No announcement yet.

New DC Game: INJUSTICE Gods' Among Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I'll just stay on the fence about this one. Honestly I'd rather see NR actualy work more on the MK franchise than give us a DC fighting game, but we'll see how it looks when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zan_Black_Lantern View Post
      Eh, I'll just stay on the fence about this one. Honestly I'd rather see NR actualy work more on the MK franchise than give us a DC fighting game, but we'll see how it looks when it comes out.
      boon stated a year ago they have no plans for mk 10 and there taking a break from that franchise

now me personally i think its cool there doing a dc fighting game but i need more footage and a roster before i decide to buy it
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        lol good ol mav and the ps2
        To be fair, it was that game that got me buying comics again after a long hiatus.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

MK9 has renewed my faith in the MK development crew, and DCU vs MK was a fucking blast. I'll definitely be giving this a shot, especially since I'm favoring smaller scale games these days...as I just don't have the time I used to have.
          Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
          Nor label his working day "cushy"
          But you might have to question
          His endless obsession
          With superpositional pussy.

Comment

http://thegreenlanterncorps.com/foru...040#post709040

there's never any justice for us Mexicans!!
            I posted this 1st!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

:Moderator:

I'll right this wrong for you hombre.
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

This game looks fucking awesome to me. I love MK9 and DC vs MK so reasons for my excitement. The characters look amazing I can't wait to see more of them. I hope Hal and Billy come back from DC vs MK. I hope we get about as many characters as Mortal Kombat had in it.

Also Ed Boon said that the game will have 2D fighting like MK9 on Twitter.
                No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post

Also Ed Boon said that the game will have 2D fighting like MK9 on Twitter.
                  alright cool ! thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                    I'd rather have a sequel to Justice League Heroes.
                    Now, that would be cool.

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post

there's never any justice for us Mexicans!!
                    I posted this 1st!!

I thought you guys were still playing with pinatas and such.

the 3d fighting in mk vs dcu was fine imo ...l
                    Eh. It was okay. Being able to side step a move in addition to blocking and countering weakens most fighters (imho).

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                    ...Also Ed Boon said that the game will have 2D fighting like MK9 on Twitter.
                    Cool.

Comment

I'm not ashamed to admit the trailer for this game gave me a boner. I got a mega-huge, veiny, boner when I saw it was Netherrealm who was developing it. This shit is going to be amazing.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

More screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                          I'd rather have a sequel to Justice League Heroes.
                          Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Now, that would be cool.
                          Yeah, a GOOD one. It sucked that your powers were EXTREMELY limited and scaled down... and once you ran out of juice, you were a sitting duck, ripe for the pickings. Only characters with projectiles were worth playing. I avoided playing Batman and Wonder Woman as much as I possibly could.

I was thinking of picking up Mortal Kombat vs. DC since I have a PS3. Is it worth the $20?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                            Yeah, a GOOD one. It sucked that your powers were EXTREMELY limited and scaled down... and once you ran out of juice, you were a sitting duck, ripe for the pickings. Only characters with projectiles were worth playing. I avoided playing Batman and Wonder Woman as much as I possibly could.

I was thinking of picking up Mortal Kombat vs. DC since I have a PS3. Is it worth the $20?
                            Definitely worth $20 if you like fighting games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                              More screens.
                              404 error

Comment

404 error
                                http://www.comicvine.com/news/new-sc...ong-us/144773/

Comment

Working...
                                X