No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that she says she loves her nephew...but she'd still really like to saddle him with an unpayable debt of over $120,000 at the age of 12.

Comment

Yo.

I saw that story myself and passed it cuz the FL one fit better; something tells me that nephew got a sizable inheritance from his mom's death......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I like that she says she loves her nephew...but she'd still really like to saddle him with an unpayable debt of over $120,000 at the age of 12.
        Yeah, I'm guessing the feelings are not going to be mutual anymore.

Comment

Maybe she expected him to take up a few more paper routes to pay off that debt.

A woman who sued her 12-year-old nephew over a birthday hug that left her with a broken wrist has been awarded zero damages by a Connecticut jury.

The jury members reportedly took just 25 minutes to come to their decision, according to the New York Daily News.
          Ha! She and her attorney should have been fined for wasting the Court's time and presenting them with such nonsense.

Comment

That's a good ending to that story.

The local radio morning show was talking about this story, and they said the 12 year nephew's mother died like a year ago and the woman still didn't drop her lawsuit. Bitch!
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Someone posted in Yahoo comments that Khloe is hold the life insurance documents and that Kris is moving his hand so he can sign them.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...nevada-brothel

Comment

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2396905

Facebook post may have been fatal for Philly dad

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2403984

Shaun King: Unarmed football star, 18, shot dead after getting behind wheel of off-duty cop’s car

&

http://abc7ny.com/news/police-man-wh...in-nj/1041306/

Police: Man who knocked out woman in Facebook video charged in New Jersey

Tazer

Comment

Welp...I am done with the human race.
                    Was just told this on my fundraising page for EXTRA LIFE;
                    "Nobody is gonna give you any money for your stupid charity. Even $1 is too much to waste on some stupid gamer trying to play games all day. How about instead of asking everyone for money, just donate your paycheck? Or better yet, since you seem like some liberal idiot, have Obummer pay for these kids."
                    Humanity is fucked. I give up.

Comment

Yo.

while I wouldn't call that person a dumbass, that IS pretty lame & fucked up; sry they bagged on ya like that over yur efforts comrade. :/

Tazer

Comment

See, that person is simply stupid. They aren't willing to donate to help the kids, but they think you should instead?

I mean, they'd still be jerks if they went out of their way to mock the MEANS by which you were raising funds for the kids, while still donating themselves in a way not associated with playing videogames all day, but at least then they'd still be contributing something worthwhile.

As it is, they seem to be mocking the whole NOTION of trying to help the kids, in ANY way. What the heck?

I will admit that the notion of getting other people to donate funds while you play videogames all day DOES sort of make it seem like some people are trying to make a virtue out of doing something they want to do anyway but can't usually get away with. But realistically, I'm not sure how it is functionally any different from any number of other fill-in-the-blank-a-thons of many different stripes that DON'T catch flak, and the end result is admirable.

Comment

This is the internet age, where the most grand of gestures are met with cynicism, trolling and blatant, juvenile stupidity. Unfortunately, this type of behavior is almost to be expected, which is sad; most trolls have nothing better to do than to get a rise out of folks. All you can do is ignore it and press on.

Comment

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2411838

N.M. man brutally kills buddy after binge-watching 'The Walking Dead' because he believed pal had turned into zombie: cops

Tazer

Comment

I think this is from a while ago, but I just heard about it, and it sure seems to fit this thread...

Car Thieves Drink HIV-Infected Blood

(Although, from what I understand, you are actually unlikely to get infected in this way, unless you've got some kind of open sores in your mouth or something.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                I think this is from a while ago, but I just heard about it, and it sure seems to fit this thread...

Car Thieves Drink HIV-Infected Blood

(Although, from what I understand, you are actually unlikely to get infected in this way, unless you've got some kind of open sores in your mouth or something.)
                                They mistook it for yogurt? Really? Is yogurt sold in vial-like containers in their country? Because that is a pretty idiotic reason to drink out of something that has a universal definition of "caution! This might be from a sick person!"

My doctor told me that once HIV+ blood hits the air, the virus is basically rendered ineffective, but these guys do have a good chance of becoming positive if the blood was drawn with a vacuum type syringe, or they had diseased gums and open sores, like you said. This story fits well into this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X