Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
    I'm sure Andrew thought it at the same time
    Okay. I can accept that two guys' minds can be equally in the gutter.

Comment

I just get annoyed with liking a character and having them die that same issue
      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

I dont. I mean, the only time there was an actual GLC team was during that black mercy arc. Other than that, the book (titled Green Lantern CORPS, you know, as in the ENTIRE corps, barely focused on anybody other than Guy).

Now, for the first time in decades, the book focuses on various different lanterns, not jus one, two or even a handful. I totally enjoyed seeing 30+ lanterns backing Guy and John against the keepers. I mean, the title says CORPS, damnit, there are 7200 gls that could get some screen time. How 'bout we do that? Tomasi's finally doing it and I hope he continues to do so.

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
        I just get annoyed with liking a character and having them die that same issue
        I both dislike AND like it. I dislike it because I enjoy writers making new additions to the corps, but just like in the animated series, where that cute little lantern creature dies in the end, i enjoy seeing lanterns get whacked cuz it makes the story more emotional
        Emperor Aquaman
        Guy's Drinking Buddy
        Last edited by Emperor Aquaman; 01-11-2012, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Synister Urge View Post
          I mean, the title says CORPS, damnit, there are 7200 gls that could get some screen time. How 'bout we do that? Tomasi's finally doing it and I hope he continues to do so.
          They could do that even more. I mean they still focus on John and Guy. They could easily make it like the old Tales from the Corps backup stories with completely unknown GLs alone on some planet we've never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Okay. I can accept that two guys' minds can be equally in the gutter.
            Good point. I'm sure Andrew thought it BEFORE you
            [center]

Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Natu will be in New Guardians soon. http://bit.ly/nSylte
              That book will now have two characters I like and it pains me that I still don't like the book

Comment

Working...
              X