Any other Star Trek fans on here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    yeah but sadly thanks to JJ's ST the Next Gen. your looking at no longer exist

is JJ now working for DC
    It does still exist.

Comment

i grew up watching star trek with spock, mccoy, and kirk. i've never been a fan of captain kirk, but spock and mccoy were awesome. i truly enjoyed every character on next generation, but especially liked picard, data, worf, and geordi. also, i liked deep space nine, but could never really get into any of the other spin offs.

Comment

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
        ...i've never been a fan of captain kirk, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          "I've never trusted Klingons and I never will."
          + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

LOL

Comment

yeah but sadly thanks to JJ's ST the Next Gen. your looking at no longer exist

is JJ now working for DC
              I thought it was all alternate timelines now?

Anyways I'm certainly not a trekkie (more of a Star Wars guy) but I have been known to watched TNG and I did enjoy the recent movie.

On that note, I thought I might as well post this here: Star Trek comics return to IDW Publishing

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post

Anyways I'm certainly not a trekkie (more of a Star Wars guy) but I have been known to watched TNG and I did enjoy the recent movie.

On that note, I thought I might as well post this here: Star Trek comics return to IDW Publishing
                yea im a uge star wars but but ive grown to like star trek the next generation.

one of my all time favorite shows back in the late 90s was farscape.
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I'm certainly a Star Trek fan, but wouldn't classify myself as a "Trekkie" as I don't engage in vitriolic comparison conversations with other sci-fi fans. Besides, I equally enjoy Star Wars.

I've watched ALL of the classic Trek episodes and have most of the 9" doll action figures. I have some on display in "Sylent's Asylum" in the 'my collection' toy section of this forum.

It took me a while to get into TNG, but loved it once I did. I had the pleasure of meeting Marina Sirtis at a small convention. She was really cool, but I didn't care for her stooge handler that nickel and dimed us for photos.

DS9 was great, but I never really found time to catch the show. This was back when I was in college so I was more worried about getting laid than watching Trek.

I caught all of Voyager, which was decent in spots, but quickly became the 7 of 9 show once Jerri Ryan was cast. There was only a handful of really good episodes. They overused the Borg the way the Spidey writers overused Venom.

Enterprise was only okay for me. I checked it out on occasion just to get my sci-fi fix, but wasn't an avid fan. T'pol (Jolene Blalock) wasn't hot enough for me to go out of my way to religiously watch this show.

Comment

True fan of Star Trek. I like all version of it. Not just one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      It does still exist.
                      Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                      ever time-traveling episode of ST disagrees with that, and until they come out with a new ST movie that shows that Next Gen. exist i still say that JJ killed 60+years of ST history

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

ever time-traveling episode of ST disagrees with that, and until they come out with a new ST movie that shows that Next Gen. exist i still say that JJ killed 60+years of ST history
                        if anything killed star trek it was deep space 9 ionfan.

i tried watching one full episode and i had to turn it off.

at least jj's film was watchable and i still think it was awsome

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          if anything killed star trek it was Voyager.
                          Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                            Fixed.
                            and enterprise

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

at least jj's film was watchable and i still think it was awsome
                              Thats because it was made to appeal to the masses/general audience, not just Stark Trek fans.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE H@LL YOUR TALKING ABOUT, DS9 AND VOY KICKED A$$

if anything killed ST it was ENT. (sadly thanks to JJ it's the only thing that's still con. )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X