No announcement yet.

Ye Deadpools Olde Micro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol I know, I'm just kidding with you.

Yeah, I suppose in some ways there's not much point, but then what's the point of paintings and art? Micros in a way are sort of art.

While I'm here, I might as well post my latest.

My design for John Blake after TDKR, incorporating elements of Red Robin and Nightwing mainly. I decided to avoid logos as he probably wouldn't go by Robin or anything.

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• They're done mostly in MSPaint and Photoshop, its as much an art form as anything. I mainly do micros just to tweak designs and play with color schemes without having to devote hours on a pencil and ink sketch colored in photoshop. Sure the latter would get you more respect as an artist, but if you're strapped for time and like doing stuff on the computer anyway and don't really care what the haters think then micros are just as much fun to tinker with. Plus with pencil and ink sketches you have to have a good scanner so the quality doesn't look poor, with micros you don't need the extra hardware.

I will say this, your skill has improved greatly since you started. My only critique would be to find a set of base micros and stick to them. Using different bases like you do puts too much inconsistency in your style and leaves room for people to say you're still just editing other people's micros.

Another friend of mine who got into micros goes for the more realistic looking faces with smaller eyes and different shaped jaw lines and more intricate hair. He mostly does vigilante type micros with tons of belts and armored pieces, but his micros are no doubt his own because the style remains the same. In a group pic of micros for an RP I used his for his character instead of doing my own take on his character, cause that much detail is just tedious in MSPaint when you don't have a lot of time. Funny thing, his micro was about an entire head shorter than my standard base micro. I had to ask his permission to make sure it was cool that I altered his micro to make it taller [cause the last time I did this for the same type of group RP he got ticked, but I never claimed credit for the micro and it was clearly someone else's...].

~KL~

Comment

• Just an example of what I mean, these two Jokers look like they're done by two different people. The styles are completely different and the amount of detail in one pales in comparison to the other. And I know one is for an animated type series of micros, but what kept you from just removing some of the finer details from the crazier looking Joker other than the coat? The shape of the jaw and the evil grin is just far superior to the other, and even simplified like the others in the series I'm sure it would've looked good.

EDIT: On another note, I like the damaged cape from the Batman of Earth X or wherever it was he was from [Planet X?]. Good job on that.

~KL~
        Ωmega Man
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by Ωmega Man; 08-22-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Fisrt of all thanks, glad you think my skills have improved!

Now, styles. Nowadays I mainly use the detailed style, I like to be as detailed as possible. But I'm also a bit....artistic with my micros, which is why for the animated micros I decided to go a different route and go minimal. I did it to show that I have a large range and to show off that it's almost exactly how I'd do it animated. I got the idea off a micro maker called "dannysmicros" which usually makes realistic micros but does DCAU micros too in the exact style of the DCAU, his micros look clearer and better than the actual artwork for the shows. So I wanted myself a bit of that. As for the Joker, I based the above one from "A Serious House on a Serious Earth" and my animated Joker took some inspiration from the Nolanverse as I wanted my DCAU to be more realistic. But I didn't consider basically re-making the Serious House Joker in the animated style. But yet again it shows my range. Yeah I'd agree that the above Joker is far superior but I wanted to go a different direction for my animated one, it's literally how I'd do it if WB tasked me with making an animated series.

Oh and thanks about the cape. TBH though I did copy a few pixels of it from other micros, but I wouldn't call it pirating because two different people had the same thing and I only took a few pixels from it, plus I completely re-shaded it. But nowadays that's usually the maximum I copy from other micros, but a large amount of micro makers copy one or two minor details. That Serious House Joker though for example is 100% my own work.

As for other style changes over the years, that's just my natural evolution, as you can see I've progressed a lot over the course of two years. Looking back on my older work some of it does look a bit....outdated. I'll probably think that of my current work one day but for now I'm happy with it.

BTW your friends micros sound great! I'd love to see them sometime, maybe a link would be cool.

Oh and next up soon is micros of my dream Batman movie, stay tuned!
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• I'll just show you the group shot with his in there. Can't really see the size difference since I altered it's height and they're not all standing side by side. This is for a new spin on Young Justice in the year 2021, Fearless will have a micro for his character in the group soon as his character took the mantle of Capt. Marvel between the YJ2020 and YJ2021 games...

And yeah, the Deathstroke-lite looking guy is the RP'er 'Lord Wraith's micro. In case it isn't as obvious...

EDIT: Quick note, the Teen Wolf looking guy's head was taken from a micro a guy found online who's playing a werewolf character. I thought it might be from Ominis but I can't remember the DA member's name where he found it. If Ominis is still around he may wanna check on that...

~KL~
            Ωmega Man
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by Ωmega Man; 08-22-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Nice work! Maybe we should've just made a generic micro thread.

Comment

• Okay, so I'm having a competition with dannysmicros (a fellow micro maker) to see who can make the best dream Batman film. Well, here's mine! I cast Jensen Ackles as Batman/Bruce Wayne because he has the looks, the voice and the acting chops to play the role. I cast Bryan Cranston as Hugo Strange (although I've never seen Breaking Bad) and Jason Statham as Victor Zsasz, a serial killer. Note like in the comics Strange has trained himself to his physical peak so he can take on Batman.

This film is set early on in Batman's career, he's only been active for about half a year. He started off sorting out regular criminals and right now he is on a case tracking down the serial killer Victor Zsasz (the minor villain of the film), but Gotham police don't trust this vigilante, and want to track him down and arrest him. This is where Professor Hugo Strange coms in, a top psychologist who is supposed to figure out what motivates Batman and how to find him. But as we all know Strange is unstable and soon becomes a little obsessed with Batman, even assembling his own homemade cosplay of the Dark Knight and dressing up as him in his spare time, effectively becoming him. Eventually after a films worth of Batman fighting Zsasz, Strange figuring out who Batman is but keeping it to himself and being hunted by Gotham police, Hugo Strange decides to break into the batcave using Victor Zsasz as a distraction for Batman, now finding out Hugo Strange figured out how to track Zsasz ages ago and uses him as the occasional pawn in exchange for his freedom. After a final fight with Zsasz, Batman is rendered unconscious and Strange helps himself to one of Batman's armours, becoming Batman again and decides to kill Zsasz as he is supposedly evil. Then basically there's a big final fight between Hugo Strange and Batman, and in the climax Hugo accidently falls off a "cliff" in the batcave to his doom, landing on a spike killing him. Batman decides to take Strange's body back to the surface but doesn't know what to do with him so leaves him dead on an alley to look like a thug killed him for money. But the police are still cautious of Batman save for one Jim Gordan.

here's A sequel to my dream Batman film I call this film "The Batman: Killing Joke". While this film isn't based on The Killing Joke comicbook, I thought the name went well and it does incorporate a few elements of it.

