mostly cause it's a family thing (and it's bad ) BUT WHEN I HAVE KIDS

they'll be no access to

1) Facebook

2) Tweeter

3) whatever they call the next big thing in social media

4) iPhone

5) iPad

6) a phone that has a cam on it, plus it take pics

7) or a tablet of any kind in my home til they can pay for it themselves and then move out

h@ll with all the dumb things kids are doing now a days with this stuff i'd be surprised if i'm the only one that'll be doing this in the near future

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

sooooo your sister said no to 160 bucks to impregnate her?
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

So, you're planning on having children?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          thats a scary thought........ and people were more worried about me having offspiring

Comment

one day (it can happen )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                one day (it can happen )
                please tell me its not going to be against the poor womans will...... i can honestly see you driving a creepy white van with a bed and shackles in back

Comment

Just reading the thread title, I knew I was hellbound for clicking on the link. This thread was destined for damnation. There are just so many lols along the way, though, that somehow make it worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM View Post

and i wouldnt waste a squirt of piss to put ion and his si.... hooker out if they were on fire

Comment

I can agree with most of the things on the list, but my five year old knows how to be responsible on his iPad. Now that's not saying when he's older and can read and write like a champ I won't regulate how much time he spends on it [he mostly plays games or has me google images of whatever superhero's on his mind, which lately has been SpiderHulk], but letting kids have access to all of the things listed is asking for trouble. I see a lot of people who let their 9-13 year olds have Facebook and whatnot but there are just too many bad people out in the world for me to let my kid have a FB or whatever comes next like IF mentioned. A woman in my area was actually arrested recently after her daughter was bullied on FB, the mom's response was to make a fake page for an imaginary boy who broke the bully's heart which resulted in the suicide of the bully. I'll be damned before I expose my son to that kinda shit.

And I'd put IF out if he was on fire. You guys are just mean. And who brought his sister into the argument? Guy's going through enough with family matters and you guys gotta go and talk shit about his family too?

~KL~
                      Ωmega Man
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by Ωmega Man; 01-06-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                        And who brought his sister into the argument? Guy's going through enough with family matters and you guys gotta go and talk shit about his family too?
                        Just part of Tazz's "pretending to be Eminem" shtick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                          I can agree with most of the things on the list, but my five year old knows how to be responsible on his iPad. Now that's not saying when he's older and can read and write like a champ I won't regulate how much time he spends on it [he mostly plays games or has me google images of whatever superhero's on his mind, which lately has been SpiderHulk], but letting kids have access to all of the things listed is asking for trouble. I see a lot of people who let their 9-13 year olds have Facebook and whatnot but there are just too many bad people out in the world for me to let my kid have a FB or whatever comes next like IF mentioned. A woman in my area was actually arrested recently after her daughter was bullied on FB, the mom's response was to make a fake page for an imaginary boy who broke the bully's heart which resulted in the suicide of the bully. I'll be damned before I expose my son to that kinda shit.

And I'd put IF out if he was on fire. You guys are just mean. And who brought his sister into the argument? Guy's going through enough with family matters and you guys gotta go and talk shit about his family too?

~KL~
                          see again about your comment with the fake fb page thats the parents fault. some people shouldnt have kids if they do shit like that. next thing you know the idiotic mom would sue facebook since people will find any excuse to make a buck
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 01-06-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Good luck with all of that. The world is a changing and pretty soon you'll be hard pressed to find any actual textbooks in schools. Soon every kid will just have a tablet to sign out everyday with all their materials on it. Some schools are already doing it. Not to mention it'd be a great way to quell all the complaints from parents saying their kids bags are too heavy with "too much homework". Technology is the future whether people accept it or not.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                              Just part of Tazz's "pretending to be Eminem" shtick.
                              Aaah ok. Still, shit's messed up.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              see again about your comment with the fake fb page thats the parents fault. some people shouldnt have kids if they do shit like that. next thing you know the idiotic mom would sue facebook since people will find any excuse to make a buck
                              I know cyber bullying laws are constantly being made now since it happened a year or two back. I think it's the parent's fault for sure, one overreacted and the other just turned a blind eye to her daughter's behavior on FB. The end result was a mother losing her kid and the other losing her mom [can't remember if her dad was even in the picture afterwards]. Parents have grown lazy and rather than spend quality time with their kids they buy the tech to keep them out of their hair. My kid might play games on his iPad or the spare iPhone we have just for games, but it doesn't keep me from taking him to the park a couple times a week or dressing up like superheroes [he usually makes the the bad guy] or doing other family oriented stuff. But again, I'm sure in the near future I'll be reevaluating shit LOL

~KL~

Comment

Working...
                              X