No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if we have to account for the preqs (which I don't feel the need to do), it doesn't matter. You couldn't see his age that well and we have no idea what his injuries and living in that helmet did to his body.
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 09-20-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Thats the only way I ran reconcile it in my head. Shaw is playing what we now know as a man in his mid 40s. That he was just so messed up that he looked that old. Ehh. It is what it is.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Vader and Luke by Mike Heath (large image)
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

Comment

• https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/whats-...eaming-service

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018...st-jedi-abuse/

Russian trolls blamed for perpetuating Star Wars: The Last Jedi abuse

More than half of hostile Twitter comments directed at director Rian Johnson were "likely politically motivated or not even human", a new report claims
                "politically motivated" he says.......wat a joke! this dinkus just cant grasp that his movie wasn't as well received as he assumed it would be!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I have been seeing that story make the rounds amd just lmao over it. Some people just refuse to believe that such a large chunk of SW fans hated TLJ.

Comment

• ^For a while people were saying the same thing about that last Ghostbusters movie (that if you hated it or weren't interested it was because you were a bigot), but it failed so miserably that no one could really maintain it.

Comment

• Shit, I don't even think I have it on my Netflix queue anymore. I hated Awakens, and I think I resolved at one point to watch Last and then decide if I would just ignore the new films entirely, but I can't recall seeing it on my watch list from the last time I went through it.

Maybe I'll watch it just for the throne room fight people mentioned, but I'm pretty sure I would just pop the disc in, select that one scene, and once finished I would mail it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018...st-jedi-abuse/

"politically motivated" he says.......wat a joke! this dinkus just cant grasp that his movie wasn't as well received as he assumed it would be!!

Tazer
                        WW! those Russian really are that powerful............................ and evil (ie )

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        I have been seeing that story make the rounds amd just lmao over it. Some people just refuse to believe that such a large chunk of SW fans hated TLJ.
                        same goes for those that *STILL* don't believe that our dear leader is in fact leader of the free world & won in 2016 (without any help from the Russian's, just saying)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Comment

• ^Good joke, but back when I still watched the preqs, I figured Order 66 was ingrained for the clones either by Sith manipulation (like hypnotizing an assassin) or actual genetic programming at Geonosis. If it had to rely on good judgment and a soldier's choice, that wouldn't be good enough for Sidious.

Comment

Comment

• Holy cow! That is epic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X