• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

sry BB.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

I thought this was interesting: http://www.newsarama.com/31527-why-t...-universe.html

Why THE CHAMPIONS Is the Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
        3 was surprisingly good

Loads better than 2
        Yeah, 3 was way better than it had any right to be. I'd go so far as to say it's a little better than the first one.

Also 2 is complete trash.
        MEH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

sry BB.....

Tazer
          Have you seen 2?

It was garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Gray Lantern View Post
            Yeah, 3 was way better than it had any right to be. I'd go so far as to say it's a little better than the first one.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
              Have you seen 2?

It was garbage
              it wasn't awesome like the 1st, agreed. but garbage? nah, the LAST movie was that.... :/

Originally posted by Gray Lantern View Post

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post

Tazer

Comment

• Comment

• Who cares.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                    Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                    Who cares.

A-Train is hedging his bets that this will be the event that reboots the Mutants as Inhumans and that they'll use the M-Pox to do it, somehow...

Comment

• Given how reluctant Fox has been to cooperate with Marvel/Disney on the issue and how Fox doesn't own the Inhumans brand, then I can hardly say that I'd feel bad if Marvel rebrands all mutants as Inhumans. They can have it that the Terrigan Mists are killing them because of mutants being an "off-strain" of Inhumanity, and therefore basically allergic to a fatal degree to something that shouldn't at all harm them.

And then ten years from now we can get normal mutants back and Fox can cry its sorry little ass off for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                        A-Train is hedging his bets that this will be the event that reboots the Mutants as Inhumans and that they'll use the M-Pox to do it, somehow...
                        I will be extremely pissed if Marvel actually does something that stupid

Comment

• Because such a move would be as something in comparison to them permanently giving away one of their best franchises? Please.

Comment

• I figured modern/older Cyke would just return. Maybe Prof X will return Inhumanly. Who knows, but there are very few books at Marvel right now I give two shits about.

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                              Because such a move would be as something in comparison to them permanently giving away one of their best franchises? Please.
                              That's a bit harsh. Its not technically permanent and they were in bankruptcy. That's as good as any reason to make the deal. Who the hell would have envisioned a comic company starting its own studio? Marvel sold their properties to the highest bidders to remain afloat...it is what it is.

On a related note, I don't think Marvel Studios really cares all that much about mutants. They seem to be getting by just fine without them.

Comment

• ‘Legion': FX Confirms Early 2017 Release Date with a Crazy Awesome New Teaser

Comment

Working...
                                X