Scott-Baz TPB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott-Baz TPB?

Hi everyone! I have a question.. You see I started collecting Geoff Johns run of Hal Jordan and The New 52 Green Lantern Corps at the start of the year. I was wondering is it possible to get The New 52 Alan Scott all the way up to Simon Baz in Trade Paperback?

I'm fairly new to comics so sorry if this is a stupid question

-Lantern Dan Barker
    Sector 2814

- Lantern Barker
    Sector 2814

So if I'm understanding your question correctly you're just wondering if the New 52 Alan Scott stuff is collected? Baz is kind of irrelevant since he and Scott never interacted.

Anyways the answer is yes, the series you're looking for are Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End and Earth 2: Society. World's End ran concurrently with the original series towards it's end and Society is the currently running book.

They should all be easy to find in stores or online.

Comment

Thank you so so much!
      - Lantern Barker
      Sector 2814

Comment

Simon was also in the team book Justice League of America in 2013 and 2014, which was collected in three volumes. See here: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/justic...ca/4050-57485/

Comment

Thanks alot!!
          - Lantern Barker
          Sector 2814

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Simon was also in the team book Justice League of America in 2013 and 2014, which was collected in three volumes. See here: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/justic...ca/4050-57485/
            I forgot about that...because ya know, nothing happened in that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
              I forgot about that...because ya know, nothing happened in that book.
              Yeah, I'm not exactly recommending it, but since he asked for Simon books, I thought I'd mention it. JLU was a better run than this JLA, but they dropped Simon by then.

Comment

If you're ok with digital there's a pretty big Earth 2 sale on Comixology.

Comment

Working...
                X