No announcement yet.

Green lantern Movie 2011 Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will definitely go for the figures. Hopefully, they will make a broad range of characters instead of 1 sinestro and 4 different versions of Hal Jordan. I hope they give the characters the Kenner treatment.

Comment

An Oan Citadel playset would be cool.

Hopefully that fig/vehicle is Abin Sur's ship with an Abin figure. I'll be all over that!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        I will definitely go for the figures. Hopefully, they will make a broad range of characters instead of 1 sinestro and 4 different versions of Hal Jordan. I hope they give the characters the Kenner treatment.
        I heard a rumor they might do a crazy big Collect & Connect of Movie Parallax with a piece in all the different corps members Movie masters. Which if they did that it would be fricken AMAZING.

I am really hoping we do get a great variety, I want a movie masters version of everyone! Even the naked chick in the beginning of the trailer.

Since the preview figure is G'Hu who probably won't get too much screen time, maybe not even a speaking role, it gives me hope we'll see a good number of different corpsmen
        I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

A C+C Parallax would be awesome. Especially if it ends up resembling the comic version. I imagine it'll be it's own thing, but just the thought of it is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
            An Oan Citadel playset would be cool.

Hopefully that fig/vehicle is Abin Sur's ship with an Abin figure. I'll be all over that!
            YES! Abin's Ship is incredible! I can put it next to my Jango Fett Slave 1, haha!

And an Oan citadel playset is definitely mandatory so we can re-enact the Lion King opening
            I Bleed Green

Comment

A C+C Parallax would be awesome. Especially if it ends up resembling the comic version. I imagine it'll be it's own thing, but just the thought of it is cool.
              Yeah, I'd love it, it would be amazing- hopefully its somewhat similar to the comic version of the friendly neighborhood space grasshopper
              I Bleed Green

Comment

I picture a playset opening up in half like Castle Grayskull back in the day. With a section for some Guardians to sit down in seats on an upper level looking down all pissed off at Hal at the bottom. The other side could have the Book Of Oa for Arisia and Tomar Re to read through.

And they can offer a Central Power Battery you could display next to the Citadel so every time the GL's survive Oa's invasion of the month, the surviving GLs can have a pep talk and recharge their rings at the same time!

Comment

And they can offer a Central Power Battery you could display next to the Citadel so every time the GL's survive Oa's invasion of the month, the surviving GLs can have a pep talk and recharge their rings at the same time!
                  AHAHAHA!!!!! Just once, I wanna see the next 'BIGGEST UNIVERSAL THREAT EVER' descend upon Oa & a guardian sees it, and is like "F*CK this" Grabs a Shotgun and declares "GET OFF MY LAWN!" Papa smurf then just starts unloading shells on everyone in sight
                  I Bleed Green

Comment

Mezco Reveals Green Lantern As 1st DC Mez-Itz!

Based on the upcoming big budget GREEN LANTERN action film (in theatres June 2011) Mezco launches their new line of DC Universe Mez-Itz with GREEN LANTERN and SINESTRO.

Mez-Itz, 6" rotocast vinyl collectibles that are cool by design. Both GREEN LANTERN and SINESTRO feature five points of articulation and are individually packaged in collector friendly double sided window boxes that allows you to see both the front and back of each Mez-It!

Mezco will also be releasing Mini Mez-Itz, 2" vinyl collectibles that are cool by design. Both GREEN LANTERN and SINESTRO feature five points of articulation and are packaged together on a blister card!

Mezco Toyz now has full access to the massive DC Universe of characters as well as specific movies, including world-famous superheroes such as SUPERMAN, BATMAN, WONDER WOMAN, and many other heroes, as well as the vast array of villains associated with these iconic heroes.

In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for centuries. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. But when a new enemy threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan.

Hal is a gifted and cocky test pilot, but the Green Lanterns have little respect for humans. But Hal has one thing no member of the Corps has ever had: humanity. With the encouragement of fellow pilot and childhood sweetheart Carol Ferris, if Hal can quickly master his new powers and find the courage to overcome his fears, he may become the greatest GREEN LANTERN of all.

Ships in May 2011.

W.West
                    Last edited by W.West; 12-08-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Dude, a movie masters figure would be sweet. Finally, something to stand with TDK Batman...if this superman reboot doesn't start soon, they should do a movie masters superman (brandon routh) as well.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Mezco Reveals Green Lantern As 1st DC Mez-Itz!

Are they F'n kidding me?? Those look HORRID~! I wouldn't take those if you GAVE them to me and paid me $20!
                        Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
                          Are they F'n kidding me?? Those look HORRID~! I wouldn't take those if you GAVE them to me and paid me $20!
                          I agree. I hate those Mez-Itz.

Comment

I guess I might be in the minority then because I wouldnt mind having those on my shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                              I guess I might be in the minority then because I wouldnt mind having those on my shelf.
                              I'd rep that on my keychain np!

My collection and looking for thread have a look!http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15293

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
                                Hell, I'd take them for free. Times are tough. They are fugly though. If I received them as a gift, they would go to the back of the shelf on the bottom row.

Comment

Working...
                                X