• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
    That's the hook hand.
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post

*applause* Another gem from Bruce are ya still scanning my posts?
      Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
      Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
        *applause* Another gem from Bruce are ya still scanning my posts?

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          Can someone post a picture of Al Borland saying "
          I dont think so, Tim"

Comment

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

LOL YES!

Comment

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/meet...ad-100611.html

Say Hello to the New AQUALAD

Not much else to go on yet, and the images are small, but here is your first look at the new Aqualad debuting in September in DC's Brightest Day. The image is debuting on the upcoming new issue of Diamond's PREVIEWS for September shipping products.

According to Diamond, Brightest Day #'s 9 & 10 are "turning points" for the 26-issue, bi-weekly series.

"In these new chapters from fan-favorite creators Geoff Johns, Peter J. Tomasi, Ivan Reis, Patrick Gleason, Ardian Syaf, Scott Clark, and Joe Prado, the resurrected now know their purpose, but what is their next move? Plus, readers will be introduced to a new Aqualad and left wondering what’s occurring around the site of the White Power Battery."
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post

One of the key elements in BRIGHTEST DAY beyond returning characters like Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, is the introduction of entire new heroes, villains and worlds as well. Just as we’ve built a bigger universe of characters around Green Lantern with Atrocitus, Larfleeze and Indigo, we’re all busy at work turning our attention on adding heroes, villains and worlds within the rest of the DC Universe.

In the coming weeks in BRIGHTEST DAY, you’ll meet a new alien killer who will become J’onn J’onzz’s greatest enemy, a world where Hawkman and Hawkgirl will discover a great secret about their past, the mysterious and deadly Siren and a young hero who’s about to get world wide exposure this fall beyond comics – the all-new Aqualad.

When our YOUNG JUSTICE animated series for Cartoon Network was announced a few weeks ago (who ever thought we’d see an animated Miss Martian?! AW YEAH!) a lot of people asked who the new Aqualad was. And a lot of people thought they’d have to wait for the show to start. But you won’t.

Aqualad’s story actually begins in a few short weeks in BRIGHTEST DAY #4. I won’t tell you much yet, but I will tell you – he has no idea he’s about to become Aqualad. In fact, he lives in one of the driest places in America – Silver City, New Mexico.

Our goals with the DC Entertainment are to not only bring you BATMAN and SUPERMAN, but also introduce new characters in the comics and film, tv and animation simultaneously with our partners at Warner Brothers – in this case, the talented crew who’s heading up the YOUNG JUSTICE animated series, including Greg Weissman (who actually wrote CAPTAIN ATOM back in the day!).

This is the tip of the iceberg at what we’ve got brewing ahead at DCE. Next time, I’ll talk about my conversation with Mark Strong and Sinestro. Until then remember –

ALL WILL BE WELL,

Geoff

Comment

I have to say, with what's happened recently, I'm surprised that this is a minority character. I don't think DC purposely killing off these characters before, but I'm surprised to see a brand new one being introduced.

Comment

Well what was clearly an affirmative action move by the TPTB involved with Young Justice, has turned into a new minority character for the DCU to trout around with. I'll be looking forward to seeing them throw this into our faces whenever someone mentions characters being killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Well what was clearly an affirmative action move by the TPTB involved with Young Justice, has turned into a new minority character for the DCU to trout around with. I'll be looking forward to seeing them throw this into our faces whenever someone mentions characters being killed off.
                        I figured that when the Young Justice characters/promo was shown, but I didn't think that they would make the move to put him in comics. I hope he's used well and not just a character that's underutilized so that DC can say that they have minority characters.

Comment

I haven't seen anything else about this guy, but I hate the idea juste because they killed Garth to have him there.

Let's see, Roy is still there & we have Mia as speedy, Dick is still there & we got Tim & Damian. West & Bart, Donna & Cassie.

Why the fuck did they have to kill TEMPEST, so we could get another aqualad, we still have aquagirl around though.

Sigh

Comment

There aree so many jokes I can make about this but I digress

I totally forgot about young Justice, hopefully BD will pick up after issue 4
                            Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

my intial thought... Black Manta's son.

As long as Tempest returns, I'm all for it. I don't mind Aquaman having a Aquagirl, Aqualad, Mera, and Tempest. But don't forget to beef up his rogues gallery too, don't forget he has:

-Ocean Master
                              - The Fisherman
                              - King Shark
                              - Pirhanna Man
                              - The Eel
                              - Lava Lord
                              - The Thirst
                              Rockstar Social Club: CircusRock || XBL: Aquaman Returns

Comment

The Fisherman is dead. Gotham Central #37.

Comment

Working...
                                X