PSN under attack by hackers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN under attack by hackers!

So, evidently some lifeless hacker @$$hole decided to nuke the sony network because they weren't happy with the company for some reason or another (they posted some kind of message on youtube to explain their motives.
    the PSN was therefore completely disabled until things can get fixed/de-bugged whatever....
    The Sad thing?
    I went on the DCUO Facebook page to check out whether or not there had been any progress and the main complaints i saw were of losers who wanted to get back to the game before their g/f/wife wanted them to put the game down and pay them some attention.

Guys you really want to give your ladies some satisfaction post haste before you wake up to a letter explaining why some other guy is giving your now Ex-g/f/wife the business instead of you.
    Green Lantern Unlimited!

In order, this is a prime example of why I really hate hackers, secondly,thats really freaking sad that some people's concern is that god forbid, they have to put the game down and pay attention to their wife, gf etc.

Comment

I´m surprised that they have gf and wives.

Comment

they don't.. I guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
          they don't.. I guarantee it.
          Of course they do. They are just made of plastic. Some are probably even the kind you have to inflate.
          Orbis terrarum Est Non Satis, tamen boobs es satis mihi

Comment

I sat back and laughed as PSN went down. Now...I am gonna go play WoW with my wife and friends

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
              I sat back and laughed as PSN went down. Now...I am gonna go play WoW with my wife and friends
              what server you play on?

Comment

Originally posted by William Tel of SU Delta View Post
                what server you play on?

Kilrogg

Comment

Was PSN down because of the Geohot thing?
                  [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                  DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
                    i saw were of losers who wanted to get back to the game before their g/f/wife wanted them to put the game down and pay them some attention.
                    It's a sad fact of life, that when you are married and have kids, you're windows for time to yourself are very short and minimal. So when someone shits on that time and robs you of doing what you want to do in the small amount of time you get to do it.....fuck yeah. It pisses you off.

Doesn't make you a loser. I'm happily married, and I think a vital key to that happiness is not being shoved up my wifes ass 24/7....I carve up some me time. My wife does the same.
                    Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                    Nor label his working day "cushy"
                    But you might have to question
                    His endless obsession
                    With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
                      It's a sad fact of life, that when you are married and have kids, you're windows for time to yourself are very short and minimal. So when someone shits on that time and robs you of doing what you want to do in the small amount of time you get to do it.....fuck yeah. It pisses you off.

Doesn't make you a loser. I'm happily married, and I think a vital key to that happiness is not being shoved up my wifes ass 24/7....I carve up some me time. My wife does the same.
                      Amen, brother.

Comment

I'm adding an amen to that as well, well spoken

SigbyZanderYurami

Comment

[center]

Originally posted by W.West
                          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone know when it is coming back up?
                            Orbis terrarum Est Non Satis, tamen boobs es satis mihi

Comment

It'll be okay, remember when games just had two or four player support? Those were the days.

Comment

Working...
                              X