• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone post a pic of Kyle super lantern full color plz

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      1)....................... Hal sucks

2) i also like Hal, JS, Kyle, and Guy but ever now and again i got to f@ck with the Hal fans
      I will say this. Hal HAS to have the record for number of times he lost his ring. Aside from giving it up and having the Guardians take it, he's also had it taken by a bunch of villains, and lifted by both a hobo and some Rednecks due to simply leaving it unattended, had it fall through a hole in his pocket, had it taken by his BROTHER (by mistake- it was disguised as a fraternity ring).

All of them have lost it at some point, but Hal seemed to make a habit of it at times.

(Maybe THAT'S the real reason he stopped taking it off more recently.)

Comment

^

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Cammack View Post
          Someone post a pic of Kyle super lantern full color plz
          THere ya go:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2luw18x.jpg

Comment

I don't think this new costume will be permanent. And I'm sure you all noticed that it's black...
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I liked this issue much better than #1. Is kinda odd that we have to see what was started over in GL#1 with Ganthet continued here. Only reason I know about Ganthet was I read the preview of GL#1 and not the actual book.

Loving that Kyle is finally running into the wall that is the Guardians being stupid. Hopefully we see that the seven rings output restores Ganthet back to normal and that the "New" Guardians are able to stand up the emotional-less 6/7. Perhaps Sayd will show up to mentor the 7 NG against her siblings now that Larfleeze is ringless and entity-less?

I don't think the costume will last. Notice the six rings didn't attach themselves to Kyle until the Guardians got pissy that the rings were even there and around an officer of the GLC. They just hovered around Kyle up to that point. So my guess it that whatever directed them to Kyle had themselves slip onto him. My guess would be The Entity? It's still out there right? Swamp Thing got the sole White Ring, but the Entity kept the battery with itself? Either that or the seven emotional entities have decided to band together and use Kyle based on his past experience merged with Ion and Parallax?

Comment

Weird how page one he has 7 rings orbiting him, plus the green ring he is already wearing (8 total). Then on the next to last page the rings fly on his hands and there is only seven of them. Then the final Captain Lantern image on the final page he is welcomed into Blue, Violet, Indigo, Red , & Yellow.....but no welcome into orange AND his CL suit doesn't have the Orange symbol on it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bjread View Post
                  Weird how page one he has 7 rings orbiting him, plus the green ring he is already wearing (8 total).
                  I noticed that art error, too.
                  Then the final Captain Lantern image on the final page he is welcomed into Blue, Violet, Indigo, Red , & Yellow.....but no welcome into orange AND his CL suit doesn't have the Orange symbol on it anywhere.
                  You'll also notice that the orange ring never spoke to Kyle, even though the others did a few times.
                  The last fan of 1990s comics
                  Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

In that last picture he has 7 rings. If none of them is orange, what is the seventh one? There are seven colors in the spectrum, if you don't count white and black.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was misunderstanding what you were saying the error was.

Comment

Oh yeah. It looks like a GL ring, but they never said an extra one of those came to him.

I noticed the absence of orange there too. Must be a reason.
                      I though Walker's statement about Larfleeze was odd. Even if that was the only ring why would his absence mean he's dead? Wouldn't it just mean he couldn't get to Kyle because he doesn't have a bloody ring?

Comment

i liked the issue alot. wth did the guardians do to ganthet? they need to go. im sick of their shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheHorseman View Post
                          I am SO glad that costume is not a big rainbow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

Originally posted by TorchBearer2814 View Post
                            i liked the issue alot. wth did the guardians do to ganthet? they need to go. im sick of their shit lol
                            In GL#1 Ganthet objected to the Guardians letting Sinestro go scot free to patrol his sector. They caught him off guard by combining there power together and apparently blocked his emotions and stripped him of his power ring as Green Lantern of Sector 0. Yeah, there really should have been an editor's note about that.

I think the reason the Orange ring doesn't speak other than the power levels is cause Larfleeze doesn't have an AI in his CPB. All the CPB was for was keeping Ophidian locked away a la Parallax in the Green CPB. Maybe instead of the AI, the battery keeps track of all the people Larfleeze/Lex killed with a ring and that's where the constructs are kept. The corps did deplete when Larfleeze attacked Hal toward the end of AO.

As for ring miscoloring, the colorist needs a chart. The spare green ring should not be there.

Comment

Read it, it reads kinda fast and the art seemed kinda clumpy at times, but overall it was pretty descent issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

The orange symbol is probably on his back.

Comment

Working...
                                X