No announcement yet.

Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I liked this one. It was a nice standalone and dealing with the consequences of being from a different reality was cool.

Comment

• Superman #14 Variant by Andrew Robinson

Comment

• Soviet Superman?

Comment

• Superman: Red Son to be more precise. I can't wait for the Multiplicity arc!

~M~

Comment

• Superman #15 Variant by Andrew Robinson

Comment

• Super Demon? F***ing BADASS!

~M~

Comment

• For what was basically a two part filler arc the last couple of issues of Superman were really good.

Comment

• This is either Superman or Super-Sons art by Jorge Jimenez:

And this is a script except from the next Landis Superman book:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                    And this is a script except from the next Landis Superman book:

I'm... not sure how I feel about this. :/

Comment

• Sounds awful

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                        Sounds awful
                        Co-signed, which sucks 'cause I loved American Alien.

Comment

• Since I doubt Morrison is going to do anything with the Multiversity concepts anytime soon it was nice to see Tomasi/Gleason else pick up the ideas and not just run with them but also further integrate them into the DCU with Superman #14. Unsurprisingly I also loved the little Final Crisis reference they had in the book, apparently Clark just drives around singing the anti-Darkseid song:

Anyways now that I've learned about the whole Superman Red/Superman Blue theory it just seems so obvious. The blue references for pre-Flashpoint Superman were once again present in this issue and with Keenan/Lana having red color schemes and being imbued with New 52 Superman's powers it really does seem like they're working towards the logical conclusion.

Comment

• ^I was surprised that they were using so much Multiversity stuff in a regular Superman book. Feels like something they'd normally save for an event. But it was pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                              Since I doubt Morrison is going to do anything with the Multiversity concepts anytime soon it was nice to see Tomasi/Gleason else pick up the ideas and not just run with them but also further integrate them into the DCU with Superman #14. Unsurprisingly I also loved the little Final Crisis reference they had in the book, apparently Clark just drives around singing the anti-Darkseid song:

Anyways now that I've learned about the whole Superman Red/Superman Blue theory it just seems so obvious. The blue references for pre-Flashpoint Superman were once again present in this issue and with Keenan/Lana having red color schemes and being imbued with New 52 Superman's powers it really does seem like they're working towards the logical conclusion.
                              Let's all be thankful it isn't 'War of Supermen' with Superman Green, Superman Yellow, Superman Orange, etc...

If Superman eventually gets the power to fire a blue/red hadoken I'm done. I'm still in shock I've now seen a new take on the Superman Red/Blue story three times in the last couple decades. It's like when they run out of Captain America stories they just replace Cap, with Superman it's always 'let's go back to red/blue...'

~//V\\~

Comment

• The Baby From Krypton.

https://www.oldtimeradiodownloads.co...y-from-krypton

Comment

Working...
                                X