In this film, a slightly more experienced Batman with more up to date tools has to deal with a man, going by the name of the Joker who is obsessed with him, mainly because Batman is the reason his face was scarred. In flash back scenes where Batman begins to remember how this occurred, we see the Joker was once employed by the Red Hood Gang as a petty thug and Batman in his first costume (as shown in the micros) scars the Jokers face by head-butting him and his outstretched horns scarred his face (a reason why Batman decided to go for in stretched ears instead). No this Joker pursues Batman now he has pretty much put an end to the Red Hood Gang. In the final acts of the film, the Joker becomes more unstable and looses his cool and more laid back moods that he had throughout the film and becomes more unhinged and mad, more reminiscent of Heath Ledger's Joker. He puts on make-up and clothes to resemble a clown as he believes it's what he looks like, and he thinks he'd being made a fool by Batman. He then embarks on some horrific acts to show everyone he's not to be messed with. First he beats Jason Todd, a boy who Batman befriended early on in the film to near death with a crow bar, but Batman stops the Joker before Todd can be fully killed, then while Batman is bust helping Todd, the Joker targets Jim Gordon's teenage daughter Barbra and cripples her. But Batman stops Joker again before he can mutilate her alive. The two fight but the Joker smashes a crow bar over Batman several times, but Jim Gordon who has just turned up shoots the Joker in the legs before shooting him in the face, killing him. Batman takes the fall for killing the Joker but Barbara and Gordon say it was in self defence so although Batman is effectively in the clear, he is still not trusted and sort of wanted by the police, though Gordon learns to trust him.

Batman's main and current suit in this film is an updated version of the one in the first film, but with a more colour coordinated aspect and neater look in general. it is also more practical, especially in the boots. His first appearance suit is obviously inspired by the Bob Kane suit. I decided to use the purpleish metal for the cowl this time and used a black cape. This makes him look like he cares about the looks less and cares more about function. The Red Hood is the standard Red Hood look with the Red Hood helmet. Jensen Ackles would return as Batman and I'd cast Arrow's Seth Gabel (The Count) as the Joker as I think he'd be great. I dyed his hair dirty blonde in this film (though in the film it would be his natural colour) and gave him pale skin to resemble the Joker without using make-up. I used some make up and bright green hair dye for the final acts of the film which gives a more traditional look along with a more traditional Joker costume which incorporates many elements of Heath Ledger.

And here's the third in my series of dream Batman films (The Batman: Caped Crusader). Jensen Ackles returns as Batman, Ulrich Thomsen (Banshee) appears as Black Mask and Reeve Carney (Penny Dreadful) appears as the Riddler. This time with Batman I want the more traditional route. I gave him the yellow eclipse logo, a gold belt buckle and some gold cape straps, basically drawing attention to his torso where the best of his armour is. I changed the blue for black this time, shortened his ears, gave him full gloves and gave him a shorter and spikier haircut, more akin to how he looks in Supernatural. With Ulrich Thomsen's Black Mask, I decided that throughout the film or at east most of it we wouldn't see wouldn't see him unmasked. I gave his costume pretty much the traditional look. With the Riddler I gave him a sleek look and usually I wouldn't use a hat but I've seen pictures of Reeve Carney in a fedora and it really suited him so I decided to give him one here.

In this film it's been about two years since the events of my previous film, Batman is in his prime and is pursuing a long and tedious case against Black Mask, a criminal lord who deals with drugs and dispenses most of the crime around Gotham. I picked Ulrich Thomsen because he has a fantastic voice and is very intimidating in Banshee, he'd be perfect (note I think he'd also make a good Norman Osborn). In this film he is trained enough to go head to head with batman himself. He wears a black skull mask to hide his identity. Then a man called Edward Nigma comes to Gotham, he wants to basically own all the money in Gotham and is very clever. Note in this film he'd have a British accent like in Penny Dreadful. Edward even meets with Bruce Wayne in a diner (he's figured out his identity and openly threatens him). Near the end of the film, Edward meets Black Mask and the two get into conflict, but physically Edward is no match for Black Mask, thus Batman intervenes and he and Black Mask fight. Then Black Mask falls down a sewer and seemingly drowns, Batman can't get to save him. Then Edward Nigma hits Batman over the head with a crow bar. Batman wakes up in a warehouse tied to a chair. He and Edward talk, Edward goes on about his past life but Eventually Batman somehow persuades Edward to untie him so they can bet whether he lives or dies. Jim Gordon and Gotham PD burst onto the scene while Batman and Edward battle each others wits with chess and such. Edward being as cunning as he is somehow escapes the scene while Batman also flees. When Bruce Wayne arrives home, he finds a letter from Nigma saying that for now he'll leave Gotham alone and that he won't reveal Batman's identity as long as Batman doesn't come after him.

Note in this film he isn't called the Riddler, but his high school nickname was the Riddler due to him beign brainy and liking riddles. He just dresses in green as he's eccentric.

The fourth instalment in my dream Batman film series called "The Batman: Under The Hood". Jensen Ackles returns as Batman once again and Logan Lerman joins as Jason Todd, AKA the Red Hood.

It's been roughly a year and a half since the last film making that three and a half years since Jason Todd was brutally beaten in the second film. Jason Here is 17 and was 13 in Killing Joke. Jason was deeply affected by what happened to him and still has many scars he hides from the world both physically and mentally. In his unstable state, he begins blaming Batman for what happened to him all those years ago. He has trained himself for a few years in physical combat and has gained quite a bit of muscle. He's also done his research on past foes faced by Batman and decided to take up the Red Hood identity to try and shock Batman. Using a slightly redesigned Red Hood helmet and a voice changer (like the one in Arrow), he decides to begin his quest. Meanwhile Bruce Wayne has begun to take a romantic interest in Selina Kyle. After a film of violence, car chases and madness, in the climax of the film after a massive battle, Batman is able to unmask the Red Hood in shock to find it's Jason Todd, the young man he has befriended. Then there's some emotional scenes including "you weren't there to save me Batman" and so on. Then in a big final battle an unstable Jason decides he can't cope and commits suicide by shooting himself in the head. An unmasked Batman is near heartbroken and holds the dead Jason Todd in a similar way to that iconic image from "A Death in the Family". This experience has traumatised Bruce and at the end of the film has a tantrum in the Batcave, smashing glass and throwing suits and such.

I decided to make a few minor changes to the batsuit again. I straightened out the ears to look better then shortened them a bit more, changed the logo to the Nolan one and removed all the gold. I gave Red Hood a "warlike" look but didn't want to stray too far from the comics.

I've decided to expand my custom DC Cinematic Universe by adding Superman into the mix! This film would star Mathew Bomber as Superman/Clark Kent, Benedict Cumberbatch as Brainiac and Michael Fassbender as Lex Luthor.

