some of my childhood DC heroes done as well as Nolan's Batman, WW and Aquaman turned out. And then I am kind of done with super hero movies

Comment

Well, I'm still excited about Marvel movies. Maybe it has something to do with it being something I can share with the kids, I dunno, but I look forward to each new entry. I REALLY wish I felt the same about DC movies, but so far they have been mostly disappointing (or else so clearly something that doesn't interest me that I never bothered watching them, like Suicide Squad). I'll see Aquaman when it comes to the cheap theaters, and I'll likely see Shazam, too, unless the reviews make it clear that it isn't what I want from a Shazam movie, but I just can't get excited about any of them in advance.

Comment

Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                            Yo.

Im lookin' forward to seein' Blury back on-screen, and the new look for the suit works too.....

but I'll be honest: JG operating w/o the bubble kickstarts the nerd rage tho.
                            :/

Tazer
                            But he does wear the helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              But he does wear the helmet.

I wasn't sure myself if Tazer missed that or was complaining that he seems to be more without it. For my part, I was wondering who that was until I caught the quick bubble-helmet shot (though the misty magic stuff made me pretty sure).
                              Space Cop
                              The Dandy
                              Last edited by Space Cop; 01-17-2019, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X