Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General

Old 09-06-2020, 04:25 AM   #2501
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
^Yeah, I preferred when elements of the flag were used in the US title.
I like the TNT title. It could have more going on, but I wouldn't want too much.
The main AEW title reminds me of WCW's old one, which I like.
Rumor is the universal title is getting a redesighn and unveiled at clash of the champions this year. The person who leaked the ic and us redesighn is the one saying it so far they been right and i love the aew title. Thats a beuty

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home
TazzMission is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 04:31 AM   #2502
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
It's that old-school approach. Big and lots of gold. Looks like a boxer's title.

If I ever get a replica, I have my eye on a nice unofficial one of Hogan's Wrestlemania III title. It goes for less than $200, which is significantly less than WWE's official one that can't use the proper WWF logo.
Im usually never big on replicas or props because really i have no were to display them in my place. But if i did id go for the original winged eagle wwf title the old european title , the old wwf light heavyweight title and old NWA title . I believe there is a aew title replica im not sure. What blows about this year in Illinois theres no meet and greets and i would get those belts autographed . We are lucky days of the dead horror con is still on in November by ohare airport. Just cant wait till 2020 is over

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home

Last edited by TazzMission; 09-06-2020 at 04:36 AM.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:32 PM   #2503
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
...What blows about this year in Illinois theres no meet and greets and i would get those belts autographed . We are lucky days of the dead horror con is still on in November by ohare airport. Just cant wait till 2020 is over
Yeah, I go to a few cons a year that have been counseled (one’s a big family trip). Last year, I met and got a signed photo from Ric Flair at a horror con (that does other celebs too). Lots of people in line had belt replicas. One dude had a chair signed by a bunch of big names. That was pretty cool.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:44 PM   #2504
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Yeah, I go to a few cons a year that have been counseled (one’s a big family trip). Last year, I met and got a signed photo from Ric Flair at a horror con (that does other celebs too). Lots of people in line had belt replicas. One dude had a chair signed by a bunch of big names. That was pretty cool.
I remember when i met Chris Jericho at a fye in 2007 he was signing fozzys new album a fan walked in covered in tattoos of wrestlers signatures. He would get his body signed and get it tatted that day. As a joke the friend i was with bought Jericho a justin bieber calendar he laughed and said his daughters will love it. All in all nice guy. I also met cm punk twice john cena jake roberts lex luger lita Victoria torrie Wilson and road warriors in 2003 before hawk died at a local promotion called pcw wich closed sadly . The original 4 horsemen were here about 5 years ago at Chicago auto show but to pricey in the 500 dollar range so i passed on going

Last edited by TazzMission; 09-06-2020 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:18 PM   #2505
Space Cop
The Dandy

^Cool. I've only met 3 wrestlers (unless you count Don Frye who is more known as an MMA fighter). Besides Flair, it was Roddy Piper and Jim Duggan. All were cool.

I'd love to get the original Four Horsemen. 3 to go!
Old 09-06-2020, 06:35 PM   #2506
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^Cool. I've only met 3 wrestlers (unless you count Don Frye who is more known as an MMA fighter). Besides Flair, it was Roddy Piper and Jim Duggan. All were cool.

I'd love to get the original Four Horsemen. 3 to go!
My main guys to meet are taker Austin rock hhh. Those are probably going to be insanely hard to meet

Old 09-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #2507
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

So the authors of pain got let go from wwe .._... Shame because i liked them when they were on nxt with the great paul elering. I hope these guys go to the nwa or japan

Old 09-09-2020, 06:42 PM   #2508
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I did not know ivory from wwe is 59 years old.._.. She looks amazing and i guess ill add her to my cougar fantasy rolidex

Old 09-10-2020, 01:27 AM   #2509
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

So rusev is in aew._.. Not feeling the name miro but whatever

Old 09-10-2020, 03:08 AM   #2510
Space Cop
The Dandy

^Hadn't heard yet (I always watch AEW on the app on Thursdays), but I'm not surprised.
Old 09-10-2020, 03:24 AM   #2511
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^Hadn't heard yet (I always watch AEW on the app on Thursdays), but I'm not surprised.
Ooops sorry didn't mean to spoil i just assumed you watch it every wensday

Old 09-10-2020, 03:34 AM   #2512
Space Cop
The Dandy

Not a biggie. My tendency to wait for it to hit the app (which is just more convenient for me than actual cable) has led to a few spoilers before, but this was pretty expected (some people expected him in the battle royale last Saturday).
Old 09-10-2020, 04:39 PM   #2513
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Hall of famer Gerald brisco was released from wwe. Its being reported wwe is doing another round of cuts

