Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    He can't read this anyway so U know....

Hey, better safe than sorry. He can still click to see your post if he grows curious enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
      Hey, better safe than sorry. He can still click to see your post if he grows curious enough.
      Well...................now I'm scarred!
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
        He never does. Look at the "Zero Punctuation" thread for a lesson in stubbornness.

Comment

• This underwater Iron Man suit could revolutionize ocean research

THIS IS BULLSH!T

the sea gets it's own Ironman suit of armor but we on land still get nothing

F@CK YOU MR. HAWKINGS, F@CK YOU

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• That suit looks more like a rejected Ultraman design or a colourful spacesuit without feet than ironman.
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• This seriously badass exoskeleton can lift well over 200 pounds

< link here

Italian engineers have developed a wearable robot that allows operators to to lift up to 110 pounds (50kg) in each extended hand.
              again i say

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
              F@CK YOU MR. HAWKINGS, F@CK YOU

IonFan says

Comment

• Man In Homemade Armoured Underpants Arrested For Bank Robbery

When police arrested him, Fischer tossed pepper spray at them. In his backpack they found an acetylene torch, large knife and stun gun. The 32-year-old was wearing not one, but two ballistic vests. But the most notable part of this caper is that Fishers was wearing bullet-proof underpants.

These were not off-the-shelf armoured knickers, but normal pants into which Fischer (or his mum, perhaps) had sewn metal plates.

Fischer has been charged with being a felon in possession of body armour, attempted aggravated theft, attempted assault on a police officer, attempted escape, menacing, possession of burglary tools and interfering with a peace officer.

This got us thinking: can you buy armoured pants?

Yes. You can. ...

Comment

• It's illegal to have body armor in the UK?

Comment

• Ironman like underwear, i love it

sidenote: NOT MADE BY MR. HAWKINGS

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
                      It's illegal to have body armor in the UK?
                      Apparently if you are a felon it is. Much like felons in the US can't get guns. I guess they figured that, if you are a convicted felon, chances are higher that you would be getting body armor for this sort of purpose.

Comment

• Why the fuck does Ion keep going on about Stephen Hawkins? I think he's more into scientific theory's and how the universe works than making Ironman suits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                          Why the fuck does Ion keep going on about Stephen Hawkins? I think he's more into scientific theory's and how the universe works than making Ironman suits.
                          Great intelligence is a mystery to IonFan, so he doesn't understand that it doesn't automatically include every possible skill and specialization. To him, if you are really smart, you can (and apparenly will) do anything that any really smart person can do. If you don't, then apparently you must not be that smart.

Comment

• right on the noise Ed

IonFan says

Comment

• Get excited – spider silk finally looks ready for commercialization

great now all we need to do is weave this into some armor and we'll be one step closer to having an Ironman

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Great intelligence is a mystery to IonFan, so he doesn't understand that it doesn't automatically include every possible skill and specialization. To him, if you are really smart, you can (and apparenly will) do anything that any really smart person can do. If you don't, then apparently you must not be that smart.
                                Ah, I understand. It's more common than you think, people always think I'm alright at maths just because I got one grade higher than them, but it still wasn't that high and I'm not that good at maths. Just an example.
                                Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                                right on the noise Ed
                                K den.

Comment

Working...
                                X