Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
    Nice. Gonna open it up and take some pics for your old pal Doom?
    I've already opened it. I'll post pics eventually.

KFC Toys Citizen Stack

You're heavy into 3P Transformers. Did you know that you could have gotten a legit MP-22 for the cost of Citizen Stack?.. unless you got an exceptional deal on him. He was recently reissued and going for about $110 + shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      [COLOR="Lime"]
      You're heavy into 3P Transformers. Did you know that you could have gotten a legit MP-22 for the cost of Citizen Stack?.. unless you got an exceptional deal on him. He was recently reissued and going for about $110 + shipping.
      Honestly, I would prefer buying Hasbro, but sometimes, they just don't cut it. I don't have a whole ton of 3P's, but enough to accentuate the Hasbro stuff.

I got Stack for $130. I haven't seen the MP Magnus for less than $180 anywhere. Could you link me to where you saw him for such a low price, please? Thanks.

Comment

Honestly, I would prefer buying Hasbro, but sometimes, they just don't cut it. I don't have a whole ton of 3P's, but enough to accentuate the Hasbro stuff.

I got Stack for $130. I haven't seen the MP Magnus for less than $180 anywhere. Could you link me to where you saw him for such a low price, please? Thanks.
        Here you go:

http://www.anime-export.com/search?s...rs+masterpiece

Anime Export has amazing deals for MP's. The caveat being, you have to pay upfront for their pre-orders, and then pay for shipping once the item is in stock. Even so, their prices still blow away BBTS and TFsource.

MP-22 was $106 + shipping, but it's sold out for now. You'll have to keep checking the site to see if they take any more pre-orders. I'm still looking for MP-10, but don't like anyone's asking price.

I've read that if something goes wrong, they're slow and pretty difficult to deal with, probably because of the language barrier (they're in Japan). Myself, I've never had any issues with them, and have received all my orders in good time thanks to their EMS shipping that's 3-4 days.

HLJ also has good deals for MP pre-orders.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          What did you find out about this, Ed?
          Never got an confirmation e-mail or any response from service department, but I DID finally get an e-mail telling me it shipped, so YAY! Should have them by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Never got an confirmation e-mail or any response from service department, but I DID finally get an e-mail telling me it shipped, so YAY! Should have them by the end of the week.
            Good news!

Comment

Comment

12 inch First Order Stormtrooper

Comment

Just picked up these as stocking stuffers:

and

And this for under the tree for my youngest:

Mister Ed
                  Horse of a Different Color
                  Last edited by Mister Ed; 11-23-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Still hoping that somebody will actually carry THIS before Christmas (I saw the news about it being upcoming, but nobody has it, unless scalpers on Ebay have it, but I haven't even looked there)

Comment

Ed, do you also get the Star Wars stuff in the same design?

Comment

Nah. If I wanted to get my kids Star Wars figures, I'd just have my parents ship out all the stuff I had as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                          Nah. If I wanted to get my kids Star Wars figures, I'd just have my parents ship out all the stuff I had as a kid.
                          Do they like Star Wars?

Comment

They enjoy the movies, (and LEGO Star Wars games) but I can't seem to get them beyond that point. I've got piles of comics, and several novels, but nobody even wants to read those.

Granted, I haven't put a lot of effort into it, other than making stuff available and telling them what I thought was good. I'm probably subconsciously wary of it becoming as huge a money sink as it must have been for MY parents.

Comment

The Ten Commandments - I was stoked to find this dvd on clearance at Target. It's one of my favorite movies.

Back in the 90's, I remember there was an animated bible series that was pretty graphic (meaning showed blood), but for the life of me, I can't remember the name of it. You could only purchase the dvd's from an infomercial kind of Company on tv, and the spots were typically aired late at night. It was something like a 10-dvd set with a bunch of different stories. I've periodically checked eBay, but haven't found the exact series.

Comment

wee bit of a shopping spree today.....

aside from the usual Wednesday comic haul, I grabbed Funko Captain Phasma, TRU Exclusive 12" Captain Phasma, Woodbury Assault Rick Grimes, and a surprise find of Warrior Class TRU Exclusive Megatronus! (Yet another one to add to the honor shelf that has <1% room left for anything else)

Comment

Working...
                                X