Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ. Either fuck and get it over with or lets hear all the details already!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
      that's not entirely true, my friend. You did break a rule, but it was eventually determined that the punishment that was given was too harsh, and so we made it less harsh.

actually i really didnt. reason being why andrew stepped in.

but now im done discussing it. if you wanna discuss it, you can p/m me
      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

You can be done discussing it, but stop bullshitting us. Lie to your friends, don't lie to me.

The final word is, you're on your last warning, and the next step is a perma ban. Per us. Per Andrew. End of story.

Comment

did you know people that use AOL can share the same ip address?

thats no bull shit
          HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
            did you know people that use AOL can share the same ip address?

thats no bull shit
            did you know that stopped being true in 2006?
            [center]

Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Did you know that you all sound like a bunch of crybabies in the 4th grade?

Quit being a bunch of "secret club" assholes and either tell us all what happened or get the fuck over it already!

I'm nosy! I wan't to know!!!

Comment

I did my own investigation and you know what both sides were wrong in this, both were at fault, so why don't all of you cut the crap. Your all wrong, get over it, and be done with it. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                  I did my own investigation and you know what both sides were wrong in this, both were at fault, so why don't all of you cut the crap. Your all wrong, get over it, and be done with it. Grow the fuck up.
                  I did my own investigation too!!!

And I found out that every time someone posts in this thread we all lose just a tiny bit of our dignity.

So why don't we just go for it, throw all the cards on the table and just fucking have it out like the little kids we all know we truly are!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Comment

This thread's gone on long enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X