Have: DCUC. CnC, NECA. Want: DCSH/DCUC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTT] Have: DCUC. CnC, NECA. Want: DCSH/DCUC

I am looking to complete my DC figure collection. If you want something on my list and have something from my Wants list shoot me a PM and I will see if we can work something out. The figures I want the most are marked with Pirority levels so if you have one of the figures I have marked I would be more willing to conduct a trade.

I prefer if what you trade is MoC since most of mine are, unless otherwise noted.

* These figures are labled as loose, but still come secured in the package. The only thing removed was the CnC piece. Other wise figure still mint in package.

Feedback- http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...?f=109&t=61970
    Successful Trades
    Coltor +5
    hagop9 +1
    Stichem +2
    bigassbuzz + 1
    TheGDbatman +2
    Big_Ricks_Customs +1
    bruno diaz +1
    batmego27 +1
    D Bell +1
    wadsworth +1

WANT (Priority top to bottom)

DCUC
    -Lobo
    Abin sur
    -Batman Beyond Masked (Wave 4) Low Priority

DCSH
    DCSH series 8 Batman ( Black & White) - Highest Priority
    DCSH Tech Suit Mr Freeze (NYCC ver)-High Priority
    DCSH 7 Two Face-High Priority
    DCSH 5 Batgirl
    -Bane (w/ Ostio)
    DCSH 2 DoomsdayLow Priority

DC Direct
    Green Lantern Series 2 Salaak-High Priority
    -Green Lantern Batman

C&C Pieces
    - Darkseid Left Leg (Eclipso)
    - Darkseid Right Leg (Iron )

HAVE TO TRADE

NECA
    -Gears of War: Theron Palace Guard (MoC)

DC Direct
    N/a

DCUC

DCUC 11
    -Steppenwolf SP (Red) MoC
    -Steppenwolf (Green) MoC
    -Deadman (Standard) MoC
    -Shark (Loose)*
    DCUC 10
    Powergirl MoC
    Forager (Loose)*

DCUC 9
    -Black Canary MoC

C&C Pieces
    -Kalibak’s Right Arm (Hawkman)
    -Kalibak’s Left Arm & Mace (Superman)
    -Kalibak’s Left Leg (Captain Marvel)
    -Atom Smasher’s Right Leg (Blue Beetle)
    -Chemo Right Arm (Deadshot)
    -Gorilla Grodd Head/ Torso (Harley Quinn)

PENDING
    Wants

Haves[/b]
    acidburn135
    Manhunter Repairman
    Last edited by acidburn135; 04-19-2010, 07:42 PM.

Looking for some Darkseid pieces to complete him. If anyone has the pieces i need LMK.

Comment

i have a DCU Two Face (orange one) and some Darkseid pieces. i sell them on eBay but i can pull them down for trades. look up thedeathbox as a seller and you can see what i have.

Comment

I am really only looking for those specific pieces I listed, and looking only for the DCSH two face not the funky colored one =P
        thanks though

Comment

so i am guessing the Post office never found the package I sent you

Comment

No =(. sucks hard too because I was looking for that figure forever. figures the day it comes the normal lady who delivers was off and some other one who is known for just leaving packages at doors and marking them down for delivered, was there. the guy said she prob either delivered it to wrong address or left it there since it wasnt her route =/

Comment

Updated

Comment

that sucks I had the same thing happen to me in a trade with deathbox the post office claimed it was delivered but never has it arrived. I hate to tell you I even included batgirl and robin in that package. I suggest using signature confirmation from now on in your trades.

Comment

Yea soo pissed. I have been looking for a dcsh two-face with his gun for a while now. Figured I got someone who wasnt their normal route and decided to either leave it when I wasnt home or delivered it to wrong address and marked it down as delivered >=/.

On the bright side I was able to trade a dcuc 10 joker for dcuc 2 Aquaman (Classic) =D

Comment

Anyone have both legs/leg of Darkseid? Trying to complete him, and those are the last two pieces I need. Really not into the figures that come with those pieces so seeing if I can pick up those pieces separately. I have other CnC pieces to trade if need be or buy.

Comment

Working...
                    X