Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Oldest Green Lantern Comic you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Oldest Green Lantern Comic you own?

The Oldest G.L. comic that I have in my possesion is Green Lantern issue #18(1963)

I love holding and reading a comic that is significantly older than me.

Comment

GL Vol 2 #10, but we're working on some GL Vol 1 issues with our local dealer. Got to HOLD a GL Vol 2 #1 last week. (Unless, of course, you count the JLA/JSA appearances.)

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

GL v2 #88, I think. Most of my Silver Age stuff is in TPB form, as I can't afford the single issues.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Green Lantern vol 2 122. I don't have enough money and time, to afford to buy a GL comic from the silver age.

Comment

Wow, in response to all of you... Thats cool & @ Mister.Wierdo , I am in the same boat. I hope to get some more money soon & hopefully by that time I'll be able to collect some more.

Comment

This is the oldest one I have although the cover and first page are gone...the earliest 'intact' one I have is the issue below, although the cover is in pretty sad shape on mine.

Comment

That Tomar first appearance is on my short list of must haves.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  That Tomar first appearance is on my short list of must haves.
                  Yeah, I wish my copy wasn't so buggered up.

Comment

Working...
                  X