Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    This made the top business news on Yahoo. What do people think? Wise move? IIRC, several people recommended this at the first failure of Wii-U.
    Nintendo wants a piece of the mobile market. Which is not the same as the handheld market. They're not even developing games themself.
    Smart move.

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
      Nintendo wants a piece of the mobile market. Which is not the same as the handheld market. They're not even developing games themself.
      Smart move.
      Yeah, I think so too. Apparently the stock holders lauded the decision (it was still a top financial story today).

Comment

• 10 of the most addictive video games ever made
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          I only played two of them (and Call of Duty I haven't played all the versions they mention).

Comment

• Only Tetris and various Call of Duty titles for me.

Comment

various Call of Duty titles for me.
              typical.
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Only Tetris and various Call of Duty titles for me.
                The same for me, but I wasn't shocked because I hate sports games and I don't play RPG.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                  Ive been itchin' for a chance to play some Mario Kart big time (w/o my having to buy an N-console of some sort), so if this means a version will come out for the pc *OR* on Android I'll be a very happy camper; I just hope it takes less than 3yrs for that to happen....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• new kharachters to be revealed

MKX Kombat Kast Episode 6 Live Stream - Begins 3PM CST

http://mortalkombatonline.com/

Comment

• well fuck me im loving kung jin and takeda

Comment

Tetris is the only thing off that list I've played. I don't doubt that I've played something LIKE Candy Crush at some point, though, if my understanding of that game is correct. My kids play Minecraft, occasionally (oddly they seem more attracted to watching videos of OTHER people doing stuff in Minecraft. This baffles me a bit).

Comment

• :Moderator:

GTA V for me without a doubt. Although lately I've gone back to Red Dead Redemption, which has a much better offline story than anything else Rockstar has ever put out.
                          sigpic
                          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Star Wars: Battlefront to debut at Star Wars Celebration in April

Oh hell yes!

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

• PREDATOR CONFIRMED FOR MORTAL KOMBAT X

Following on the heels of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Predator will now be a DLC character for Mortal Kombat X.

The XBox Store revealed details for the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack DLC where Predator is mentioned.

Previously released details for the Kombat Pack DLC also included Jason Vorhees as a playable DLC in addition to mention of another special guest character, which we now know is the Predator.

Mortal Kombat X is NetherRealm Studios’ next highly anticipated installment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise that propels the iconic franchise into a new generation. Mortal Kombat X is scheduled for release April 14th 2015 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...ortal-kombat-x

Comment

Working...
                                X