This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lishego View Post
    Damn, I don't want to pay $50 bucks for it.
    I can poss. get it at cost 34.99 plus shipping but that likely would put it right up to 50 as it is a larger package
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• hopefully the Hal 2 up will show up soon

Comment

• DCUC Wave 4 - spotted at TRU in Ohio
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• dcuc wave 5 hitting random walmarts all over the place by the way.

though all I want is the eradicator amazo has a GL ring for some reason so if you need a flesh toned hand for a customer you might want this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
            dcuc wave 5 hitting random walmarts all over the place by the way.

though all I want is the eradicator amazo has a GL ring for some reason so if you need a flesh toned hand for a customer you might want this.
            The Amazo has a GL ring on?
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• i am 89% sure he does

Comment

• Well, after weeks of searching for a blasted Black Hand, I gave in and bought one off ebay. I then decided to travel to my local TRU and guess what they had? Yes, Black hand!!!! Never fails.

They also had the Guy Vs. Black Hand, but passed on them.

All I really want now, is the HTH 3-pack. Not even sure I want the battle of Oa 6-pack. Not crazy they used TWO Manhunters and it is a translucent Hal. Why couldn't it be a Translucent John or Guy?
                Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
                  Well, after weeks of searching for a blasted Black Hand, I gave in and bought one off ebay. I then decided to travel to my local TRU and guess what they had? Yes, Black hand!!!! Never fails.

They also had the Guy Vs. Black Hand, but passed on them.

All I really want now, is the HTH 3-pack. Not even sure I want the battle of Oa 6-pack. Not crazy they used TWO Manhunters and it is a translucent Hal. Why couldn't it be a Translucent John or Guy?
                  It should have been a Translucent Guy as the Guy that is in it is a repack of the Single carded one.

Also not sure if you are aware but the HTH 3 pack has a chase, there is one with Modern Hal Uniform and one with Classic Hal I think Classic is the chase but not 100% on that

on Amazo - damn it, now I have to find him

DCU JLU Fan Collection - Sinestro Corps Sinestro spotted at Target in Ohio - and yep I now own him, there was one other one but the paint job was way fucked up
                  My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• if you find a eradicator hook a brotha up

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                      if you find a eradicator hook a brotha up
                      will do. I haven't seen shit at Walmart though. I have hit every Walmart in 5 counties with no luck, not even any empty pegs
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• wal mart sucks

Comment

• wbstore is having a sale .... here are guy and kilowog mini mates for 50% off

http://www.wbshop.com/cat/Holiday-Sa...R-KILOWOG.html

and kyles mini battery for 50/%

http://www.wbshop.com/cat/Holiday-Sa...Mini-Prop.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                            Also not sure if you are aware but the HTH 3 pack has a chase, there is one with Modern Hal Uniform and one with Classic Hal I think Classic is the chase but not 100% on that
                            Are there any pics of this possible chase? I picked up the HTH 3 pack last weekend when I found one, but had no idea that there was a potential chase version. Then again, the set that I got was the only HTH 3 pack that I've even seen anywhere.

Massive thanks to Kuhan for the avatar and sig.

Check Out my Green Lantern collection

Comment

• Originally posted by StrawHatPirate View Post
                              Are there any pics of this possible chase? I picked up the HTH 3 pack last weekend when I found one, but had no idea that there was a potential chase version. Then again, the set that I got was the only HTH 3 pack that I've even seen anywhere.
                              not that I have seen, it should be one with the current (no underwear) Hal and one with the full Green Leotard. not sure which is which
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• i have yet to find the hth pack

Comment

Working...
                                X