• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
    Stephanie should induct him.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      I don't believe anything his brother has to say. He's just riding the coattails of his brother and dad.
      but wouldnt you agree though that hogan is also not the best person? i mean look the guy does have a record of pissing off a ton of people
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
        Stephanie should induct him.......
        eh i dont by that myth. i mean hey look say if it did happen wouldnt vinnie mac do much wore than black list the guy from wrestling? i mean thats a huge alligation expecially with the bosses daughter

and i argue with vince and the wwe has used randy for dvds gaming merch toys so if randy did such a thing i highly doubt anyone would put money before there kid.

Comment

• Does anyone really think that Macho and an underage Stephanie had something going on? This rumor has run rampant in wresting circles for years with no facts, just heresay.

What doesn't make sense is Hogan inducting Macho. The two of them have been sworn enemies for YEARS with Macho constantly challenging Hogan to street fights on youtube.

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Posted a year ago.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...e-hall-of-fame

There really is no other logical choice in the wrestling world. Their careers were intertwined for the better part of a decade.

Comment

There really is no other logical choice in the wrestling world. Their careers were intertwined for the better part of a decade.
              That's true, but they hated each other personally. It seems kind of wrong to have your sworn enemy in life induct you into the Hall of fame... or maybe it's just me. I think Steamboat would be more fitting since the two of them had arguably the best single match in Wrestlemania history.

If there was a GLCMB Hall of fame, this would be like IonFan or Tazz inducting you.

Comment

• But you know all you fuckers would watch it to see what tazz would say.

And I think hogan and savage did come to terms with each other.

Comment

But you know all you fuckers would watch it to see what tazz would say.

And I think hogan and savage did come to terms with each other.
                  sadly we will never know since he is no longer with us. in the end what really matters is he is in period. i mean yea i can easily say i side with lanny but i need to hear it from randy really since its his situation. on a side note they could of had steamboat induct him since they did have a amazing match back in the day

Comment

• props to marc mero for this.....

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

story here

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01/...message-173313

Comment

• That is cool.

Comment

• expect nash at raw tomorrow.... im sorry but i cant fault the man for slamming his son do to his son pounding on the mother. i guess in the state of florida both parties are arrested upon the call but what bugs me is why did they take kev in than arrest the son 2 hours later? im no law expert but i question florida law a lot

Comment

• I could be wrong, but isn't this the first time Lesnar's been a face since his return?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                            I could be wrong, but isn't this the first time Lesnar's been a face since his return?
                            i dont think he is a face per say but yes this would be the first time he is somewhat

Comment

• Had a great time tonight. Sting!!

Comment

• Best live raw ever

Comment

Working...
                                X