Around thirty years ago, a spaceship crashes to Earth and land on a farm in Smallville. Jonathon and Martha Kent kind a baby in the ship and decide to adopt it. Note that the ship had a cloaking device so it wasn't noticed by the government and the Kents only noticed it as by the time it landed, the cloak had broken. Around thirty years after that they tell their adoptive son Clark the truth about his life. They show him the spaceship and the Kryptonian "robes" that came with the ship along with other objects. Note he was home-schooled so no one really recognises him. Clark accidently presses something in the ship that summons a Kryptonian cyborg without Clark's knowledge. Deciding he wanted to experience life in the real world, he wants to get a job in the nearby city, Metropolis. He first finds some people from the black market who create an identity for him as he doesn't legally exist. He also engineers some glasses to conceal his identity with and uses cloaking technology to avoid people realising who he is (c'mon, you really think I'm gonna do that old fashioned thing where he puts on a normalpair of glasses and no one recognises him?). He also styles his hair differently for even more security. After saving someone from a mugging, he decides that he should become a hero, rather like "that nutcase in Gotham". He decides his Kryptonian robes are perfect for a costume and presents himself as an ambassador from his home planet. Meanwhile Brainiac comes closer to Earth. After some time in the spotlight, many people are uneasy about this flying alien calling himself Superman. Lex Luthor, a corporate giant disapproves of Superman and leads smear campaigns, saying he is not afraid of Superman. Eventually Brainiac arrives on Earth, and declares he wants to speak with "Kal-El". Superman as of now is unaware his Kryptonian name is Kal-El but goes to see this Brainiac anyway, only to find that he himself really is Kal-El. Brainiac reveals he saved the capital of Krypton, Kandor and shrunk it to miniature size. He reveals that the Kryptonian president programmed Brainiac to find Kal-El as he was sent to a planet with the right atmosphere for Kryptonians to survive in. The mission was to eradicate all life and infrastructure on Earth and then grow Kandor back to full size (note that Krypton is so large that Kandor is the same size as the entire Earth). Now Superman is presented with a moral dilemma. Save Krypton or Earth. Eventually he decides to save Earth as he grew up there and everyone he loves is there. Brainiac must thus fight Kal-El and terminate him. The two have an epic battle, but eventually Brainiac's ship is heavily damaged and will fall to the Earth. Superman has to use all his strength to fly the ship away from Earth. Superman manages to salvage some information programming which reveals the culture and such of Krypton. He also wants to take Kandor with him to try and find another suitable planet one day, but Brainiac grabs hold of it, trying to "protect" it. Sadly Superman cannot save Kandor and escapes in floods of tears. At the climax of the film, some glowing green rocks and some random technology coincidently fly into Lexcorp's main building. Lex Luthor then grins.

For this film, I wanted to go the sci-fi route, I think it suits Superman well. I majorly based Superman's outfit on a design by someone here which I really like (you can probably find it in my favourites). I went a sci-fi direction with Brainiac too. For now though, I think Lex is fine in a good old suit.

Here's my sequel to Superman and The Batman: Under the Hood Starring Jensen Ackles as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Mathew Bomber as Superman/Clark Kent, Michael Fassbender as Lex Luthor and Simmer Glau as Salina Kyle/Catwoman. Here is a couple of months after Superman and four months or so after the previous Batman film. Following Jason Todd's death, Bruce Wayne has become a recluse and his relationship with Salina Kyle has evaporated. He still hasn't replaced his suit from the last film thus why it is in shoddy condition. He barely even patrols Gotham as Batman anymore, he hasn't even figured out the "cat burglar" is Salina. But something has gotten his attention. The alien patrolling around Metropolis known as Superman. He's been investigating him for a while and decides it's time to take action. He meets with Lex Luthor and discusses plans on how to take down the man of steel in an emergency. Luthor reveals his battle armour he has been developing for the past few months, which uses the same power source as Brainiac used and has a green tint because it's lased with Kryptonite, a very strong element virtually indestructible. That evening, Lex sends the Cat Burglar to follow Wayne home and she finds out that he's Batman. In the batcave, Batman begins to develop a new armoured suit in case he needs to combat Superman. The next day we see Clark Kent working in the Daily Planet and we catch up on what he's been doing for the past few months. That evening the cat burglar is out on ne of her own missions, stopping a burglary out of vengeance and Superman turns up to apprehend her. Then Batman turns up and it all kicks off. After Selina gets away, Batman concludes that he and Lex needs to sort out the Man of Steel and soon. Eventually after some plotting, revelations and such, the viewers see Lex's true colours that he plans to gain access to Wayne Enterprises and use the money for his own gains. Selina, still holding a flame for Bruce tries to get to him and reveal the truth before it's too late (Batman was due to turn up in his armour and meet with Luthor to take down Superman) but Lex grabs Salina and viciously beats her, then lifting her up and breaking her spine, paralysing her. Lex then strolls off. Batman, in his armour arrives on the scene, but hears Salina's cries and goes to her. There she reveals the truth and Batman vows revenge. Then Superman arrives after Luthor sends out a trap and the Kryptonite in his armour weakens Superman. Lex Luthor is then about to kill Superman until Batman leaps on top of him, cutting his head with a batarang. Batman and Superman decide to team up and Superman persuades Batman that he is a force for good. Then they devise a plan. Batman must keep Lex distracted while Superman can get away from the Kryptonite's influence and then get to the control room to depower Lex's suit. But Superman can't get away and the three fight, but Superman manages to tell Salina what to do. In her crippled state, she has to crawl to the control room and depower the suit. Eventually the plan works but despite how much Batman wants to kill Luthor, Superman points out he can't as it would condemn Batman in the eyes of the law and the security cameras and such would pin him to the scene of the crime, so Luthor is legally untouchable. But Luthor knows that he can't reveal Batman's identity to the media as then it would pin him to the illegal activity that he's been doing, thus both are at deadlock. Superman and Batman (carrying Salina) walk off. In the post credits of the film set the next day, we see presidential posters for Lex Luthor, revealing that the money he was trying to steal from Wayne Enterprises was to fund that and that Superman would have stood in his way.

First off, I dropped the "The" at the beginning of the title as I didn't think "The Batman: Hush" would have sounded quite right and there wasn't really any need for it. Starring Jensen Ackles as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Karl Urban as Hush and Reeve Carney as the Riddler. For Batman's new costume I decided to go back to blue and basically based the entire thing off the Hush costume by Jim Lee. I gave Hush himself a modern and realistic look but retained much of the comicbook look, and the Riddler is the same as he was in the third film.

Here Bruce Wayne is now engaged to the paralysed Salina Kyle (Summer Glau) and has gotten back into full swing f being Batman with a redesigned and more advanced suit. That's when Edward Nigma returns to Gotham causing some chaos. Batman thinks this is rather out of character but his main focus is on stopping him for now. That's when a mysterious figure called Hush claiming to be Gotham's new protector tries to assassinate Edward. Throughout the film Hush kills off criminals around Gotham and Batman must solve the greatest mystery of his life. Eventually Hush personally starts trying to take down Batman. Near the final act of the film Hush reveals himself as Thomas Elliot, an old friend of Bruce. We then learn that years ago in their teens, the building they're in catches fire and Bruce leaves Thomas for dead as he's afraid of fire and it was assumed that he died in the fire, but he just got scars on his face. This is one of the reasons Bruce decides to conquer his fears and become Batman. For many years Elliot trains himself to his physical peak and works on plots to take vengeance on Bruce. But one day he finds out that Bruce Wayne is Batman via a drunken old man at a bar who says that he saw Batman unmasked during a fight with Red Hood and recognised the face. Elliot thought that this may be unlikely but nonetheless didn't rule it out. He killed the drunk before he revealed it to anyone else and thus ruin the plan. He then tracks down one of the only people to fight Batman and live to tell the tale, Edward Nigma (he decided against going to Lex Luthor as he "seems more involved with Superman" and is "too corporate"). They work on a plan to take down Batman and Nigma confirms to Elliot that Batman and Bruce Wayne are one and the same. The whole becoming a vigilante was just a ruse to distract Batman. This is when Hush decides he no longer needs Edward's help and tries to break his neck, but anticipating this, Edward escapes beforehand, only to be caught by Harvey Dent and taken into custody. Batman and Hush then fight violently and while Batman is down, Hush decides to inflict great suffering on him by torturing the defenceless Salina Kyle, then stabbing her to death. Batman then fights viciously, but Hush manages to quickly get away. He then tracks Edward Nigma with Harvey Dent and decides to try and kill the both of them. Riddler runs off never to be seen again and Hush throws acid in half of Dent's face but Batman intervenes before Hush can kill Dent. Batman and Hush have a violent final battle before Batman finally overpowers him and takes pleasure in killing Hush by beating him to death. Batman then sobs in the corner and then the scene switches to Harvey sobbing in an ambulance, then the film ends sending a strong hint Two-Face will be the next villain.

