The (New) X-Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
    ...Dear God, man, pick up a Dictionary and put that first part in HUMAN words!

And as for the deaths surrounding those two events, name any one of them that was DIRECTLY HER FAULT. It's not her fault people are fighting and dying over her, it's just the way the events unfolded.
    well if she wasn't born none of them would of died duh

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      well if she wasn't born none of them would of died duh

That claim could be made of SO MANY OTHER characters that I can't believe we're even having this conversation...

Comment

That claim could be made of SO MANY OTHER characters that I can't believe we're even having this conversation...
        well she is the so called "mutant messiah" so.......

IonFan says

Comment

well she is the so called "mutant messiah" so.......

...And? Holy wars have always been bloody, real or fictional.

Comment

...And? Holy wars have always been bloody, real or fictional.
            and that's why i said she's killing mutants lift and right, h@ll she's also the reason the X-Men and Avengers are fighting now, what more reasons do i have to give to show that she's not a good thing for the X-Men?

IonFan says

Comment

and that's why i said she's killing mutants lift and right, h@ll she's also the reason the X-Men and Avengers are fighting now, what more reasons do i have to give to show that she's not a good thing for the X-Men?

Actually, it's the Phoenix who's largely responsible for that; the Avengers are reacting to it's arrival by trying to detain Hope, not the other way around. And, again, name on death that is her fault directly. ...I'll wait.

Comment

Actually, it's the Phoenix who's largely responsible for that; the Avengers are reacting to it's arrival by trying to detain Hope, not the other way around.
                potato potahto "my friend" their still at war with one another and Hopes part of the reason (just the the whole part )

And, again, name on death that is her fault directly. ...I'll wait.
                Nightcrawler, happy now

IonFan says

Comment

potato potahto "my friend" their still at war with one another and Hopes part of the reason (just the the whole part )

Did you seriously just ignore what I said? IT'S THE PHOENIX. Yeah, Hope is viewed as a potential risk and possible receptacle for the Phoenix Force, but, as shown, it's just as happy to posses five other beings, four of whom are not even telepathic to begin with and have never been touched by it before. Not only that, but the Phoenix bluntly says Hope CAN'T possess the power because she didn't want it! She TURNED AWAY from the genocidal force of death!

Nightcrawler, happy now

If you want to get technical, Kurt jumped in the way of his own volition. He could have just stepped aside and watched her die, but he was a self-sacrificing type of person and died, not because of Hope, but for her instead.

Comment

If you want to get technical, Kurt jumped in the way of his own volition. He could have just stepped aside and watched her die, but he was a self-sacrificing type of person and died, not because of Hope, but for her instead.
                    she could of used her powers to get both him and her away before any of that happened

oh and before you say "her power weren't awake yet"

< link here

tell that to the bullet she stopped with her mind

IonFan says

Comment

she could of used her powers to get both him and her away before any of that happened

oh and before you say "her power weren't awake yet"

< link here

You mean entirely by accident where she had previously shown no inclination to telekinesis and hasn't shown any more since? Her main power set isn't even telepathy and/or telekinesis! It's power mimicry, and by that logic she could only leech off of Nightcrawler and only when he got near enough to her that she could do such a thing, at which point Kurt got STABBED IN THE CHEST.

Comment

none of the other mutants she's "copied" (btw i think of her more of a copier then a mimicker of mutant powers but that's just me) have been that close to her

btw she and him where telporting all over the US, so yeah she had time to copy his power

i win

IonFan says

Comment

none of the other mutants she's "copied" (btw i think of her more of a copier then a mimicker of mutant powers but that's just me) have been that close to her

btw she and him where telporting all over the US, so yeah she had time to copy his power

i win

Yes, she totally should had predicted an ambush mid-teleport and thought to copy a mutant's power when she HAD ONLY BEEN IN THE VICINITY OF MORE MUTANTS FOR BARELY A DAY AND BARELY DISCOVERED HER POWER YET, IF AT ALL.

Comment

again

< link here

IonFan says

Comment

I'm arguing with an idiot...

Comment

Obviously, Connor Macleod is going to become the Phoenix.

Comment

Working...
                                X