Artist: Doug Mahnke

4.00%
    0.00%
    16.00%
    32.00%
    48.00%

Sinestro's about to take a big bite.

Comment

Who's on the alt cover? I may need to switch to those while Mahnke is still onboard. Only problem is I've always collected based off the main covers and then got the alts if I had the spare cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Who's on the alt cover? I may need to switch to those while Mahnke is still onboard. Only problem is I've always collected based off the main covers and then got the alts if I had the spare cash.
        Dale Keowen...I can't spell his last name...

Comment

Well shit, Mr. Four Arms here is having a great day isn't he? With his hammer/staff and getting his head bashed against a cell door.
          -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

Spoilers alert! Black hand stated he got resurrected by the white light,Hal some how got a quick recharge from a unexpected visitor! Cool green bike! Sinestro shows his fear and rage?! Hal found a statue of abin sur and yes he is related to the Indies! A savior? Last page meet the latest member of indigo tribe! He has a Staff! We will get to see more of abin sur? The statue was a nice touch, power battery below? Green lantern just got more exciting!
            Let Ther Be LIGHT! Evil Beware My Powers!!!

Comment

Finally....Hal Jordan has found his balls again....here's hoping it lasts!

Comment

Reading this issue made me realize how much I hate the 20 pages of story. Too many new 52 ads in this thing! Everytime I turned the page another ad smh. Loved the issue by the way.

Comment

Just read it and... nice to meet you again! Cool Hal Jordan!

Comment

Hey, look! Another variant action figure!
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

poll added

Comment

Moved at a pretty good pace with a decent story.

There's a wrongly aimed word bubble (again) in the middle of page 8.

And this issue explicitly states that will is an emotion (ugh!).

Comment

Yeah, Johns does that a lot. Doesn't make it true, though.
                          The last fan of 1990s comics
                          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            And this issue explicitly states that will is an emotion (ugh!).
                            That doubly makes no sense. It makes no sense because it isn't true in reality. It also makes no sense because, in the context of the scenario Johns has created, the Guardians would NOT have chosen to concentrate on Green energy if THEY had seen it as an emotion, since they were bent on eschewing emotion. I could see it as the emotionally neutral balance point of the spectrum, but as an emotion itself? That doesn't even fit in the tapestry Johns is weaving, much less in any comparison to real-life.

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                              Yeah, Johns does that a lot. Doesn't make it true, though.
                              Yeah, I know, it's just most of the previous references you could kind of skirt around. He'd say something like it's the center of the emotional spectrum, and maybe you could make some excuse for it not actually being an emotion. But here there was no getting around it here. Hal and Black Hand just flat out say it.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              That doubly makes no sense. It makes no sense because it isn't true in reality. It also makes no sense because, in the context of the scenario Johns has created, the Guardians would NOT have chosen to concentrate on Green energy if THEY had seen it as an emotion, since they were bent on eschewing emotion. I could see it as the emotionally neutral balance point of the spectrum, but as an emotion itself? That doesn't even fit in the tapestry Johns is weaving, much less in any comparison to real-life.
                              Agreed and agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X