The UFC/MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post

I really hope this year long absense doesn't hurt his fighting skills!
    DAMN! this guy was right!!
    wait!?!??!!!! that's me!!

holysh1t fight of the night!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

so next months fight determines who faces santos

im rooting for brock but the other dude ( cant spell his name correctly) could end up advancing
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I really hope Lesnar gets his @$$ kicked again

Comment

HP Pavilion
          San Jose, California
          November 19th, 2011

Schedule:
          Weigh In: Friday @ 7PM ET/ 4PM PT
          Facebook Prelims: 6PM ET/ 3PM PT
          Spike Prelims: 8PM ET/ 5PM PT
          Main Card: 9PM ET/ 6PM PT on PPV

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Lightweight bout: Shamar Bailey (12-4) vs. Danny Castillo (11-4)

Welterweight bout: Matt Brown (14-10) vs. Seth Baczynski (14-6)

Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres (#14)(38-4) vs. Nick Pace (6-2)

Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau (#20)(33-7) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (#21)(15-5)

Middleweight bout: Tom Lawlor (7-3) vs. Chris Weidman (#21)(6-0)

Preliminary card (televised)

Bantamweight bout: Michael McDonald (#17)(13-1) vs. Alex Soto (6-0-1)

Light Heavyweight bout: Ryan Bader (#18)(12-2) vs. Jason Brilz (18-4)

Main card

Light Heavyweight bout: Stephan Bonnar (16-7) vs. Kyle Kingsbury (11-2, 1NC)

Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann (#14)(17-5) vs. Rick Story (#23)(13-4)

Bantamweight bout: Urijah Faber (#4)(25-5) vs. Brian Bowles (#5)(10-1)

Middleweight bout: Wanderlei Silva (#23)(33-11-1) vs. Cung Le (7-1)

Light Heavyweight bout: Maurício "Shogun" Rua (#2)(20-5) vs. Dan Henderson (#4)(28-8)

Notes:
          - This PPV was supposed to be headlined by Cain vs. Junior
          - Faber-Bowles is a title eliminator hence the silver
          - I'm using fight Matrix for my ranking and WOW I disagree with lots of them
          - This is Hendos first fight in the UFC since UFC 100 and we all remember how that went
          - The Shogun/Hendo fight is a title eliminator if Hendo wins, but I think Shogun would get matched up with Rampage if he wins
          - If Wandy gets stopped he'll get cut from the UFC
          - Michael "Mayday" McDonald is the youngest fighter in the UFC and the prized Bantamweight prospect
          - Chris Weidman is another top prospect. I don't remember his last fight, but I do remember him beating the guy's ass
          - Tom Lawler will likely do something wacky at the weigh ins(which start at 7PM ET)
          - Miguel Torres was 36-1 before he fought Brian Bowles. He's been 2-3 since then

Comment

the HEndo/Rua fight was EPIC!!
            also it was nice to see W. Silva win!!

Comment

XBox Live Giving Away Free UFC 141 Pay-Per-Views To First 25,000 Fans That Order

*Nevermind it sold out.
              projectile
              Sidekick
              Last edited by projectile; 12-20-2011, 09:02 PM.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

this will be epic

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Somehow I don't care about that Main Event!

Comment

and it seems NOBODY cares about the last UFC of the year!!

Comment

Lesnar is looking good, but Overeem can be a monster. If Lesnar wins this, I think it is gonna be a lot like the Carwin fight where he pulls something out of his ass at the end. But who knows, with Lesnar having his health problems under control I could be wrong.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                        Lesnar is looking good, but Overeem can be a monster. If Lesnar wins this, I think it is gonna be a lot like the Carwin fight where he pulls something out of his ass at the end. But who knows, with Lesnar having his health problems under control I could be wrong.
                        well brock does have the speed of a lightweight and that is his only advantage but other then that there both pretty much equal wrestling and striking wise.

itll be a good match and hopefully doesnt end like the jds vs cain match

Comment

so.. this is today.. right?

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                            so.. this is today.. right?
                            yes siir!

Comment

diaz vs cerrone that was one hell of fight.

Cerrone was fn stupid though, every kick worked but he never went to ground to follow it up, just walked off and let diaz get up and punch his face to death, silly man, still was a good fight.

Im a fan of Overeem and Lesnar so I didnt care who won.

Overeem is going to be leaving many bodies on the floor in UFC believe me, cant wait to see him fight again, he is going to kick everybodies ass!

Lesnar may have quit but he has no shame in his MMA career,he did great and theirs no shame getting beat by a monster like Overeem, I supported Brock since he came into UFC for all the MMA fans that call wrestling gay and shit and think Brock is shit because he used to be a wrestler, well fuck you he took your title, and that will never change, now he can go and enjoy his UFC money.
                              Frank Castle
                              Alpha-Lantern
                              Last edited by Frank Castle; 12-31-2011, 07:57 PM.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

heres the full fight

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

i think brock got hurt badly in the body and alistair will face junior dos santos for the belt

Comment

Working...
                                X