Meet Jessica Cruz w/ Hal and Kilowog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Jessica Cruz w/ Hal and Kilowog

The DC Super Hero Girls are back with a new animated series on March 8th. Jessica is part of the main cast and at least Hal and Woggy will make GLC cameos.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Big Blue Lantern
    Corps Honor Guard
    Last edited by Big Blue Lantern; 02-18-2019, 06:40 AM.
    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

I think I'll have to give up on my plan to see every screen appearance of GL.

Comment

May it die soon and not prosper.

Comment

Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
          May it die soon and not prosper.
          Seems unlikely considering DC Super Hero girls is one of DC's biggest franchises.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            Seems unlikely considering DC Super Hero girls is one of DC's biggest franchises.
            That's the truth. I can't believe that 4 years have passed since the concept was announced. DC has churned out a lot of DVDs, toys, and webisodes since then. This new show looks like a riot.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
              The DC Super Hero Girls are back with a new animated series on March 8th. Jessica is part of the main cast and at least Hal and Woggy will make GLC cameos.

http://https://youtu.be/jWdwf4WCwC8
              hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................... but no

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................... but no
                Come on, Ion, get your cape on!

Comment

I thought IonFan was a big My Little Pony fan. You'd think this would be right up his alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    I thought IonFan was a big My Little Pony fan. You'd think this would be right up his alley.
                    i am a big MLP fan................................ THIS ISN'T MLP

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                      i am a big MLP fan................................ THIS ISN'T MLP
                      But if Jessica was riding a pony and brushing it's mane, you'd be checking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        But if Jessica was riding a pony and brushing it's mane, you'd be checking it out.
                        no, not a fan of Cruz (or Baz)

IonFan says

Comment

I didn't see this among the various NYTF vids, but Jessica is indeed getting a 12" doll from this show. Take my man card now, because I'm going to have to add one to my GL collection.

@ :52 seconds.

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Show premieres this Friday.

http://https://youtu.be/kvWmPlGFXds

Comment

The show was a riot. My daughter loved it.

Comment

Working...
                              X