Corps Cast Episode 132 -- John Stewart Must Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corps Cast Episode 132 -- John Stewart Must Die

TheGreenLanternCorps.com proudly presents The Green Lantern Corps Cast, a podcast focusing on all things Green Lantern! The latest issues of Green Lanterns and Hal Jordan and the GLC are covered this week. As a special treat to you beautiful people out there, the gang will now be covering Justice League, because it features two Green Lanterns, of course. The latest news rundown including GL on the small screen and Hollywood’s opinion of the Green Lantern movie. Another great show in the tank so please enjoy the rants, raves and reviews on the TheGLC Cast!

Send your opinions to us on Twitter, TheGreenLanternCorps.com Forum, email, FACEBOOK , Google+ or by giving us a call at (313) GL1-2814

Download/Subscribe and Review via iTunes here or listen online here!

I was finally ready to listen to this, but on iTunes, the title is right, but when I listen to it, it's the last episodes (131-Novas Be Crazy). Is that just my iPad or did anyone else have this problem?

I kept checking and even fast forwarded to hear if it was what I remembered, but it was. It says the new title as I play it, but plays the old.

EDIT: The web site link is working fine.
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 08-31-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

In iTunes, right click on the episode. Click Remove download. Then refresh the podcast (by clicking the 3 dots next to our title), and finally download/stream the episode.

Sorry the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        ...Sorry the inconvenience.
        Hey, no sweat, it's free.

BTW: whoever was talking about Shakespeare in Love being a Roland Emerich movie, they were confusing it with Anonymous, which is based on one of the conspiracy theories that Shakespeare was a pseudonym for an aristocrat.

Comment

Working...
        X