No announcement yet.

post your favorite kyle rayner pic or pics-- so SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, the classic Jim Lee "Kyle Flying Around Drunk" poster...

I have to admit that, though the picture of dead Kyle hurts, it is an extremely beautiful picture. If not for all the battle damage, he would look like he's just sleeping peacefully...
    Last edited by Guest; 11-14-2009, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
        Really?

You bring up a picture of Kyle's corpse, in the Kyle section no less, because you want to get your jollies off by making us Kyle fans angry? Fuck you. I came to the GLCMB to escape the Hal vs. Kyle bullshit. You don't want act like a mature and respectful adult? Fine. Go somewhere else. This kind of flamebaiting shit won't be tolerated.

Get the hell out and don't come back.
        Ouch! Poor myuserid!
        The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

back to topic

maybe take the ha'ha's and the nyah nyah's in a p/m
          HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

My favorite was in JLA/AVengers. When Kyle want to take the cosmique cube and is off green light power. The cube is like power batery and Kyle become Chrome. It was awsome. I'haven't the comics with me now and no scan in my house. And google image or comic vine haven't this pics. But's it's me favorite. Thank's for the one who will post this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
              Ouch! Poor myuserid!
              It's cool.

I love it when people call you immature, then turn around and sound like a whining baby through an entire post.

And then have to throw in the very mature "Fuck You". You know, just to show how mature they are and all.

Some people just can't take a little joke.

Comment

EDIT: I acknowledge no existance of myuserid or Bruce Castle.
                The_Mad_Dragon
                Captain Pervert
                Last edited by The_Mad_Dragon; 11-14-2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Now I'm immature? ou're the one who's trying to start a a fight with Kyle fans. And now you've devoted your av and sig to it? That's just sick.
                  I would never call anyone with such a dubious title as "Captain Pervert" immature.

You must have me mixed up with someone else.

Comment

Guys stay calm !
                    We are here for the memory of a good friend, not for a fight. Shame on you, I'm thinking been to a real passing out.
                    We are Lantern brother. We have divergens but we are unated in time like this.
                    So must we continue to respect the dead ! Thank You

Comment

Children, behave.

Comment

I acknowledge no existance of any fight, nor the existance of two people who tried to troll on a memorial thread.

Comment

I acknowledge no existance of any fight, nor the existance of two people who tried to troll on a memorial thread.

Trolling the thread? HA!

It was a freaking joke, quit getting so butt hurt and get over it.

Not everything is a personal vendetta against you so you can stop the crusade now.

Anyway, your "Fuck You" thread was reported so just let it go.

Comment

Meh, itīs a joke perhaps, I donīt really care anyways. I donīt really find it funny, but itīs hardly the reason to whine about it.
                            Orion Pax
                            Iolande's Bodyguard
                            Last edited by Orion Pax; 11-14-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

Just a reminder; my chubby fingers can instantly make posts or an entire thread disappear if you guys can't get along. Play nice with the toys in the sandbox or the sandbox will go away!

Everybody has their favorite superhero, and it's no fun when the shoe is on the other foot. We've all been there. Remember that.

Comment

Working...
                                X