Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to see Splice...

... try to have fun without me online!

HOLY CRAP!!! SPLICE IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!!

Comment

Do tell.

Comment

Wow you were gone? didnt even miss ya
        The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
        Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
          Wow you were gone? didnt even miss ya
          Quoted for truth.
          I think Green Lantern is a pretty cool guy, eh overcomes graet fear and doesnt afraid of Sinestro.

Comment

Tell meh about teh moooovie.

Comment

no wait tellus how we survived without u here

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Owl View Post
                ... try to have fun without me online!
                So how was it? From the commercials, it looks like a remix of Species and Aliens. Either way, it's probably something we've all seen before in a previous alien-type flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Guardbug View Post
                  Do tell.
                  Okay.

Originally posted by Soranik Natu View Post
                  Tell meh about teh moooovie.
                  I'm getting there.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  So how was it? From the commercials, it looks like a remix of Species and Aliens. Either way, it's probably something we've all seen before in a previous alien-type flick.
                  The commercials sell it as a horrow along the lines of Species and Aliens... the truth is much different.

Bluntly: the movie was slow, stupid, non-eventful, predictable, and absolutely HYSTERICAL!

Its so bad its funny sort of situation here. This movie was so unintentionally funny that it was just really sad in retrospect. And the real kicker... the whole thing is being sold as a horror movie and only the last 15 minutes of the film (after the penultimate "one twist too many") plays out as such... everything else is more of a deranged parental drama, full of mommy issues and a horny daddy.

Bottom line: its worth a laugh, but you'll never want to see it again.

EPIC FAIL OF THE YEAR

Comment

Okay.

I'm getting there.

The commercials sell it as a horrow along the lines of Species and Aliens... the truth is much different.

Bluntly: the movie was slow, stupid, non-eventful, predictable, and absolutely HYSTERICAL!

Its so bad its funny sort of situation here. This movie was so unintentionally funny that it was just really sad in retrospect. And the real kicker... the whole thing is being sold as a horror movie and only the last 15 minutes of the film (after the penultimate "one twist too many") plays out as such... everything else is more of a deranged parental drama, full of mommy issues and a horny daddy.

EPIC FAIL OF THE YEAR
                    Sounds about right.

Comment

EPIC FAIL OF THE YEAR
                      So don't see this movie?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

i think that is what he was sayin

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                          So don't see this movie?
                          Originally posted by havik View Post
                          i think that is what he was sayin
                          Pretty much... unless you don't have to pay for it... then, like I said, its worth a laugh.

Comment

Pretty much... unless you don't have to pay for it... then, like I said, its worth a laugh.
                            Sounds like it's barely worth a Netflix viewing. Good thing I turned down the girl selling it on DVD in the Food 4 Less parking lot.

Girl: Hey buddy! I'm selling some DVD's that are still in the theaters.
                            Me: Um....
                            Girl: I got Splice and Clash of the Titans and...
                            Me: Stop right there! No thanks.

Comment

Too bad she didn't have the Batman parody.
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                              X