Adult Titans Rebirth and Kyle?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Titans Rebirth and Kyle?!?

What's left of Kyle's history isn't much. However I think with this Rebirth we won't get a universal kickstart again, rather a select group of characters/franchises will and it will be connected to the Titans Hunt story currently going on to fix the botched continuity. Superman needs a secret ID again, the older Titans need to form a team, the real JSA need to return, etc.

To get to the point, Donna Troy was already brought back into this universe. Would an adult Titans group be a place for Kyle if it meant he and Donna would become an item again? With the rumored return of a more classic JSA, could some form of Infinity Inc. introduce Jade?

Kyle's life on Earth is what I miss. Superhero dating problems, feeling like a 2nd stringer, his friendships with folks like Roy Harper [since Wally and Connor are still getting rewritten]. I like seeing Kyle team up with that middle generation, hell even the Impulse and Damage team-ups were entertaining. And a solo seems less likely than just sticking him on another team, so what say you Kyle fans?

Would you want to see Kyle in an adult Titans series?

~M~

Kyle could easily fit, but they haven't included him in Hunt so they'd have to shoehorn him now.

Comment

Working...
    X