28.57%
    0.00%

Bleez loves those butt-first poses.

Comment

nothing wrong with that "my friend"

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a good issue. But they never should've broken up Bleez and Rankorr. They made a good couple.

Comment

REVIEW: Green Lanterns #2

Issue out. Poll up. Review above!

Comment

It's interesting to me when people praise the art in this series. I know that is a really subjective issue, but it's clear to me the artist is REALLY rushing. And he was last issue, too. The backgrounds lack detail and the characters' faces are often iffy. The only picture that stood out to me as especially good was Atrocitus sitting on his throne and the opening shot of Jessica was alright. But overall, the visual style of this series isn't especially pleasant. At best, to me, it's just getting the job done, but certainly not providing an immersive experience or great visuals.

Anyway, not a great issue, but I guess I can appreciate that the writer is actually trying to make a real character out of Jessica Cruz. You don't see that too often in Green Lantern books these days. Though, at the same time, it also seems like he's trying too hard. Also, it seems like Simon Baz is just a tag-along. So far, this definitely seems like a Jessica Cruz book, and Baz is there just so someone will do something with him, once again causing me to wonder why the character was even created.
            Star-Lantern
            Weaponer of Qward
            Last edited by Star-Lantern; 07-06-2016, 09:02 PM.
            ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

I enjoyed (not love) this issue. Jessica's thoughts and interactions with her ring were amusing.

It's a small point, but I'm not thrilled that Jessica's suit is hot and uncomfortable. I always assumed the suit would alter based on the requirements and comfort of the user. Then again, maybe she isn't doing it right.

Comment

Decent book, get some background with Jessica, and some hope that maybe Simon and her will be in some sort of sync. Maybe Simon can get with Bleez in the right frame of time.

Comment

Working...
                X