Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This covers just the episodes produced for the DCU app, to fill gaps in programming because Covid-19 halted production of their regular programming.

Don't expect a Smallvillized second season.

Comment

• Oh, you mean the CW only bought the rights to repair those 10 episodes and that's it? That I have no problem with.

When I read this, I read it as CW bought the rights to produce a new show of their own. And since the sets were all taken down, I'm sure they would start from scratch and make Swampy a procedural show where beautiful 20 something underwear models have conversations in hallways. And Swampy has a quirky tech team based in a lab that helps him on adventures via a radio bluetooth headband he wears. And Alec Holland is a 20 something brilliant non binary tranny person of color with a tortured past, persecuted for his/her relationship with a well loved cucumber until they are the victim of a hate crime that sees them engulfed in flames together and dumped into a pool in an urban neighborhood.

Comment

• Comment

• Deadline: We Haven’t Seen The Last Of Henry Cavill’s Man Of Steel
          While there is not a Man of Steel sequel in the works, we’re hearing that Henry Cavill is in talks to reprise his Superman role in the Warner Bros DC Universe.

We hear Cavill could come back in a couple of different ways, though not in a stand-alone film. But there are plans to put him back in the big red cape again, sources with knowledge tell us.

Warner Bros is not developing a Man of Steel sequel, and Wonder Woman 1984, Suicide Squad are in the can; Superman isn’t expected to make a cameo in Matt Reeves’ The Batman, either. Other projects where Cavill could make a cameo are Shazam 2, Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam or Aquaman 2, which are the next productions to be prepped once COVID-19 safety restrictions lift.

When reached, Warner Bros provided no comment.

Comment

• Patty Jenkins Was Offered a Justice League Movie
            Jenkins was recently interviewed for the French magazine Premiere, which isn't readily available here in the US. However, a user on Instagram read a copy of the new issue, which featured Gadot on the cover, and translated some of Jenkins' quotes to English. When asked about making movies with Marvel Studios (she was originally slated for Thor: The Dark World), Jenkins opened up about her frustrations with the creative process behind those films. She went on to explain why she likes what she's doing with DC, and that she was approached to take on Justice League at one point.

"I really like the people who work there, but they want full control over their movies. The director is under control," Jankins said. "Yes, it can happen. Furthermore, It shows immediately if a director cannot impose his/her vision. When this is the case, I get the impression that these people are doing a different job than me. But with Wonder Woman 1984, I think I did exactly what I wanted. And then, everything a superhero movie needs comes naturally to me: I love shooting great action scenes versus great sets. I really enjoy it."

I love comics, but I've come to superheroes through films," she continued. "There is in me this desire to emulate compared to the movies I saw as a child. A certain spirit that reigned in those times. Is that relevant when I shoot? I don't know. The point is, unlike other directors, I don't really care about shared universes, continuity, and that kind of detail. I've been contacted to make a Justice League movie in the past, and it doesn't connect to me. Too many characters."

Comment

• Variety: Michael Keaton in Early Talks to Play Batman (Again) in ‘The Flash’

Guessing Flashpoint but also lolwut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                I'm guessing that it will be a Batman Beyond type of role where Keaton is a retired Bruce except for flashbacks, where WB can use another actor for fight scenes.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
                  That was a nice video, I always wanted to know more about the concept art for that game floating around the web.

Wonder if this guy did a video for the unreleased GL game of days past?

~M~
                  + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Very interesting. Learned more about the cancelled game than I ever had before.

I've probably mentioned this on here before, but I was a Genesis kid and I distinctly remember a friend sharing a promo for this game in a gaming magazine when I was in High School. I was all ready to find some way to get a SNES just to have a GL video game. I know I kept asking friends if it had come out yet and never officially heard it was cancelled until decades later.

Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 11-24-2020, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      Very interesting. Learned more about the cancelled game than I ever had before.

I've probably mentioned this on here before, but I was a Genesis kid and I distinctly remember a friend sharing a promo for this game in a gaming magazine when I was in High School. I was all ready to find some way to get a SNES just to have a GL video game. I know I kept asking friends if it had come out yet and never officially heard it was cancelled until decades later.

There was a silver surfer game for nes. I hear its almost impossible to even beat
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• All wb films are coming to hbo max next year wich includes matrix 4 kong vs godzilla mortal kombat the suicide squad. Wonder woman 84 is on vod Christmas day this year.
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 12-04-2020, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Does the DC Network still exist? It seems like this would be at competition with it.

Comment

Does the DC Network still exist? It seems like this would be at competition with it.
                            Not sure but i read titans will switch to hbo max swamp thing is on cw now

Comment

Does the DC Network still exist? It seems like this would be at competition with it.
                              It won't exist as of January 21st. Didn't last long, did it?

(Well, technically, it will still exist, just without the video part, which is moving to HBO Max. It will be only the digital comics part.)

Comment

Working...
                              X