No announcement yet.

Jeff's Toybox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another update: found Boodika's mask as well as Kyrb's babies, so things are good in that respect.

As I was going through the figures last night, there was some breakage I'm not too happy about. Black Lantern Hawkman's left wing broke off at the joint, a version of GL Sinestro has a broken left hand, and the wire holder for BL Deadman snapped off at the base. Very unhappy about this shit considering how much I paid for each figure.

I found a toy site that lists all the GL figures made by DC Direct, but they are in dire need of detailed photos. I might take it upon myself to photograph each figure along with accessories and donate them to this website. I'm also planning on getting a ton of ziplock bags and using one for each figure plus accessories. Then I will carefully pack them up again in bubble wrap and throw them back in storage.

Comment

• ^I have a lot of those GL, Rebirth, and Blackest Night figures and I've had to repair a lot of them with model glue after a few of them broke multiple times (the glue doesn't hold as well if it's not at a joint), I reluctantly trashed those (a Guy and Arisia).

Comment

• Here's the first of the photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCUaaCBmuG/

Comment

Working...
        X