Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinestro and Bekka sitting in a tree....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinestro and Bekka sitting in a tree....

And for some strange reason it dosen't bother me.

I can't believe that I am pulling for this realtionship. I hate the New Gods. I the idea of Sinestro invovled with someone. I mean he always acted so superior and like no one was worthy of his time.

I like this because Bekka is a goddess,and well Sinestro's ego may think just maybe this chick is good enough for him. and I like the idea of Bekka being drawn to him because he actaully likes her of his own free will.

What do you guys think about Sinestro and Bekka?
    Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Not only that she's worthy of him, but he seems to want her to come to him irresistably.

Comment

Yeah I have liked about nothing DC has done as oflate but I gotta admit I intrested to see where this is gonna go. I also gotta give kuddos to the writting team of making me change my minbd about Sinestro having a realtionship. When they did it with Abin's sister it seemed stupid and tacked on for the sake of plot twist. This actually doesnt feel tacked on.

So since there is a interesting story there DC has gotta kill that title,no way will they let something cool slip through thier constant filter of crap.
      Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

She might be the only that's around him that can kick his ass, maybe that's part of the turn on.

Comment

Working...
        X