No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a feeling the EU will be on the chopping block, but that's fine. They're great stories, but so what if they're not canon? Star Trek novels have been doing that for decades, and there's no trouble there.
    The last fan of 1990s comics
    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Looking forward to new SW movies.

Comment

I think it would be kind of funny if George Lucas lives to see a day where he is upset about others fiddling with his films.

Another thing that would funny would be if Disney actually hired George to direct Episode 7. It's be like the worst of both worlds! Talk about watching heads explode.

EDIT: The article I read said George WOULD be at least a "creative consultant" on future movies. I hope that's one of those sort of honorary positions...
        Mister Ed
        Horse of a Different Color
        Last edited by Mister Ed; 10-30-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

How long before I start seeing Nathan Fillion for Han Solo campaigns?

Comment

This might be the greatest news in recent memory. I love all Star Wars and this is chance to see more of that universe. I personally would rather see a whole new set of characters. Maybe something like Knights of the Old Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
              How long before I start seeing Nathan Fillion for Han Solo campaigns?
              Too late. https://twitter.com/Jordan_Mallory/s...84478871859201
              [center]

Originally posted by W.West
              DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Star Wars 7 may actualy happen! Let's hope it's as good, or even better than episode 3 (that was my favourate).

I wonder what path the franchise will take. I think it'll be fun to see episode 0 instead, where we see "the old empire" and when the sith were in large numbers.
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Barf.

Comment

I can't imagine that they allow Clone Wars to continue on Cartoon Network.

Comment

Fuck yeah best news ever more Star War films!

anyone remember when they said they were going to make a Star Wars live action TV show? wonder if this will happen now

Comment

Can't say as I'm completely thrilled that The Mouse has control over yet another property.

Comment

Originally posted by The British Lantern View Post
                          anyone remember when they said they were going to make a Star Wars live action TV show? wonder if this will happen now
                          I kind of doubt it. I would think that Disney would rather devote resources to the ongoing series of movies they are planning, rather than a live-action TV series. I think a lot of the excitement for the TV series stemmed from the fact that it would mean more Star Wars, when we "knew" we weren't getting any more films. Now that we are, and apparently every couple years to boot, I think the demand would be less. Could still happen, though. What do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                            I can't imagine that they allow Clone Wars to continue on Cartoon Network.
                            HAH! I would laugh so hard if Clone Wars moved to Disney Channel. Green Lantern and Young Justice looking pretty good, now, eh Cartoon Network?

Comment

Will start seeing Leia with the other Disney Princesses now.
                              Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                              ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
                                Can't say as I'm completely thrilled that The Mouse has control over yet another property.
                                It's getting pretty scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X