Old 09-11-2020, 09:41 PM   #2514
Space Cop
The Dandy

Old 09-11-2020, 10:36 PM   #2515
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

My fantasy dream wrestlemania witch past stars vs todays stars would be jake robers vs bray Wyatt, bret hart from 96 vs Daniel Bryan submission match, shawn Michaels 97 vs 2003 aj styles iron man match , lod vs the forgotten sons, the dream dusty rhodes vs otis, rowdy roddy piper vs drew mcintyre for the pride of Scotland. Jaqualine moore or alundra blayze vs askua for the women's division

Old 09-12-2020, 12:25 AM   #2516
Space Cop
The Dandy

^I'd really have to think about. Like others, I would've loved a Sting vs. 'taker but in their primes; not now. Steamboat vs. Styles would be pretty cool.

Last edited by Space Cop; 09-12-2020 at 03:27 AM.
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 04:27 AM   #2517
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:

^I'd really have to think about. Like others, I would've loved a Sting vs. 'taker but in their primes; not now. Steamboat vs. Styles would be pretty cool.

Actuality i'd change that to ricky steamboat vs Adam cole in a two out of three falls match, id also book keith lee vs razor ramon in a ladder match. Karrion kross vs scott steiner wcw 96 97. Evolution 2003 with hhh batista and orton from that era vs the 4 horsmen of arn and ole e Anderson and flair in a 6 man tag team elimination match

Old 09-13-2020, 04:03 AM   #2518
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Id also love to see pete dunne vs original ecw tazz in his prime.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:14 AM   #2519
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Melina re-signed with wwe her nudes are sexy but really Melina perez?.._..._._.._. Im sorry but wwe is already stacked why not utilize what you have?Maybe i spend to much time reading dirtsheets and listening to to many podcast from Jim cornette konan scsa ect but is wwe trying to kill itself? You have raw smackdown and nxt with a stacked roster you cant build anyone? I also read raw recently was not fun to write behind the scenes. Wwe should of pushed alister black, big e, should not not fuck up the fiend, in terms of the main roster for the men. As for the women i love rhea Ripley, ember moon, even though shes not in wwe but rumored to be coming is tessa blanchard

Old 09-19-2020, 12:34 PM   #2520
Space Cop
The Dandy

^They also are stupidly insisting on having NXT go head to head with AEW on Wednesday nights. It doesn’t matter to me since I watch both on apps the next day, but for the couple weeks they were separate the numbers of both were going up. But they’re going back anyway.
Old 09-20-2020, 02:30 PM   #2521
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^They also are stupidly insisting on having NXT go head to head with AEW on Wednesday nights. It doesn’t matter to me since I watch both on apps the next day, but for the couple weeks they were separate the numbers of both were going up. But they’re going back anyway.
Yea i know. I also read vince is touching it a bit when they went live on usa

Old 09-21-2020, 04:14 AM   #2522
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I had this idea to get real fan heat for roman. Have him feud with big e but have him insult big e about how his skin color and being black is why he has not successfully gained main event status and hes using the race card to get noticed. Smokie mountain touched on racial tentions with new jack and mustafa aka the gangstas in the south. New jack enen did a segment where he hung a plastic white baby . Theres also video of one of his promos on youtube. Another one you can do to get fan heat have his lukemea be a lie. Blur those lines of script and real things

Last edited by TazzMission; 09-21-2020 at 04:17 AM.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:54 PM   #2523
Space Cop
The Dandy

I can't imagine they'd do a racial angle in this climate, but I think the heel turn could really work, especially with Heyman.

Last edited by Space Cop; 09-21-2020 at 02:32 PM.
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:32 PM   #2524
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
I can't imagine they'd do a racial angle in this climate, but I think the heel turn could really work, especially with Heyman.

I mean hey Muhammad hassan was post 911 . Crazy thing is the guy is actually Italian. He did a interview recently where he stated wile wearing the Muslim attire on a plane people were actually calling there loved ones to say goodbye. Thats how much people believed the character. Also retribution is basicaly blm antifa so wwe is already touching on current events going on

Old 09-26-2020, 01:40 AM   #2525
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Jim Cornette said that when Dave Bautista wrestled for OVU, he was so roided up that it made him stiff and caused him to get injured a lot. Bautista and Triple H have been off the juice for a while, but I'm a bit concerned about them.
Trey Strain is offline   Reply With Quote