Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i expected that those two would be delayed, sucks for those players. and it's being developed by another team, that could be why.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
      i expected that those two would be delayed, sucks for those players. and it's being developed by another team, that could be why.
      eh well i can wait a bit longer.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        Me too. In fact, I really need to watch my money until about August anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          Me too. In fact, I really need to watch my money until about August anyway.
          shit son i have to have at least 10 grand put to the side for my japan trip next summer

Comment

shit son i have to have at least 10 grand put to the side for my japan trip next summer
            I recall, but don't pretend you're not getting this game before you go to Japan.

Comment

I recall, but don't pretend you're not getting this game before you go to Japan.
              oh i will no question about it but i may hold off on the dlc though until after my japan trip

Comment

good for you

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                  good for you
                  well i really dont have a choice now do i? bitching about it aint going to change the delay and i aint dropping hundreds of dollars on a next gen system just so i can have mk x in a few weeks

funny thing is people crack on past gen owners knowing a big majority of so called next gen titles will be ported anyways and yet those same people are dropping hundreds and hundreds of bucks just to be involved in the hype and say hey look im cool yippie skippie i got this or tht before some people who have bills to pay

Comment

funny thing is people crack on past gen owners knowing a big majority of so called next gen titles will be ported anyways and yet those same people are dropping hundreds and hundreds of bucks just to be involved in the hype and say hey look im cool yippie skippie i got this or tht before some people who have bills to pay
                    I agree. I'm not in a hurry to upgrade and since I only get Social Security (no job right now--if I did I'd probably already own one if not all three), I may never upgrade (I'm trying to cut back on my gaming anyway). BUT they always do ports for the first couple year. That's nothing new. Eventually they will phase out the old-gen copies AND I'm sure these games are better on PS4 for XBox One.

Comment

I agree. I'm not in a hurry to upgrade and since I only get Social Security (no job right now--if I did I'd probably already own one if not all three), I may never upgrade (I'm trying to cut back on my gaming anyway). BUT they always do ports for the first couple year. That's nothing new. Eventually they will phase out the old-gen copies AND I'm sure these games are better on PS4 for XBox One.
                      yea i havent really been playing since gta 5 came out like 2 years ago plus why would i want to pay 500 for a machine and for a game i can simply just wait 2 months for?

as for me and the whole work thing despite what people think ive always had an issue of being out of my comfort zone expecialy when its in an area ive never been in before and the truth is at age 30 right now i feel like i missed a shit load of things in life because i never go out. not sure if its the aspergers or past history of being screwed over but i am working on it

Comment

• I'll give Jason a look-see, but it's very disappointing to me that Freddy won't be in the game.

Comment

well i really dont have a choice now do i? bitching about it aint going to change the delay and i aint dropping hundreds of dollars on a next gen system just so i can have mk x in a few weeks

i forgot who i was talking to, only tazz can take a compliment and run with it to a place that it was never meant to be taken.

who cares about people cracking on past gen owners, only you know how you want to spend your money.
                          "Chosen"
                          NOT his black friend
                          Last edited by "Chosen"; 03-13-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• stream is live

also kenshi and shinnok and jax got confirmed during the jason reveal

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/

Comment

• oh shit that wrench moment was sick..............

Comment

• Johnny Cage looks awesome, can't wait to kick ass with Stunt Double and A-List

Comment

Working...
                                X