This film would probably be one of the more emotional films and also takes advantage of Batman's detective skills.

Expanding my DCCU with a Green Lantern film! Here I have cast James Franco as Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Mark Strong as Sinestro. I cast Franco because to be honest, I struggled casting Hal. But I think Franco would be alright. Sadly though my micro looks more like a dark haired Ryan Reynolds. =P I cast Mark Strong as Sinestro as he did such a great job in the GL film and I couldn't think of anyone else. If this were made in the 70s or 80s though I'd have probably cast John Hurt. With Hal's mask I decided to give him a proper one this time which covers all of the nose. A made the uniform looks more like a uniform too. No CGI costume shit. I wanted Sinestro to look more sinister in my version so I aged him, gave him long claw like finger nails and made him much skinnier like he appeared in early comics. Plus I enlarged the cranium to what it was like in his earlier days.

The plot of this film is that Hal is a rookie Lantern still in training and his mentor, Sinestro is acting a bit suspicious. Then eventually the GLC find out he became the dictator of his old world and kicked him out of the corps and imprisoned him in Qward as punishment. There he found out the secrets of how to make his yellow ring, something which could easily rival the GLC. Then he escapes Qward eventually and then over the course of the film he and the GLC, especially Hal are trying to stop one another. By the end of the film Sinestro has made more yellow rings and given himself a "Sinestro Corps" uniform where he intends to launch his own rival corps. After a one on one fight with him and Hal Jordan, Sinestro escapes, but Hal manages to destroy all the yellow rings save for Sinestro's and damages his power battery so he knows his ring won't last long. There are also Earth scenes although they're minimal.

I wanted a basic Green Lantern film as I thought that the other one had too much in it. These micros took ages to make as I started them months ago but abandoned the project, but since I started doing Batman and Superman reboots I thought I'd use this.

I've expanded my DCCU even further with Shazam! I've cast Patrick Warburton as Shazam and I've been predictable by casting Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam. Since I don't do kid micros I didn't make on of Billy Batson, but I'd cast Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes in the Walking Dead) as I wanted an older Billy. Although Patrick Warburton is 49 currently, I simply couldn't think of anyone else of the role at all. As for the costumes, I decided for Shazam to have a mix of all his looks over the years. I don't like the armour and glowing icon on the New 52 suit but the hood has potential. Everything else is pretty much a modernised version of the classic suit. With Black Adam I gave an slight Egyptian feel while retaining the classic look. As you can see unlike the comics their two suits are vastly different.

This film would have a basic storyline. Black Adam was the Wizard's champion 5000 years ago but became abusive with his powers thus the Wizard sent him to a distant star. Now Black Adam is near Earth again and will soon arrive, the Wizard decides he needs a new champion to destroy Black Adam. He find Billy Batson, an orphan who likes making jokes and being sarcastic but at the same time is a bit of a tortured soul as he's never known what it was like having a family. Then the wizard finds him and gives him the power of Shazam. Because red is his favourite colour, he wears a red suit instead of black like the wizard intended. The wizard trains Billy, Billy flirts with a girl he's liked for a long time called Mary and does a few good deeds as Shazam yada yada. Note that to use the spell that transforms Billy into Shazam and vice versa he must say "Shazam!" three times in a row quickly. Thus he can call himself Shazam without trouble. We see some flash backs to Black Adam's past and so on, then Black Adam arrives on Earth and Shazam and Adam fight. Eventually after some mass destruction, Shazam figures out a way of killing Black Adam. He must say Shazam three times then quickly use super speed to escape the lightning bolt and make it zap Black Adam so he reverts to his true form and dies of old age. But Billy has only just started learning how to use his powers so this is a bit of a struggle. Eventually after some interesting scenes Shazam succeeds and his plan works. At the end of the film, the wizard can see how wisely Billy uses his powers and grants him permission to continue his superhero activities.

The next step in my DCCU, Aquaman! Here I've cast Alexander Skarsgard as the King of Atlantis and James McAvoy as his half brother, Orm. Credit to haydnc95 for orm's hair. I don't usually steal people's parts but I was really struggling with his hair and haydnc95 had the perfect hair. Sorry buddy, hope you don't mind.

Anyway moving on, for Aquaman I took a lot of inspiration from the DCAU but kept his hair shorter. I decided not to use an orange shirt on him as I didn't think it'd look right. For Orm (in case you've not guessed he's Ocean Master but I decided not to use that name as it's kinda lame) I used a variation of Aquaman's legs and belt but coloured them in his colours and gave him a chest piece.

The story is that Aquaman has been king of Atlantis for a while and his half brother Orm wants the throne. Basically this film takes a lot of inspiration from the first Aquaman episode in the Justice League cartoon show and Orm turns Atlantians against Aquaman and eventually his wife and baby is kidnapped. Aquaman wants to reveal himself to the surface dwellers while orm wants to destroy them and frames humanity for many bad things happening in Atlantis while the truth is Orm has caused it all. Eventually we get a scene where Aquaman is chained to a rock and has cut one hand free but with his baby boy's life in jeopardy, Aquaman has to cut off his other hand to save the boy. Then some loyal to Aquaman aid him back to health but he has to fight Orm before he effectively nukes a major city on the surface. He uses a makeshift hook for his other hand and eventually the two fight. By the end of the film the disaster is averted and the people find out Orm is behind the disaster. The Atlantian's arrest Orm and give Aquaman his throne back. Note that the name Aquaman is a name given to him by the media.

Sequel to my Superman and World's Finest films starring Mathew Bomber as Superman/Clark Kent, Jeremy Renner as John Corben and Michael Fassbender as Lex Luthor.

