Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sir. They dont care enough about us of the show for 26 episodes. At least I havent seen any other listing past episode 24.

EDIT: Thanks Ed. I had not seen that anywhere.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      No sir. They dont care enough about us of the show for 26 episodes. At least I havent seen any other listing past episode 24.

EDIT: Thanks Ed. I had not seen that anywhere.
      I still could be wrong, since the info I got came from a wiki. But it makes sense to me.

Further searching turns up this:

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Gree..._1/episode_26/

which appears to support the idea that the final "two-parter" will be shown as a double-length episode, since both parts list the same airdate, March 9th.
      Mister Ed
      Horse of a Different Color
      Last edited by Mister Ed; 02-25-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• I still think we are getting 26 episodes. They didn't advertise next week's as being the last episode while they made sure people knew that next week's Clone Wars was the season finale. Plus it makes sense to finish the story arc the same way they did with the Red Lantern one in the first part of Season One.
        "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
        Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
        Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
        who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
        to change the world. This time, Lord...
        Let me be worthy."

Comment

• Yeah, I think the last two episodes will be broadcasted separately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectremjm View Post
            I still think we are getting 26 episodes. They didn't advertise next week's as being the last episode while they made sure people knew that next week's Clone Wars was the season finale. Plus it makes sense to finish the story arc the same way they did with the Red Lantern one in the first part of Season One.
            That's true. Although they didn't bother to tell people about the October hiatus, including the creators, so I wouldn't be too shocked if they did cancel it with stating which episode is the last.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            I still could be wrong, since the info I got came from a wiki. But it makes sense to me.

Further searching turns up this:

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Gree..._1/episode_26/

which appears to support the idea that the final "two-parter" will be shown as a double-length episode, since both parts list the same airdate, March 9th.
            Well that makes me glad if it is true
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Help Save 'Green Lantern: The Animated Series'

while yes i too would like to help save GL:TAS, some of there toylines are priced way to high for my liking

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• That strikes me as a silly notion for saving the show. They made hardly any merchandise related to the show in the first place, so I can't imagine that merchandise sales are going to save it.

Comment

• As long as they get the last 13 episodes out and complete the 26 episode first season, I can deal with it. Better than cutting it short mid season.

And it makes it very likely that episodes 14-26 will be put out on DVD like the first half was.

Comment

• They still want ratings, so if it was the last episode of the "season," they'd still want to get as many viewers as possible. Plus, it would make Saturday's block more of a "Must See" if all the shows were wrapping up on the same day. As long as they completed all 26 episodes, I would be surprised if they didn't show them all.
                    "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                    Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                    Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                    who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                    to change the world. This time, Lord...
                    Let me be worthy."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                      As long as they get the last 13 episodes out and complete the 26 episode *2nd* season, I can deal with it. Better than cutting it short mid season.

And it makes it very likely that episodes 14-26 will be put out on DVD like the first half was.
                      fixed

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        fixed
                        You didn't "fix" it correctly, as you now have it sounding like there is a 26 episode 2nd season.

I'm definitely with you in seeing the "second part of the first season" as a second season, though. Call it what they will, if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...

Comment

• It's a 26 episode season. Accept it.

Comment

• it came out in late 2011, and it's 2013 now you can not go this long and still get to call it season one i don't care what they or anyone else says when it comes to this. now you accept it & .

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectremjm View Post
                              They still want ratings, so if it was the last episode of the "season," they'd still want to get as many viewers as possible. Plus, it would make Saturday's block more of a "Must See" if all the shows were wrapping up on the same day. As long as they completed all 26 episodes, I would be surprised if they didn't show them all.
                              Ratings were fine for GLTAS.

The show never had any toys based off it, so CN wanted it dead pretty quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                                it came out in late 2011, and it's 2013 now you can not go this long and still get to call it season one i don't care what they or anyone else says when it comes to this. now you accept it & .
                                The creators themselves call it one whole season :|

Comment

Working...
                                X