Back to Reading after 5 Years Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Reading after 5 Years Off

Hi all, it's been awhile. I stopped reading my DC and Marvel Comic Books 5 years ago, right at the end of Avengers Vs. X-Men. I read some back issues since then but have been out of the loop from the new stuff. So here are the books I usually Read:

GL
    Batman
    Green Arrow
    JL

Avengers
    Captain America
    Iron Man
    Thor
    Spidey
    Wolverine
    X-Men

I'm trying to get back into the loop of things and it's hard because titles have changed names and so much has happened with New 52 and then DC Rebirth. With Marvel Secret Wars changed things up a little. Can anyone help me out with some direction? Thanks from an old member.

Wikipedia is probably the best source of information about that,

Comment

Originally posted by Brady SD View Post
      Hi all, it's been awhile. I stopped reading my DC and Marvel Comic Books 5 years ago, right at the end of Avengers Vs. X-Men . . . I'm trying to get back into the loop of things and it's hard because titles have changed names and so much has happened with New 52 and then DC Rebirth. With Marvel Secret Wars changed things up a little. Can anyone help me out with some direction? Thanks from an old member.
      Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
      Wikipedia is probably the best source of information about that,
      Yeah, I'd say ComicVine (where you can even click through issue capsules), but I agree. That's too much stuff and I frankly can't remember what happened in GL 3 versus 4 versus 5 years ago. You can use the reading list we have here. We also have a lot of reviews of the individual issues (but not all of them). But beyond that, it's going to depend on your tastes and following up with research along those lines.
      Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 11-29-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X