John Corben is an ex soldier who fought in Afghanistan and had to leave the army due to heart problems. His heart could give out at any minute and he's getting rather desperate. He visits Metropolis to find the love of his life; Lois Lane but is heartbroken to find she's in a relationship with Clark Kent. Lex Luthor is running for president which has Superman rather worried and Lex wants to make himself look god so when he hears of Corben's story, he agrees to help him with his problem. He finds that Kryptonite can fuel an artificial heart and he makes Corben a rather bulky prototype. Corben soon finds that the Kryptonite has gotten into his blood and veins and he finds that he now has super strength. However he soon becomes rather erratic and tracks down Clark Kent and starts a fight. once Luthor realises what properties Kryptonite can give, he starts looking into synthesising it as a new steroid. Eventually Corben comes to blows with Superman and due to his kryptonite, Superman is weakened. Corben certainly has the upper hand here but before he can kill Superman, Lois turns up to talk sense into him. Corben leaves but that night stalks Clark Kent home to find that Clark is Superman. He then comes up with a plan to get vengeance on him and publically comes after Kent. When Lois tries to break them up he hits her and then has a breakdown that he hurt the love of his life. Meanwhile Luthor is becoming concerned that Corben may rub off badly on his reputation so he tries to track him down and fit in a better heart that won't send him on a rampage. But this plan doesn't work and eventually Corben and Superman proceed to fight again. At the climax of the film the Kryptonite that's gotten into his system is proving lethal and is breaking his body down. Lois arrives on the scene again and Corben realising his mortality apologises for the harm he has done and dies in Lois' arms. After the credits, we see Luthor with a synthesised and supposedly safer dose of liquid kryptonite and injects it into his arm and smiles.

Decided Wonder Woman needed her own film. I've cast Eva Green as Wonder Woman and Tom Hardy as Hades. For her outfit I used my movieverse costume but darkened the colours and tweaked a few details. With Hades I went with a basic gladiator like outfit.

The story is that Diana is a princess, and is known by her people as "Wonder Woman" Meanwhile an evil wizard called Felix Faust (who wants vengeance on the Amazonians for being exiled centuries ago for being a man" unleashes a god called Hades. Hades travels to the Amazon and Diana's mother is affected rather emotionally. Eventually after a film of twists and fighting at the climax it is revealed that Hades is Diana's father and she was one of the last organic children before they started making women from clay. Her mother says Hades is the reason men were exiled from the island and that he is evil so Diana and Hades fight but with Hades trying to reason with her. Eventually Diana finds that her mother in fact lied to her and Hades was once a good man before being corrupted. Sadly though Diana had to kill him. It is revealed that her mother planned the exile of men centuries ago so she can rule Amazonia. With no way to prove this, Diana leaves the island for "man's world". After the credits we see a sign saying "a few months later" and Diana in civilian clothes bumping into Clark Kent, knocking his glasses and Diana looking shocked.

Finally, here it is, the Justice League film! Starring Jensen Ackles as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Mathew Bomber as Superman/Clark Kent, Benedict Cumberbatch as J'onn J'onzz, Michael Fassbender as Lex Luthor, Patrick Warburton as Shazam, Eva Green as Wonder Woman/Diana Price, Alexander Skarsgard as Aquaman, and James Franco as Green Lantern/Hal Jordan. I decided not to add the Flash yet because I thought the roster was a bit full for now and I like the idea of the JL not being formed complete. As you will have noticed, the whole cast is white, it's because I picked everyone for their acting abilities, not to be politically correct. I could have easily cast Idris Elba as Martian Manhunter but I picked Cumberbatch simply because I thought he'd play it better. Oh an yeah, I know I already cast Cumberbatch as Brainiac in my first Superman film but it's possibly part of the plot.

The film starts and we see Batman just after the climax of "Batman: Hush" with him sobbing in the corner. A S.W.A.T team arrives and tries to apprehend Batman but he escapes. We find him in the Batcave, putting on a spare suit as his current one was badly damaged in his fight with Hush. We then see the news channel with reports claiming Batman had scarred Harvey Dent (really it was Hush) and that Lex Luthor is the most likely candidate to become president of the United States and the election is tomorrow. Meanwhile A small space craft lands on Earth with a green figure walking our of it. We see Superman all concerned and we see the election broadcast revealing Luthor is now the president of the United States. Luthor's first act is to warrant an arrest of Batman and Superman for being a "danger to the public". We then see J'onn J'onzz appear. Superman arrives in Gotham and tracks down Batman. The pair realise they'll have to work together again to travel to the Whitehouse and stop Luthor. Then we see Superman taking Batman to "a friend" that turns out to be Wonder Woman (as at the post credits scene in Wonder Woman she meets Superman). Luthor hires Green Lantern and Shazam to take down Batman and Superman. We then see J'onn J'onzz imprisoned in a bunker warning Luthor that if he doesn't release him then he can't save Earth from the meteorite about to hit it. Meanwhile there is still a national unrest about Aquaman and Atlantis so Luthor decides to appease the public by firing missiles at the sea, then luring Aquaman out and arresting him. Batman Superman and Wonder Woman realise that he could prove useful. Then we see Green Lantern and Shazam arrive on the scene and they all fight, and Batman manages to get away while Superman and Wonder Woman are apprehended. Batman then continues his travels to the Whitehouse. We meanwhile see Superman in a containment cell and Luthor comes up and they bad mouth each other bla bla bla. Later one J'onn J'onzz somehow breaks out of his cell and releases Superman, trying to get help from him. But Superman realises aside from a few minor details that this alien look identical to Brainiac and the two begin to fight. Eventually J'onn gets through to Superman and tells him of the meteorite about to hit Earth. The two team up and break Wonder Woman and Aquaman out of prison. Then we see Batman ambush the Whitehouse but soon gets knocked out by a bare-chested Lex Luthor with glowing green veins from where he's been injecting Kryptonite. We then see Superman, WW,MM and Aquaman get into the Whitehouse to find an unconscious Batman lying on the floor. Batman says he's found Harvey Dent and persuaded him to tell the media the truth and that it'll soon be hitting the news that Lex has been lying. With this knowledge Lex decides to let the meteorite hit Earth and rule whatever's left of the planet. He then appears in a beefed up power suit (this time running on Kryptonite). He then proceeds to fight the JL and Green Lantern and Shazam see Luthor's true colours, and they all fight Luthor. Eventually after some good fight scenes with the Justice League and Luthor we see the meteorite coming near to Earth and Superman flying up to it, trying to life it back into space. He can't manage alone but J'onn, Green Lantern and Shazam help lift it up, getting it away from Earth. Eventually Luthor's battle suit is destroyed with the help of the JL and he is taken into custody. We then see Batman and Superman's names cleared and in a post credits scene we see Dent flipping a coin in hospital.

My sixth Batman film! With Jensen Ackles as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Ron Pearlman as Victor Zero. For the batsuit, I wanted to pretty much make the best one so far. Instead of basing the suits on comicbook suits throughout the years like I've done before, I just wanted to make a batsuit that could last a while and looked great. Went for a dark blackish blue and grey suit and borrowed the logo and boots from DarkKnight257. Lengthened the ears as I thought they were getting a bit short and basically updated the suit. I made it look more gothic, in tune with the suits from my first two films. I renamed Mr Freeze Victor Zero as a reference to his original name (Mr Zero) and I always thought it was too much of a coincidence his surname was freeze. I pretty much Nolanised the fuck out of him here, he uses liquid nitrogen and doesn't freeze his victims, he gives them horrific injuries that could kill them.

