Help Mr. Dragon decide what to play next! Part 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Mr. Dragon decide what to play next! Part 9

With the slight dry spell of games occurring at the moment (and getting the platinum for Final Fantasy X after playing it for 3 weeks straight), I've kinda hit my own personal wall and really don't know how to kill my boredom until at least Watchdogs comes out.

So why not just go ahead and CONTINUE THE POLL TRADITION?!

Same rules applies as previously the most votes will be the deciding factor, once a vote has been cast, I will begin playing that game at least until another has surpassed it.
    Final Fantasy X-2 (Platinum run)
    20.00%
    Dragon Age II (Platinum run)
    10.00%
    MGS Ground Zeroes (Trophy Hunting)
    20.00%
    Final Fantasy XIII (Platinum run)
    10.00%
    Dark Souls II (Strength Build/possibly Platinum Run)
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

As the seventh seal is broken, the four shall ride once more. Bringing the wrath of War

But what starts with War, ends with Death

Hmmm, I'd go with FFX-2, but that's only because I'm terrified of Dark Souls II. No seriously, I keep it in a separate drawer from the other games D:

Comment

Originally posted by WildArms View Post
      Hmmm, I'd go with FFX-2, but that's only because I'm terrified of Dark Souls II. No seriously, I keep it in a separate drawer from the other games D:
      Dark Souls 2 isn't that bad honestly.
      As the seventh seal is broken, the four shall ride once more. Bringing the wrath of War

Comment

I have not played even one of those.

Comment

There, I've beaten it again as the strength build, and I honestly liked it more than spellcasting.

Comment

FF-X2 because it's shit and you'll be glad to have finally finished it.

Comment

Hmm, no good choices at all. I'll go with Ground Zeroes

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Yo.

I still think DJ Hero shouldve been an option......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
                  FF-X2 because it's shit and you'll be glad to have finally finished it.
                  Although I respect your opinion and in some aspects I agree with it, I still enjoy the game itself.

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                  Yo.

I still think DJ Hero shouldve been an option......

Tazer

Sorry Tazer, not much of a fan of the "Hero" games since Metallica and Rock Band The Beatles.

Comment

Yo.

so, its just the stuff thats up-tempo & have a dance beat ya take umbrage with??

UNACCEPTABLE!!! my umbrage is great & mighty on this matter......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Whelp, I got the platinum for Dark Souls 2, I'd go onto the next one but IT'S A DAMNED TIE, DAMMIT MEWZARD

Comment

Working...
                      X