This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
    He could be great as Booster Gold. For Suicide Squad I think Rick Flagg would be the best choice.
    Booster Gold could show up on a few tvs or billboards... just sayin' LOL

Comment

• You know, after reading Geoff Johns' take on Booster Gold, I think that run could be adapted as a tv series. Really good stuff if done in a episodic format.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• While Kinnaman was by far the weakest link of the original Suicide Squad (besides the script, the editing and the soundtrack), the Deadline article claims that he retains his role, like Robbie, Davis and Courtney. So Fillion would have to play someone else. I could see him as Catman. But with the likes of Polka-Dot-Man around, maybe he's playing someone like the Calculator or Kite-Man.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            But with the likes of Polka-Dot-Man around, maybe he's playing someone like the Calculator or Kite-Man.
            Q: would that be as costumed criminal Calculator, or the "Oracle for bad guys" -version??

the latter might work better, but I'll admit I *really* want to see the former due to the suit....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• It's Gunn, so my money is on the former.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• DIRECTOR ANDY MUSCHIETTI DESCRIBES ‘THE FLASH’ AS A “BEAUTIFUL HUMAN STORY”
                  All eyes are currently on IT Chapter Two as it gets ready to kick off the fall movie season in a big way at the box office. The film officially hits theaters on September 6 (snag your tickets right here at Fandango), and early buzz is already very strong. The success of the two IT movies has now offered director Andy Muschietti options as to what he works on next, and the filmmaker has now confirmed to Fandango that he will direct a DC movie based on the Flash, starring Ezra Miller, who will reprise his version of the character as seen in 2017’s Justice League.

During a recent interview for IT Chapter Two, Fandango correspondent Nikki Novak asked Muschietti if Flash would be his next project: “Yup,” he replied with a smile.

When we followed up to ask if his Flash movie would contain horror elements similar to the IT movies, Muschietti seemingly shot that down. “An element if horror? I don’t think so. What captivated me about the Flash is the human drama in it,” he said. “The human feelings and emotions that play in the drama [of it]. It’s going to be fun, too. I can’t promise that there will be any horror [elements in it], really, but it’s a beautiful human story.”

Not much is known about Muschietti’s Flash movie at this moment in time except that Ezra Miller is set to return to the role. Currently there is no release date or production timeline that’s been officially revealed, and back at Comic-Con Muschietti told Fandango that he wanted to take a little time off after IT Chapter Two before diving into the next project. Will the long-awaited Flash movie finally go into production next year for a potential 2021 release? Look for more updates to hopefully arrive soon.

Comment

• ^Can't get excited as long as that Miller kid is the lead.

Comment

• I can't believe that chick is still playing Barry Allen. This whole project needs to fall apart before they drag the Flash through the mud any more than they have.

Comment

• Blue Devil and Floronic Man concept art from the now cancelled Swamp Thing.

Comment

• Comment

• WB Games Montreal is teasing a new Batman project.

Comment

• THR: 'The Batman' Targets Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner Gordon

Comment

• Variety: ‘The Batman’: Jonah Hill Eyed for Secret Role Opposite Robert Pattinson

Comment

Working...
                                X