Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Figure

Ok guys me again.

Im looking for a Raven figure, its about 3inch tall or so Im told as Im asking on behalf of a mate of mine.

If anyone knows or has one please let me know as my mate has money ready for the figure is anyone has it. or if not could you tell me what series or set it is from lol as I have no clue

does anyone at all know where this figure is from??

Comment

Couldn't you make one thread for figures you're looking for?

Just saying, since you like people to do that for their customs.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
        Couldn't you make one thread for figures you're looking for?

Just saying, since you like people to do that for their customs.
        erm dude one word to that... NO. Im not the only member of this board that posts a new thread to find something they are looking for and it saves time with a new thread to get right to the point, besides its only one figure I recently wanted to know info on not like I knew that when I created my DCUC thread is it...

And FYI, its much easier having customs in one place rather than multiple threads, other forums Ive been on do it that way.

why do you have to be so negative to whatever I seem to post or at least comment like Ive done something wrong...

Comment

I'm not being negative.

It's just that every time somebody posts a custom, you tell them they should keep it in one thread instead of starting multiple threads.

Just seems a "Ninty's Figure Want List" thread could do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
            I'm not being negative.

It's just that every time somebody posts a custom, you tell them they should keep it in one thread instead of starting multiple threads.

Just seems a "Ninty's Figure Want List" thread could do the same thing.
            seriously dude..I believe I have only said that once to one customizer as all the others made there own thread which they update with there new stuff. And for your info I said it as it would be better in one place for CUSTOMS so that persons customs where not in multiple thread for us to look for so there it is a good example of one thread for all.

But with you saying this to ME. then you are singling me out from the rest of the board who make countless threads for rings, figures, games, comics, etc etc so why pull me out of the numerous amount of members who use this board?? just because I told one guy he should put them in one thread to make it easier to view all his stuff...

but if its me your singling out then why not tell other members to have just ONE thread for everything they are looking for..

Comment

Originally posted by Ninty View Post
              seriously dude..I believe I have only said that once to one customizer as all the others made there own thread which they update with there new stuff. And for your info I said it as it would be better in one place for CUSTOMS so that persons customs where not in multiple thread for us to look for so there it is a good example of one thread for all.

But with you saying this to ME. then you are singling me out from the rest of the board who make countless threads for rings, figures, games, comics, etc etc so why pull me out of the numerous amount of members who use this board?? just because I told one guy he should put them in one thread to make it easier to view all his stuff...

but if its me your singling out then why not tell other members to have just ONE thread for everything they are looking for..
              Because they don't tell other people to have a single thread.

What's the difference between making one thread for customs and one thread for figures that you're looking for?

I don't see a difference.

Comment

there isnt a difference, I suggested NOT told the guy to make one thread, I said it was easier to have all the images in one place so people can view his work in a single thread and now your suddenly in my face taking the piss that I should have one thread for everything Im looking for??

why not tell other to do it or is it cause I made the comment to the guy??

and your not a mod dont tell me what goes where

Comment

I'm not telling you what goes where, nor am I telling you to have one thread.

I merely suggested that if you're going to tell people to have one thread for stuff, why don't you do the same thing?

Practice what you preach sort of deal.

Comment

"Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Working...
                    X