This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy Gardner View Post

How the hell are you, Dog Face? Last I saw of you, you were mopping up what was left of your world's people.... any luck? Still being a good Guardian lap dog, I hope.
    wow... That doesnt sound like the Guy I know, did you take some zanex before logging in?

My Question:

When you where a women...........

Did you "take care of yourself"
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Dear Guy Gardner,
      Would you sign on to the "Guy Gardner" Series? Here is the titles of the movies you would be doing:
      Guy Gardner and the Sorcerer's Stone
      Guy Gardner and the Chamber of Secrets
      Guy Gardner and the prisoner of azkaban
      Guy Gardner and the Goblet of Fire
      Guy Gardner and the Order of the Phoenix
      Guy Gardner and the Half-Blood Prince
      Guy Gardner and the deathly hallows
      Heck, we even have a fourm on that right now http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=381

Wow, the punches do work on bizzaro guy! He can barely stand them. Point is he is dead. Now I have to fight Harry-Lax, but thats cool

Comment

Are you ever going to beat the crap outta batman....he's makeing you look bad......

Comment

Guy Gardner, when are you going to be the star of Green Lantern? I think you're way better than Hal or Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
            When you where a women...........

Did you "take care of yourself"
            You mean my spell as "Gal" Gardner? That's between me and "Lovejoy," this Brazilian toy that Fire let me borr -- what are you talking about? Get outta here with crap questions like that!

Originally posted by Green_Lantern #052
            Dear Guy Gardner,
            Would you sign on to the "Guy Gardner" Series? Here is the titles of the movies you would be doing:
            No. Good luck with Bizarro Gardner, though, and keep those punches to the face coming.

Originally posted by GuyGardnerReborn
            Are you ever going to beat the crap outta batman....he's makeing you look bad......
            Last I checked the scorecard I still had one up on Bats. Was a full moon over Gotham, courtesy of your favorite guy...

Originally posted by G'nortDoggie88
            Guy Gardner, when are you going to be the star of Green Lantern? I think you're way better than Hal or Kyle.
            Law of averages 'sez my time is coming soon! Every dog has his day... except for G'nort. Sorry.

Comment

Guy, What the Hell actually happened to your Warrior powers, perhaps you can explain better then Geoff did.

As far as I can tell HAL came back and bitch smacked your ass back into a nobody that needs a ring. How do you feel about that. HALs Ressurection caused you to be LAME!
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Dear Guy Gardner
                we have a problem

Please save us ; ;

Comment

Guy, you know what its like to wear the Sinestro ring, REJOIN THE FORCE!!!
                  Last edited by Guest; 08-06-2007, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Teen Lantern isn't really a problem... its outside of continuity and may help bring some noobs to the real GL series. See, you've got to look at the silver lining.
                    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Hi Guy,
                      Long time fan, first time replier...

My question is, I've been waiting for your return since the end of Warrior. I was just wondering when you actually planned on fighting anything. Having really seen much in GL or GLC.

I'm just gettin a little bored and then I see ya all chained up in GL#22. Feels like I'm watchin Superman Returns and Your starring in it...

Comment

Guy, you think that poser Clone of you might get pulled into Sin's gang of idiots?
                        you gonna wipe the floor with him yourself or let Canary and any other old JLI gals have their shots at him?

Comment

Guy, What the Hell actually happened to your Warrior powers, perhaps you can explain better then Geoff did.

As far as I can tell HAL came back and bitch smacked your ass back into a nobody that needs a ring. How do you feel about that. HALs Ressurection caused you to be LAME!
                          Let little Harold be the Guardians' choir boy for a while, I say. What goes around comes around......

Originally posted by Green_Lantern #052 View Post
                          Dear Guy Gardner
                          we have a problem

Please save us ; ;
                          Ugh, I'll thank my blessings I won't live to see the day.

Originally posted by PowerRingE3 View Post
                          Guy, you know what its like to wear the Sinestro ring, REJOIN THE FORCE!!!
                          I don't need a yellow ring to inspire fear, bud. Though....having one for a while was kind of cool, wasn't it?

Originally posted by lanternut View Post
                          Hi Guy,
                          Long time fan, first time replier...

My question is, I've been waiting for your return since the end of Warrior. I was just wondering when you actually planned on fighting anything. Having really seen much in GL or GLC.

I'm just gettin a little bored and then I see ya all chained up in GL#22. Feels like I'm watchin Superman Returns and Your starring in it...
                          I didn't see the two-part documentary "Guy Gardner: Collateral Damage" in your list there, kiddo! My shit-kicking has and will become legendary in the place we call the DCU.

Comment

Let little Howard be the Guardians' choir boy for a while, I say. What goes around comes around......
                            What? Who's Howard? or did you mean Harold, the one who bitch smacked your Warrior powers out of you
                            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

What? Who's Howard? or did you mean Harold, the one who bitch smacked your Warrior powers out of you
                              You've got a real mouth on you, you know that?

Comment

You've got a real mouth on you, you know that?
                                hey I'm not the one who got bitch smacked now am I (nor did I ever have a furry little stupid sidekick with a ' in his name)
                                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X