No announcement yet.

Post your ring collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practicing some textured techniques! Still really rough but I believe I'm on the right track!

No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
    www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• Bats they do make rings that are JUST that textured metal. My GF dragged me into forever 21 once and they have just plain rings like that. You could probably use that to mold the band part, it might make things easier!
      "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• Do you have any on hand? or maybe a link?
        www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• sure dont, I just remember seeing them. If I go with her again, I'll snap a pic.
          "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• that looks really good! I see you just can't give it up ey?

Comment

• Hi all! I am new to this board and am amazed at some of the collections. I have been in touch with Batjeepster about starting my own collection with one of his pieces. Looking forward to following this and talking with you all out here. Batjeepster: awesome job with the texturing above, can't wait to see a finished version.

Comment

• Hey Bats, any chance you could do a two-tone ring with metallic and green resin?
                The last fan of 1990s comics
                Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Question - Can anyone tell me what the ring on the far left of the "War of the Lanterns" promo is? The kind of chunky style ring that looks like it is broken on the back.

Comment

• Okay guys and Gals I need Help I bought a full size Hal Jordan Prop Lantern but only one side of the lanterns Magnetic contact worked. I opened the bottom and found that I have 2 wires without homes does anyone have one and if so can you take a pic of the wiring? I would greatly appreciate it.
                    www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• I have not mesed with the metalic additive for the resin I believe Carbon has though. Why what do you have in mind?
                      Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                      Hey Bats, any chance you could do a two-tone ring with metallic and green resin?
                      www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Batjeepster View Post
                        Well guys, It might be a wile before I put out anymore rings at the moment. I have BIG NEWS! It seems I will be starting my own Corps, After 2 and half years we are officially pregnant with Triplets! So my focus might start to stray over the next 5 months as this will most likely consume me. I will however drop in time to time to say hi and if I am able to put some good stuff out there you guys will be the first to see it
                        Late on the bandwagon but congratulations on the pregnancy. If you're still interested in names then I'd suggest Kylan (male) or Elyna (female).

Comment

• Here you go guys and gals! It's in the works now! I'll let you know when it's finished. I know that the top is not 100% accurate but it will be a Beauty!

www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Batjeepster View Post
                            Here you go guys and gals! It's in the works now! I'll let you know when it's finished. I know that the top is not 100% accurate but it will be a Beauty!

Put me down for one right now.

Comment

• Wow...that is amazing...I'm definitely looking forward to the finished product on this.

Comment

• The base will be done in metal and the top in Resin I am leaving the hole in the center open for a possibility of a light.
                                Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
                                Put me down for one right now.
                                Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
                                Wow...that is amazing...I'm definitely looking forward to the finished product on this.

Batjeepster
                                Green Lantern
                                Last edited by Batjeepster; 12-02-2010, 07:55 PM.
                                www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

Working...
                                X