What really chaps your hide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really chaps your hide?

For me, it's being on a 2+ lane road on a corner getting ready to turn right... behind a car in the far right lane who stops at the light, who isn't going right.

Gah!

When it comes to traffic related stuff... when people don't know how to use a median and pull in on the wrong side.... and then when another dumbass does the same thing and gets right beside of them obstructing the other person's view and leaving no room for drivers going the other direction.

Comment

I always roll my eyes at pedestrians that wander across the road where there is no crosswalk, then continue walking on the other side past an actual crosswalk. If you were going that far down the road anyway, why not use the available crosswalk?

Comment

If you're talking about everyday stuff, most of it traffic related. Like people doing wild, high-speed lane changes on a freeway just to get home ten seconds earlier. People who wouldn't give a turn signal if you ordered them to at gunpoint. People who pull out so close in front of you that you have to hit the brakes to avoid colliding with them, then drive so slowly that you're forced to pass them.

Comment

i am old,everything pisses me off now
          Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
            i am old,everything pisses me off now
            I'll be 40 next month and I think I've mellowed with age. I was real argumentative in High School and college, but I tend to try to see more points of view now. I think I get most "chapped" over my own stupid stuff, like dropping something or making the same mistakes over again. I do get mad at video games, though.

Comment

Yo.

wat annoys da ever-lovin' fuck outta me are ppl who get on a public bus, and stop just 2 steps past where the driver sits, and does so with packages that basically form a choke-point for any1 else that comes aboard after them, and they somehow don't have a clue that this is happening.

these are also the same ppl who're afraid to move to the back of the bus, even when theres NOBODY ELSE STANDING and they have all that extra room to be considerate for their fellow riders!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

People that weave in and out of traffic on the interstate without using their directional. They just need to have their noses busted.

Comment

The ten years of Kyle Rayner and nothing but Kyle Rayner. The 4 years since Geoff stopped writing Green Lantern comics as well. The right.
                  Tell me you hate your boyfriend and love me.

INVISIBLE SKY DADDY TO THE RESCUE!!!

You don't have to be stupid to believe in God. But it helps.

You can tell a Yorkshireman....but you can't tell him much.

Comment

The list of things that *don't * piss me off is much shorter at this point.

Comment

I thought of something today that pisses me off so much, immediately afterwards I was like "yeah I gotta put this in the forum."

Went to Target this morning to get a few necessities and check out the tf section. Then I had to go way over to the other side of the store to pick up other stuff. Wasn't there more than 15 minutes max. In that time, I got banged into/rammed into/sideswiped by ignorant people with shopping carts. And yes folks, they were all women. FACT. what gets me is the clearly saw me either in the isle standing still, walking by because I made eye contact with them, or just blindly dashed out of an aisle into a big aisle as I was walking in the big aisle. These people are extremely EXTREMELY lucky i was in a sad mood today, because if it had turned to anger, shit would have been said about ignorance, women, and female dogs.

THAT chaps my hide.

Comment

Little old ladies who barely scrimp by on fixed incomes but doggedly send money to assholes like this, no matter what anyone says, because GAWD wants them to. That's because if the Falwells weren't men of GAWD, then GAWD wouldn't let them come on television and yap for an hour every week about what GAWD thinks. Right?

So I got an enormous kick out of this story.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/je...TRT?li=BBnb7Kz
                        Trey Strain
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-08-2020, 12:25 AM.

Comment

But as much as I'm celebrating this, I'll celebrate even more when that Joker-looking jackass Joel Osteen finally gets busted.

And anyone who imagines that the Falwells were an aberration needs to read the Wikipedia entries about the following people.

-- Garner Ted Armstrong

-- Peter Popoff

-- Jimmy Swaggart

-- Jim Bakker

-- Robert Tilton

-- Pat Robertson

Osteen will enter this Hall of Shame sooner or later.
                          Trey Strain
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-08-2020, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Despite what I posted below, I've been getting pretty annoyed by what's called "cancel culture." In a wrestling program I watch one wrestler was suspended and made to take sensitivity training for a vulgar joke/personal attack he made 4 years ago (on his private podcast and long before he was hired by the current company). Then, an announcer's in-character racist material from 16 years ago (which he'd already apologized for) was dug up and he seems to have taken a self-imposed leave of absence in anticipation of corporate punishment.

I just don't get it. I don't get how a company can not only punish you for something that is not illegal and is (in some cases) done in private, but even stuff before you worked for them. And, of course, it's only PC sins that have to be so dealt with. They wouldn't dream of doing the same thing to someone who revealed they cheated on their wife 6 years ago or were busted for smoking pot in college.

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                            Space Cop
                            The Dandy
                            Last edited by Space Cop; 08-08-2020, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Ah, those holy men.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...-relationship/

Comment

Working...
                              X