The plot is a more experienced Batman is tracking down a hitman which has been nicknamed "Mr Freeze". He freezes his victims to death using a liquid nitrogen gun. This film is Batman tracking down "Mr Freeze" and fighting him, having to avoid his liquid nitrogen gun else he's screwed. Plus he also has good strength and fighting skills. Eventually after a dark film of fighting tracking and detective work we find out that the reasons Victor Zero does this is because thugs have his wife who is in a coma and will kill her if he doesn't do their bidding. Batman agrees to help Zero save his wife and the two work together. Eventually the thugs kill his wife and Zero kills everyone there, leading to a final battle between Batman and Zero before Zero eventually kills himself.

Note I didn't bother adding in two face in this film like I hinted in Hush and Justice League because I couldn't be bothered and couldn't think of a story plus he pretty much had his outing in Justice League. His coin tossing at the end of JL was just a hint for fans. Oh and I couldn't think of how to execute a micro of him.

My sequel to my Shazam film. Patrick Warburton returns as Shazam, Chandler Riggs returns as Billy Batson and Til Schweiger stars as Albrecht Krieger (known as Captain Nazi in the comicbooks). I decided to give Albrecht Krieger a very modern and skinhead feel.

The plot is that Albrecht Krieger, a Neo-Nazi has been searching for a super serum made by the Nazi's during the final months of World War 2, and he has finally found it. He uses the serum and finds he has been granted amazing powers. Meanwhile Billy Batson is still in love with Mary and has a new best friend called Freddy Freeman. Shazam is one of the world's most loved superheroes and is often asked about the events of Justice League and how he gets his powers and so on. Meanwhile Albrecht Krieger now wants to resurrect the Third Reich and has a large community of followers. He starts off by campaigning but the general public don't exactly warm to his ideas for understandable reasons so eventually he takes more affirmative action. He decides one way to help his cause is to frame Shazam for some crimes and make Albrecht Krieger seem like a hero. This eventually causes Shazam to come to blows with the Neo-Nazi. However Krieger manages to successfully frame Shazam and the public feel betrayed by him. But eventually Shazam reveals this is a conspiracy and he and Krieger have a final battle. In his rage Krieger cripples Freddy Freeman and Shazam fights him brutally. Eventually the US army arrive and detain Krieger and will make him answer for his crimes, taking him to a top of the range government holding facility and they plan to study him.

I decided my DCCU needed a bit of spicing up and I couldn't resist adapting this storyline at long last. I've cast Clint Eastwood as Batman/Bruce Wayne, David Bowie as the resurrected Joker, Pierce Bronson as Superman/Clark Kent and Ket Dennings as Carrie Kelly. I know Clint Eastwood's like 80 odd so if this were actually filmed then his face would probably have to be CGed in on the action bits and a stuntman would wear the batsuit. His first suit is just the same armour that was in my World's Finest film but with added age. The second one he develops throughout the film as with age he needs a proper armour. It's inspired by the classic TDKR suit and the Nolanverse suit. For Bowie's Joker I pretty much took inspiration straight from the comic once again but I kept the scars that my original film Joker had. For Superman I pretty much used the same design I usually use but I made a few minor changes: the logo resembles the one from Kingdom Come and I lowered his neck to resemble the comics more. With Carrie I didn't want her as Robin but her street clothes are minorly inspired by the outfit in the comics.

The plot of this film is pretty much identical to the comic save for a few changes. For a start, the Joker plays a much bigger role and the reason Batman comes out of retirement is because he has heard the news that the Joker has seemingly come back from the dead and is causing chaos. Also, the Mutant Gang do eventually side with batman but they'll keep their Mutants name and not "Sons of Batman" as I never liked that name much. The Joker firstly says that he wants to stop his life of crime and he has been given a second chance but we find out that's all lies. Also in this film Superman as well as being hired by the government is also a lot colder and dark now due to way of the world. Additionally this is set around 30-40 years in the future making Bruce around 70-80 instead of 55 like in the comics. He uses steroid and the venom Bane uses to keep on going along with technology. At the end of the film Batman wonders whether that Joker was the real Joker or just an imitator so it is never revealed how he came back or if he's even real.

I decided as I like this film in my DCCU reboot so much, I'd do a poster version to show off the entire style of the film. I think it looks great personally.

Finally, I've finally done a Flash film! Starring Steven R. McQueen as Barry Allen/The Flash and Aaron Eckhart as Eobard Thawne/Zoom. As you can tell, the Flash's costume is heavily influenced by the TV series suit, but I lightened up the colours and gave it a more harmonious look. This is pretty much a high budget version of the TV suit. Zoom's suit is pretty much just reverse colours of Flash's suit and with the logo reversed.

The plot is young scientist Barry Allen is involved with an experiment with his science partner Eobard Thawne. But the experiment went wrong and they subsequently both got powers that let them use superspeed. Barry, deciding that his science has caused more harm than good decided to put his new powers to good use and become a superhero. Eventually Barry found out that the experiment also affected people around the world, creating "meta humans", some with fantastic powers, others with defects. Barry feels guilty over this and wants to publically apologise while Thawne wants to keep this secret and kill off the meta humans before it gets out publically. Just as Barry goes around as the superhero "Flash", Thawne masquerades as a superhero called "Zoom". In the climax battle, Thawne reveals that he is from the future and he was sent to try and stop meta humans coming into existence as in the future, there is a devastating war between the humans and the meta humans, leading to the end of the war, but becomes suicidal that he actually caused the meta human crisis instead of prevent it like he intended to. Barry however tries to persuade Thawne that with this knowledge that they can stop the crisis getting out of hand by training the meta humans to use their powers for good, but Thawne doesn't believe this could work and goes escapes, going into hiding and decides to kill off the essential meta humans thus stopping the most dangerous coming into being.
                Deadpool
                Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
                Last edited by Deadpool; 11-06-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Okay, here's some more updates.
                  Superman: The Man of Steel

Third Superman film starring Mathew Bomber as Superman/Clark Kent, Benedict Cumberbatch as J'onn J'onzz and James Purefoy as General Zod

In this film, Superman becomes suspicious of J'onn J'onzz and keeps close tabs on him. J'onn J'onzz is acting strange and Superman finally figures out why he is so familiar to him: he has the same face as Brainiac. Eventually the two get in a fight. The fight is then broken up my another Kryptonian, known as General Zod. Zod reveals he was kept in the phantom zone and escaped a while back and has been searching for another surviving Kryptonian ever since. Eventually we find out that Zod is behind Brainiac as he built him, and he cloned J'onn J'onzz many years ago (as Martians age slower than humans) and turned that clone into Brainiac because he needed a specimen. He then reveals he let J'onn J'onzz survive a terrible event that happened on mars as part of an elaborate plan to make Superman go over the edge. Eventualyl we find out that he wants to terraform Earth and clone Kryptonians, essentially making a new Krypton. it is also revealed that Superman's family were a part of this plan after they found out the planet was doomed. Superman and J'onn J'onzz fight Zod and J'onn J'onzz eventually kills him. At the end of the film, we see Superman done a new suit because he is now ashamed of his heritage.

Sorry for the weak and bizarre plot, I just couldn't think of anything better lol.

