Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tazer said...hell she didn't even get her right in the neck, dumb move, they all could have lived, Beth fucked it all up. Besides this is the TWD where mostly everyone eventually dies.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• Yo.

and ya wanna know wats *really* sad? aside from the sheer stupidity of it, the fact that her last act was PROOF-POSITIVE she'd grown up on a farm & in a well-protected environment, becuz Im pretty sure that most ppl (by the age of 16 atleast) will have heard the term "bringing a knife to a gun-fight", and know EXACTLY wat that means & *not* to do so......

clearly, Hershel never taught her that; God bless his soul, he likely thought he never wouldve had to.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Very shocking ending to the midseason finale. The show set up well as I did not see it coming. It was crazy, like Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" crazy.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Ugh. I thought the episode was a letdown. I've really enjoyed the first 7 episodes this season but this 8th one just dragged. The last ten minutes were the only part of the episode I thought was memorable, along with the epilogue.

And the ending was telegraphed from a mile away. I knew either Beth or Carol was going to get it, I just didn't know which until for sure until Beth hid the scissors in her cast. I though MAYBE it would be Carol because her character arc has come so far where Beth's was just starting to go somewhere, but I should never have underestimated the power of shippers in fandom. Carol and Daryl aren't done yet with their Who's The Boss teasing of the audience.

In a way, it's like they wrote this to give something for Maggie's character something to do. She completely forgot about her sister while looking for her husband on the way to Terminus; this episode almost seems like an apology for that.

Still, I'm enjoying the current no nonsense Rick.

Comment

• Yo.

"I told you to stop; shoulda stopped" -Rick Grimes, 2014

on a similar topic, Ive been watching playthrus of TWD -games (the Clementine -stuff) on YT, and I just saw muthafuckin' KENNY alive & well in the 2nd eps of "Season 2"; ok, Im calling FUCKING BULLSHIT on that! *jaw still dropped*

Tazer
            Tazer
            That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
            Last edited by Tazer; 12-02-2014, 01:28 PM.

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• ...Well, now they won't have to play out a Beth-Daryl-Carol love triangle.

Comment

• Yo.

/Apology mode ON*

I SERIOUSLY fucked up on that last post by not blacking out a certain part of it, and Id just like to apologize to any1 who has been playing it & had something ruined by my stupidity; it was completely unintentional on my part.

*bows humbly*

Tazer

Comment

• I teared up a bit when Daryl started crying at the end but I completely agree that Beth was insanely stupid in her actions. Worst of all, Noah didn't even join them AFTER shit had hit the fan.

Comment

• I thought I saw Noah with Rick's gang in the previews for the next half of the season.

Last night, I watched The Talking Dead and the actress that played Beth barely could keep it together. Every time she was asked about the show she started to break down in tears. It's obvious that leaving the show, cast and crew is upsetting to her. So much so that, jokingly, Robert Kirkman said "Beth is coming back!"
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Finally saw the episode yesterday.

Damn. Just damn.

I can't for the life of me figure why Beth would go for a shoulder shot with the scissors. Stupid.

Comment

• I thought about that too.

My thinking is that Beth is not a killer like Rick has become.

Comment

• I was thinking it may have something to do with why she said, "I get it now" or whatever she said.

Unless I'm forgetting something they talked about by the elevator, I'm not sure what she meant by that.

Comment

• Beth WAS a blonde after all.

It was a miracle she lasted as long as she did in that world.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                              ...Well, now they won't have to play out a Beth-Daryl-Carol love triangle.
                              There is still a chance of the Tyreese-Carol-Daryl triangle. I'm expecting budding romances to be on the horizon since the show hasn't given much time to them lately.
                              Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• It begins again this Sunday

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X