Green Arrow:

Finally, it is done! Starring Ewan McGregor as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow and Idris Elba as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke. Oliver Queen has been stuck on a island for five years and by sheer luck, a boat noticed him and rescued him from the island. He is back in the arms of the Queen family, but not everyone is happy of his return. An assassin, going by the name "Deathstroke" and "The Terminator" tries to assassinate Oliver. Eventually, Queen decides to put his skills to good use and becomes a street hero under the alias "Green Arrow" with a small group of friends to assist him (Felicity and Diggle) because he believes he has been given a second chance and wants to do good for the world and he believes he acted badly in his previous life. Deathstroke's employer doesn't like this and has figured out Oliver is the Arrow. Eventually Green Arrow and the highly skilled and super powered Deathstroke have a final battle (for this film) and eventually Deathstroke is betrayed by his employer and he tries to kill Slade, but Slade gets away. It is revealed Malcolm Merlin (Oliver's friend Tommy's dad) is the man behind the reason Oliver was stuck on the island because it benefitted Merlin's business and didn't bode well for Queen Consolidated. However Oliver cannot prove Merlin was behind everything and doesn't want to kill him so they both part ways. At the post credit scene, we see Malcom fire a bow and arrow and get a bullseye.

Then that for now is the end of my DC Cinematic Universe. Here's some more little micros!

Batman: Batman 1989, Batman Returns, Batman Forever "Panther Suit", Batman Forever "Sonar Suit", Batman & Robin Main Suit

MAXMicros: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Batman, Superman

Original Superheroes and Villains: The Bird, Kinetix II (Wayne Denison), Zero, Seabass, Kinetix I (Leonard Denison)

And my first micro of 2015 (although I did the vast majority of it in 2014, I just touched it up a tiny bit this year), Captain America from The Winter Soldier!
                  Deadpool
                  Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
                  Last edited by Deadpool; 01-02-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• MCU Reboot:
                    Captain America:

Ok, so as you know I have quite a large DC Cinematic Universe and I thought I might as well try my own Marvel one too! Here's my first film, Captain America. Starring Justin Hartley as Steve Rodgers/Captain America, Daniel Radcliffe as Bucky Barnes and Ulrich Tomsen as The Red Skull.
                    The plot of this film basically begins with the Nazi terrorist known only by the name Red Skull leading a small invasion into the US and capturing a piece of technology he needs for a secret project. This prompts the US to start it's Project Rebirth program, finding Steve Rodgers and having him the first patient. The experiment is a success, making Steve a "super soldier" but sadly the professor is murdered and dies in Steve's arms and the lab is destroyed by a Nazi assassin who infiltrated the room. The spy dies in combat. Steve then eventually adopts the Captain America identity, goes off on his own solo missions and eventually finds a "sidekick" in the form of Bucky Barnes who assists him in ways such as piloting vehicles and so forth. Over the course of the film Captain America and Red Skull come to blows and so forth until near the end it is revealed that the Red Skull with the help of a scientist who goes by the name Zemo has been building four "sleepers" designed to annihilate the rest of the planet in the scenario that Germany looses the war (as Hitler has committed suicide by the end of the film) and the climax of the film is Cap and Bucky deactivating the sleepers before they become active and destroy the world. All but the final sleeper have been destroyed and then the scientist Zemo shoots Bucky and Captain America in blind rage attacks him and leaves his face hideously scarred. Then Cap and the Red Skull have a climatic final fight inside the fourth sleeper which has flown to the Antarctic. Eventually the sleeper is destroyed buy Captain America is hurled into the ocean and never to be seen again as is the Red Skull.

The X-Men:
                    Here's my second film in my MCU Reboot, The X-Men! Starring Sam Worthington as Logan/Wolverine, Brandon Routh as Scott Summers, Milla Jovovich as Jean Grey, Deborah Ann Woll as Anna Marrie/Rogue, Evan Peters as Bobby Drake, Ian Somerhalder as Remy Lebeau, Zoe Salanda as Oror Munroe and Timothy Dalton as Charles Xavier. I decided to take the more realistic route with X-men for now and not have them as superheroes. Thus there are no costumes in this film. Scott's visor is used nearer the end of the film as a practical advantage as he can mediate the energy that comes out his eyes where as his specially designed glasses only act as a barrier.

In this film mutants are rare and have only just been discovered. The government decide that these mutants are dangerous and need to be experimented on to discover the source of their unique power. This is why the X-Men are founded, not as a school for mutants but simply a refuge for mutants to survive. Logan and Anna Marrie are the latest members and most of the film is about Logan falling for Jean and the rivalry between him and Scott, plus the love triangle of Anna Marrie, Bobby Drake and Remy Lebau. Near the end of the film the first Sentinals are built and the X-Men fight them eventually destroying them all with some hard work. The Sentinals in the end try and kill both mutants and regular humans and the X-Men work hard to save the regular humans who shun them and as a result of this the government decide that mutants are not really a threat and end the Sentinal program. At the end of the film Xavier's School for the Gifted is opened legally for young and old mutants to gather and learn to control their ability's.

The Hulk:
                    Third film in my MCU starring Kyle MacLachen as David Banner and Liam Neeson as Nick Fury.

DCCU Reboot Continued:

Justice League of America

Emerald Twilight
                    __________________________________________________ _____________
                    2015 DCAU Reboot:

Batman, Joker, Bane, Riddler, Superman, Arrow, Green Lantern (JS), Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter
                    __________________________________________________ ________________
                    [img][/img]
                    Green Lantern Hal Jordan (Split-Tone), Batman (Split-Tone), Batman (Colour Split-Tone), Superman (Split-Tone), Ultimate Superman Design, War Eagle Golden Age Superhero Redesign

Comment

• Ok, now back to remaking micros of canon characters, something I've missed a lot.

Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Green Lantern (Alan Scott, Cape)

Comment

• Well seeing that I didn't get much response here, that's why I probably stopped posting xD However I've not actually made much since this so I might as well upload the stuff. I've also noted that most of my early work is gone now as I uploaded it to Imageshack, can't be bothered to re-upload everything, plus it wasn't really that good anyway.
                        __________________________________________________ ___________________

The Invincible Ironman

Fourth film in my MCU reboot, focussing on Ironman. Starring Jason Behr as Tony Stark/Ironman, Kevin Spacey as Obadiah Stane and Daniel Craig as Anton Vanko (The Crimson Dynamo). I decided I wanted a younger Ironman this time and went with Jason Behr, although he's 41 but he looks young for his age.

This film retools Ironman's origins as it was already done well in the first Ironman film. Tony Stark and his father Howard Stark are in a helicopter, flying home back from a holiday. However the plane malfunctions and crashes and lands in Russia, where some terrorists lead by Anton Vanko captures Tony. In accordance from orders he is getting from an unknown source, Anton shoots Howard and leaves him for dead, and takes Tony hostage. The Russian's force Tony to make an exo suit prototype as it is well known he is among one of the most intelligent people on Earth. Eventually after an amount of time he (along with a fellow captive who helps him) make the suit successfully, however what the Russian's don't know his that he has put weapons in this suit so he can escape, sadly his assistant is shot dead before he can join the escape. Eventually Stark gets out alive and successfully travels back to the US. Some months later a still fragile Stark sees Vanko in the distance and chases after him, but he gets away. Knowing the terrorists are back, instead of going to the authorities he decides to get revenge on them himself and constructs a second suit, a more advanced one. His fathers old friend Obadiah Stane, who in the past months has been like a father to Stark is seemingly curious about this new "hobby" or Starks but Stark tells him he is only building a robotic bodyguard for himself. However Obadiah steals one of the blue prints. Soon Stark becomes suspicious and starts following Stane, eventually finding out that Stane has been working with Vanko and he is the one that gave the order for Howard to be shot. He also sees a large exo suit being constructed and beings to leave, however he is spotted and shot at, luckily dodging the bullets. Stane tells the engineers to hurry up and complete the exo suit. Stark, as Ironman then finds and attacks Stane, beating him until the red exo suit turns up and Ironman fights it. He then sees that Vanko is in the suit. Stark and Vanko fight until eventually both suits are both badly damaged and Vanko retreats although Tony's suit is also pretty badly damaged. Stane then walks up behind stark and electrocutes the Ironman suit, rendering it useless. He then reveals to Stark that he wanted Howard dead so he could take control of Stark Industries and hires Vanko and his crew to kill Howard and Tony. However what Vanko got out of the deal was he could get Stark to create an exo suit so Vanko and his men could copy the designs, and then produce them and terrorise the world. Stane then begins beating Stark until Stark gets the electrical wire used to electrocute him and electrocutes Stane mildly, then gets up and fights Stane. They then fight on the rooftop and Stane accidently falls off, falling to his death. S.H.E.I.L.D then turn up and takes Stark captive and tidies up the scene.

Captain America 2

Sequel to my first Captain America. Starring Justin Hartley as Steve Rodgers/Captain America, Liam Neeson as Nick Fury, and Alexander Skarsgard as William Burnside.

S.H.I.E.L.D find the corpse of Captain America, frozen in the ocean. They carry it onto the S.H.I.E.L.D hovercraft and to their surprise the corps awakens. Steve runs away, confused. Director Nick Fury is then alerted of this news and figures out the super soldier serum must have allowed Steve to survive suspended animation. They test this theory by releasing William Burnside from suspended animation, to see whether he would survive and he did. Burnside the attacks S.H.I.E.L.D and runs off before he can be captured. Eventually a rogue Captain America is found by S.H.I.E.L.D and Director Fury talks to him personally. He reveals to Steve that he has been in suspended animation for decades and tells him of William Burnside: the second Captain America. In the late 1940s and early 1950s, the world was feeling the absence of Captain America and the US government decided to recreate the supersoldier serum and give it to Burnside, who volunteered. This proves effective to begin with but Burnside could never compete with Steve Rodgers, as he was only in it for power while Steve genuinely wanted to help people. Burnside was also a white supremacist who on a mission butchered an entire village because they weren't white. As a response to this the US government eventually tracked Burnside down and placed him in suspended animation. Agreeing Burnside is a threat to the world and dangerous, Rodgers agreed to take up the mantle of Captain America once again and take him down. He is given a modern redesigned costume and tracks down Burnside. Meanwhile Burnside has stolen a top of the range S.H.I.E.L.D armour and sprayed it white and is going to a black pride meeting, in the attempt to massacre everyone in the room. Then Captain America turns up and the pair fight. Burnside however gets away. Driven a bit madder than usual by seeing Captain America back, Burnside plots to trap him. Meanwhile Steve begins adapting to modern life and getting up to date with things. At the end of the film the two fight once again and Burnside unmasks Steve to see his real face and whether it's the real Captain America or not. Once he sees Steve's face he pauses and decides he "must have his face", and the two continue to fight. Eventually Burnside and Cap fight on a cliff and Burnside falls to his supposed death, being impaled by a pointed rock. S.H.I.E.L.D come to collect the body. S.H.I.E.L.D also detain a confused Captain America.

The Spectacular Spider-Man

I decided to spice up my MCU Reboot by adding Spider-Man Starring Donald Glover as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mads Mikkelsen as Doctor Otto Octavius/Doc Ock/Doctor Octopus. I cast Glover because I couldn't really think of any of suggestions I liked the idea of that much. However I decided against casting him as Miles Morales, I thought it'd be better to just keep him as Peter Parker.

I decided to not use an origin story as everyone's fed up with seeing it by now and everyone knows what happens. So in this there'd just be a few shots of his origin like they did for the Punisher in Punisher: Warzone. Here Spider-Man is pretty early on in his career when one of his old teachers, Doctor Otto Octavius is doing a demonstation showcasing his new synthetic "tenticles" he has created. However the experiment goes wrong and Otta cannot control the tentacles, with them going out of control and accidently killing some people. Octavius flees the scene and goes into hiding. The media has dubbed him "Doc Ock" and "Doctor Octopus". Meanwhile Octavious has finally found what the falfunction was and since corrected it. He now wants to create an exo suit to go wih the tentacles, getting insperation from Ironman, so once he creates this suit he can redeem himself. He is however in need of money for this and goes to rob a bank. Spider-Man intervenes and the two fight, with Ock getting away. Ock's next target is to go to a metal workshop and steal some high quality metal to use for the suit. Meanwhile we see soem scenes of Peter hanging around with MJ and Harry. Then some police cars are seen and crashes heard and Peter "runs off" (his excuse is he has anxiety issues and gets scared whenever there's trouble, thus givign him a more realistic excuse). Spider-Man and Doc Ock once agan fight but Ock Runs off. Unknown to Spider-Man Ock follows him home and finds out Spider-Man is reallt Peter Parker, one of his former students. Knowing this, Ock kidnaps MJ (who he also used to teach thus knows about Peter beign in a relationship with her) and sends a message to Peter to meet him at his "hideout". Spider-Man does this and the two fight once again, Ock now armed with more weapons. However Spider-Man somehow eventually gets the better of Ock and shoves a crow bar in the power battery of his tentacles, rendering them useless. Ock is this defeated and sent to a high security prison.

In hindsight some of the casting I could have done better (such as Captain America), but then I think there's some casting I got spot on (Doctor Octopus). These were done like a year ago so it's bound not to be great.

The Eagle (which I've since redesigned better very recently), Superman (x2), 12th Doctor (x3), 10th Doctor

DC Universe 1

Batman, Nightwing, Joker, Penguin, Bane, Superman

DC 2k16 Universe

Batman, Redhood/Joker, Arrow, Flash

If you wanna keep more up to date, just follow my DeviantART. Link here.

Comment

• Nice additions all around! I tend not to bother with characters in civilian clothes since most of my stuff are for RP's and such. I've got some golden age micros for Marvel characters with modern redesigns I need to post soon. I like your Capt. America stuff the most probably and some of your Batman's look really well done.

Love the casting of Jason Behr for Tony Stark too LOL

~M~

Comment

• Thanks -M-!

Will look forward to seeing that! And cheers, here's some more stuff:

Me as Spider-Man, Early Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Parallax, Robin.

Comment

Working...
                            X